Author Topic: Today's perception of racism is mind boggling.  (Read 8735 times)

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
Today's perception of racism is mind boggling.
« on: January 03, 2016, 06:21:53 PM »
Say you are a Caucasian male and your walking up to a store and crackhead Willy who is black and who is always in front of the store says " hey let me hole cwenty dolla's til Monday" to which you reply "go fuck yourself" which is really just short for saying hey Willy nothing personal but I just don't think your a good investment.  Well most minorities would in fact deem you a racist but if Willy was asking another black man that just happens up to the store and he replies " get your mother f--King ass back Willy , hell no you ain't getting no money from me guy" because he know Willy is a crackhead and he'll never see his money again but it's ok and not deemed racist, why.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Today's perception of racism is mind boggling.
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 06:23:41 PM »
"Guy" just doesn't have the same effect. LOL.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2016, 06:25:00 PM »
The situation doesn't seem to be about race.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2016, 06:25:37 PM »
Hi guy.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2016, 06:27:33 PM »
White, black, yellow, red, brown, whatever...no one wants to get Groinked. 

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2016, 06:30:24 PM »
Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are racist. 

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2016, 06:33:32 PM »
DanielPaul, your perception of racism is mind boggling.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2016, 06:33:45 PM »
Your and you're. Figure it out.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2016, 06:33:52 PM »
White, black, yellow, red, brown, whatever...no one wants to get Groinked. 
i never did read into any of the groink threads, so what's Groinked mean?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2016, 06:35:31 PM »
Great analysis DanielPaul.  You really are a smart...guy.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2016, 06:41:56 PM »
i never did read into any of the groink threads, so what's Groinked mean?

To be ripped off for several hundred dollars by someone.  Perhaps it should just be to get ripped off of money, period.   :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2016, 06:50:43 PM »
Daniel Paul is obviously an expert on race relations and is able to develop a sound scenario that perfectly depicts race relations in America. I believe Daniel Paul will be speaking at the United Nations soon. He will provide a gripping report about race relations.
X

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2016, 07:02:31 PM »
Today apparently everything is racist. It doesn't matter if you say you aren't, you're racist anyway. In fact, it's racist to even suggest you aren't racist due to your inherent "privledge". And if you're a male you're sexist.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2016, 07:08:03 PM »
Say you are a Caucasian male and your walking up to a store and crackhead Willy who is black and who is always in front of the store says " hey let me hole cwenty dolla's til Monday" to which you reply "go fuck yourself" which is really just short for saying hey Willy nothing personal but I just don't think your a good investment.  Well most minorities would in fact deem you a racist but if Willy was asking another black man that just happens up to the store and he replies " get your mother f--King ass back Willy , hell no you ain't getting no money from me guy" because he know Willy is a crackhead and he'll never see his money again but it's ok and not deemed racist, why.

This is so true!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2016, 07:16:23 PM »
Daniel Paul is obviously an expert on race relations and is able to develop a sound scenario that perfectly depicts race relations in America. I believe Daniel Paul will be speaking at the United Nations soon. He will provide a gripping report about race relations.

He's very wise.  The UN would do well to heed his advice.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2016, 07:21:47 PM »
He's very wise.  The UN would do well to heed his advice.

DP can change the way we view race relations throughout the world.
X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2016, 07:25:27 PM »
DP can change the way we view race relations throughout the world.

Indeed.  I hope that there will be a Cabinet position for him in the upcoming Trump administration.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2016, 07:27:46 PM »
Today apparently everything is racist. It doesn't matter if you say you aren't, you're racist anyway. In fact, it's racist to even suggest you aren't racist due to your inherent "privledge". And if you're a male you're sexist.

This is the double standard when it comes to the topic of race.
Here are a few classic examples of an obvious dbl standard when dealing with race and/or gender.

1. There are several Historic Black Colleges ( HBC's ) within the USA . There are Woman's colleges as well.
BUT, if a Historic  White Male College existed, it would be considered racist and chauvinistic .
The same blacks who attend an HBC,  would join the protests of the all white school.

2.Woman have had their own section that refuse to allow males to workout in.
Imagine the outrage by the same woman if they had a male only section?!

3. The Olympic men's  100m final is typically all black sprinters for the past 20-30 yrs.
I see nothing wrong with this as the black guys simply ran faster.
BUT, when a sport is mostly white guys, THEN it's a BIG problem.
The sport must bend over backwards to increase minorities by any means possible.

I fully understand the history of racial segregation and oppression of women .
The problem with affirmative action programs is when they create the inevitable double standard.
Far better to have one, clear, fair and objective criteria and then let the results happen.

Equal and fair opportunity doesn't guarantee equal results.
Put two teams on the field with fair officials and one wins .  That's reality.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2016, 07:34:01 PM »
Here are a few classic examples of an obvious dbl standard when dealing with race and/or gender.

1. There are several Historic Black Colleges ( HBC's ) within the USA . There are Woman's colleges as well.
BUT, if a Historic  White Male College existed, it would be considered racist and chauvinistic .
The same blacks who attend an HBC,  would join the protests of the all white school.

3. The Olympic men's  100m final is typically all black sprinters for the past 20-30 yrs.
The sport must bend over backwards to increase minorities by any means possible.

The problem with affirmative action programs is when they create the inevitable double standard.
Far better to have one, clear, fair and objective criteria and then let the results happen.

This is so true!

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2016, 07:50:09 PM »

no, that's not reality. you've just described an idealized scenario (two teams on a field). the real world is nothing like this. that's why measures like the ones you're complaining about are put into place. Things tend to exist for a reason. of course that's elementary logic.

If it's really just a double standard then why do these measures exist in the first place? Is some sort of agenda at work?

"

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2016, 07:58:50 PM »
no, that's not reality. you've just described an idealized scenario (two teams on a field). the real world is nothing like this. that's why measures like the ones you're complaining about are put into place. Things tend to exist for a reason. of course that's elementary logic.

If it's really just a double standard then why do these measures exist in the first place? Is some sort of agenda at work?

It is a bizarrely shallow argument. I understand why most guys on here buy into that line of thinking, though.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2016, 08:00:03 PM »
The weirdo far left has expanded the definitions of discrimination, racism and sexism...oh, and their new term "microaggressions", ridiculous.  I have zero tolerance for racism but no tolerance for the far left twisting shit and coming up with their own rules they want us to live by.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2016, 08:04:16 PM »

All based on the baloney idea that because certain groups were oppressed then it's OK to oppress them back.  Creating different rules for certain groups to compensate for past wrongs.  At the end of the day all you end up with is more discrimination.  Except in their minds it's OK because now the bad guys are the ones being discriminated against.  In their eyes it is impossible for a white man to suffer any racism or discrimination.  White man bad, everyone else good.  Non whites are morally superior because of their victim-hood.  Morally superior but powerless in the evil white mans world.  Thus we need to fix the game so they have a chance.  They talk about equality but that's not what we end up with.  We are holding down one group in order in order to benefit another group.  Exactly what the civil rights movement was about in the first place except now it's in reverse.  Again, this is all OK though because white man bad, everyone else good.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2016, 08:09:52 PM »
All based on the baloney idea that because certain groups were oppressed then it's OK to oppress them back.  Creating different rules for certain groups to compensate for past wrongs.  At the end of the day all you end up with is more discrimination.

If you're using this logic, then at worst, you have zero-sum discrimination.

But, the logic you're using isn't sound.  :-\

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2016, 08:15:09 PM »
@ Howard,

Why did HSBC and Women's colleges start in the first place? :)