Author Topic: Skinny Guys...Are'nt The As Pathetic As Overweight People?  (Read 2630 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Skinny Guys...Are'nt The As Pathetic As Overweight People?
« on: January 03, 2016, 07:28:18 AM »
Why is there such a trend within the GetBig forums of bashing overweight people but turning a blind eye to skinny "twink" like men?

I like to analyze things. I've been noticing that the majority of men are SMALLER then the women they are walking with. The women are no where close to being overweight, the men are extremely skinny and would easily fit into their females jeans and panties.

So, will Calvin Klein nix the "Boyfriend Jeans" for women and start marketing "Girlfriend Jeans" for men?

Men are suppose to be bigger then women...its in our genetic makeup, but it seems like in todays world men are becoming more effeminate and taking a backseat to woman.

How many times do you see a female driving a car, getting out and pumping gas while her boyfriend with a large billed hat with stickers on it, sits in the passenger seat looking at his phone?

Who knows?

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Skinny Guys...Are'nt The As Pathetic As Overweight People?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 08:00:00 AM »
x2
Happy new year, you gimpy old fuck.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2016, 08:03:21 AM »
Why is there such a trend within the GetBig forums of bashing overweight people but turning a blind eye to skinny "twink" like men?

I like to analyze things. I've been noticing that the majority of men are SMALLER then the women they are walking with. The women are no where close to being overweight, the men are extremely skinny and would easily fit into their females jeans and panties.

So, will Calvin Klein nix the "Boyfriend Jeans" for women and start marketing "Girlfriend Jeans" for men?

Men are suppose to be bigger then women...its in our genetic makeup, but it seems like in todays world men are becoming more effeminate and taking a backseat to woman.

How many times do you see a female driving a car, getting out and pumping gas while her boyfriend with a large billed hat with stickers on it, sits in the passenger seat looking at his phone?

Who knows?

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its hard to check getbig while you're pumping gas. Youre better off letting someone else pump the gas for you (girlfriend, mother, grandmother, father, friend), as this allows more time to post.
X

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2016, 08:17:21 AM »
x2
Happy new year, you gimpy old fuck.

I just ripped the other shoulder doing laterals. I can't win.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2016, 09:08:48 AM »

Time to leave the 100# db laterals to the young guys.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2016, 09:10:13 AM »

You simply don`t know how to train.

Who hurts their shoulders doing 8.5 pound laterals?   :D

What a fag!

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2016, 09:13:28 AM »
You simply don`t know how to train.

Who hurts their shoulders doing 8.5 pound laterals?   :D

What a fag!

Hey Wes, I was the one that wanted to meet you. You ignored me. Lets meet. No fighting, I have some positive paperwork and anti-drug literature to give you and some helpful steps to get you in the right direction.

Lets meet. We'll take photos and you can give me a tour of your town. Lets Do This!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2016, 11:37:39 AM »

Who knows?

I'll give you a serious answer to this, it is because being fat is associated with laziness and gluttony and weakness.  Being skinny you are probably weak in body, bit not necessarily weak in mind from the gluttony and laziness. 

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2016, 11:41:19 AM »
Skinny people don't take up too much space. 
~

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2016, 11:41:40 AM »
Seems like getbig is all permabulkers and dad blobs

it's a perversion that planet fitness gets bashed when it is the gym that getbiggers would really like. Must be a manifestation of self-hatred

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2016, 01:26:27 PM »
Hey Wes, I was the one that wanted to meet you. You ignored me. Lets meet. No fighting, I have some positive paperwork and anti-drug literature to give you and some helpful steps to get you in the right direction.

Lets meet. We'll take photos and you can give me a tour of your town. Lets Do This!

No fighting.  LOL  ;D

As if I`d want to meet yet another complete asshole.

No thanks fuckface,my weirdo magnet has expired long ago once I got sober.

Brass Balls

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2016, 01:54:35 PM »
Skinny guys are worse than the fattys. Plenty of fat slobs walking around who think they are badass because they carry a lot of mass. You've seen those fat rednecks wearing their camo jacket and driving a lifted pickup truck. They're alpha's in their mind and fool some people into thinking they are. A skinny guy can't really pull that off or trick someone into thinking they're physically imposing.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2016, 02:03:25 PM »
Skinny guys are worse than the fattys. Plenty of fat slobs walking around who think they are badass because they carry a lot of mass. You've seen those fat rednecks wearing their camo jacket and driving a lifted pickup truck. They're alpha's in their mind and fool some people into thinking they are. A skinny guy can't really pull that off or trick someone into thinking they're physically imposing.

Skinny guys are still better off for knowing their place in the packing order. Fat fucks still live under the delusion of being able to hold their own in a fight lasting less than 3 seconds, LOL!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2016, 02:52:53 PM »
Fat = weak and undisciplined.  No such inference can be drawn from a skinny guy.  He could be very disciplined, a runner or something.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2016, 02:53:53 PM »
Fat = weak and undisciplined.  No such inference can be drawn from a skinny guy.  He could be very disciplined, a runner or something.

To be fair, the disgusting obese fat fuck could be a powerlifter.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2016, 03:00:06 PM »
Skinny people move quickly (unlike their slow, fat counterparts). Skinny people have self control, and they tend to be cleaner than fat people

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2016, 03:51:33 PM »
To be fair, the disgusting obese fat fuck could be a powerlifter.

Yeah but you'd see a core of some muscle and a thickness not of jelly.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2016, 03:57:07 PM »
They're not as bad as the obese.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2016, 04:35:14 PM »
They're not as bad as the obese.

This.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2016, 04:59:05 PM »
Standard fat>skinny>obese.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2016, 01:35:18 AM »
To sum up the thread, no skinny guys are not as pathetic as fat slobs with no self control and female tendencies to snack and eat cookies

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2016, 01:56:29 AM »

No homo?
P

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2016, 01:59:34 AM »

A skinny guy would just fuck the fat guys wife.

Hope this helps.
P

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2016, 01:55:30 PM »
So, lets sum this up.

Fat People:Lazy, smelly, dumb, ugly.

Now, all through college I've seen skinny, twink like men that were: sitting behind computer screens all day drinking Mt. Dews. Never getting laid, acne on forehead and chin, smart, into Dungeons And Dragons.

Level playing field?

Brass Balls

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2016, 02:12:33 PM »
A skinny guy would just fuck the fat guys wife.

Hope this helps.

Fat guys usually have even fatter more disgusting wives.