Author Topic: Trump:Hillary Shld Disarm Her Bdyguards If She Rlly Blieves guns dnt keep u safe  (Read 6090 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Same with Obama. Disarm his secret service. That fucker would never leave the White House.

This...It's rumored that Obama has 10 times the amount of secret service of any other President that's ever taken office. And nobody says anything because he's Hebrew and it's just looked at as something that needs to be done.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
When Hillary says the Terrorist are using Trumps image and words to recruit, Trump should simply say that's probably true. As if these Terrorist would love to have a woman be in charge of the free world. Women who they won't even allow to show their face. With the right PR, Trump could blow this notion of terrorist using his image as opposed to a women being President out of the water. Islamic terrorist hate women of power more than anything in the world...Trump could destroy Hillary in a debate just letting the people know this...

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
If Trump is the Clinton plant to divide the conservative vote - that some said he was - he is getting a bit carried away in the last couple weeks.

First the attack on Bill now this. Pretty strong stuff and interesting how a billionaire is the only one who can call out the champagne left on their wealth, haha.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Romney lost a few close state battles, costing him the election.

Hmm

240 is Back

• Getbig V
If Trump is the Clinton plant to divide the conservative vote - that some said he was - he is getting a bit carried away in the last couple weeks.

First the attack on Bill now this. Pretty strong stuff and interesting how a billionaire is the only one who can call out the champagne left on their wealth, haha.

I said in 2011 that trump was only here to help dems.  He's trashed all the repubs.  And trashed sanders.  And the only attcks on Clinton were on the #1 popular politician in America (bill) and motivate women to support Hilary. 

Trump is doing an artful job.  Making the right look racist and hateful.  Making the criminal Hilary look safe and logical.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
I said in 2011 that trump was only here to help dems.  He's trashed all the repubs.  And trashed sanders.  And the only attcks on Clinton were on the #1 popular politician in America (bill) and motivate women to support Hilary. 

Trump is doing an artful job.  Making the right look racist and hateful.  Making the criminal Hilary look safe and logical.

I remember you saying that years ago. Thought Trump was a troll many years ago myself. Dude is in love with Hollywood liberal tribe.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
It'll be the greatest trolling job in history.  And such an obvious one, looking back. 

Trump destroyed walker then jeb, following up with stomping on Rubio.   He biggest 3 threats from the repub party.  Then he calls sanders, down 20-30 points nationally, a commie. 

Now he's pointing out Bill Clinton (still polling higher than any other politician in history).  He's teasing Hilary for being a victim of a cheating man.  It's 2016--- evey girl out there had been wronged by a cheating man. 

Hilary is gonna win 40 states, maybe sweep when all is said and done.  After getting narrowly beaten by Obama in 2016, she's taking no chances.  It's so artful and impressive- hilarious history in the making.  And repubs are too proud to admit they've been duped.  Even as they start to sense it. 

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
What's the murder count in Chicago now this year?

4, would be a ton more if we hadn't gotten so good at treating gunshot trauma the last few decades -

http://heyjackass.com/ for the stats.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
finally someone said it.

tired of politicians and celebtards who spout all this while having armed security themselves.
"

Necrosis

• Getbig V
finally someone said it.

tired of politicians and celebtards who spout all this while having armed security themselves.

You dont think that Hilary being who she is may have more threats on her life then say you? the avg american does not have to worry about being shot dead (has happened), this is not a fair argument.

It's like saying violence is bad and telling someone to cut there fists off to prove it.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
You dont think that Hilary being who she is may have more threats on her life then say you? the avg american does not have to worry about being shot dead (has happened), this is not a fair argument.

It's like saying violence is bad and telling someone to cut there fists off to prove it.

there is no argument or debate with me on this, because there is where the problem lies, these people are supposed to be normal citizens serving, they are not royalty despite the fact they think they are and society blindly puts them on that pedestal which is why our society is so fucked in the first place ie shitty, scumbag leadership
"

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V

The absurdity of this all makes me almost think they are having fun seeing how lousy of a candidate they can put up and still have people vote in a divided two party system. I mean in Oct 2001 if you had said a half-Kenyan guy whose middle name was Hussein, who ate dogs at a Muslim school in Indonesia and hated his white grandma and wrote a book about it, whose dad was likely famous communist Frank Marshall Davis, who did jack shit other than go to lots of free college and community organize with extreme left wackos before he ran for office.....that they had to photoshop a birth certificate for....was going to be prez I think that would have been as far away as you could get from that 2001 time. Haha. Jesus it sounds so stupid it could be a bad script.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
there is no argument or debate with me on this, because there is where the problem lies, these people are supposed to be normal citizens serving, they are not royalty despite the fact they think they are and society blindly puts them on that pedestal which is why our society is so fucked in the first place ie shitty, scumbag leadership

but that's not reality.. public figures are at a higher risk of violent offenses, they are targets, particularly public, JFK comes to mind immediately.

It's absurd to make the comparison to a normal human. She makes decisions or is involved in decisions that greatly effect others, many people, the stakes are much higher.

A priest can walk down the street with no gun, the pope...nope... this is the comparison trump is making... it's a stupid analogy, one that is clearly flawed.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
I don't believe that Trump will get any of that center leaning vote you hope he will get.

Women won't vote for him, minorities won't vote for him, liberals won't vote for him, the center won't vote for him.

He will get one very small voting block, and I don't personally believe that's enough to win.

The Republicans should go with Cruz and they will find they will fair much better and could potentially beat Hillary.

The best Republican option IS Romney, but he won't run again.

Most people I've posed Romney vs. Everyone to seem to go with Romney... Too bad he is sitting out. He would have it locked in this go around I believe.

You haven't been looking at the poll internals, I see. Trump is doing slightly better with minorities than whites. The Hispanics really seem to like him. I would rather see Cruz, but if you think that Hillary is beating anybody, you're smoking crack.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
You haven't been looking at the poll internals, I see. Trump is doing slightly better with minorities than whites. The Hispanics really seem to like him. I would rather see Cruz, but if you think that Hillary is beating anybody, you're smoking crack.

You sound like a few people in 2008 and 2012 on the boards here.

As I said then... I guess we'll see.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Agree with you TU.  Best chance Republicans have to beat Hillary is to nominate Cruz or Rubio at this point.  Trump turned off too many people, if the republicans nominate them, they'll loose the election and we'll wind up with even bigger more controlling government than we already have.  I respect Hillary but seeing her as president is like nails on a chalkboard

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
Agree with you TU.  Best chance Republicans have to beat Hillary is to nominate Cruz or Rubio at this point.  Trump turned off too many people, if the republicans nominate them, they'll loose the election and we'll wind up with even bigger more controlling government than we already have.  I respect Hillary but seeing her as president is like nails on a chalkboard

This is how I feel.

Right now, I think Cruz is the best option.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
to be fair, her bodyguards are trained professionals.  They are trained to hit their intended targets and not to panic in certain situations. Trump knows this and is just trolling.

I

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I don't believe that Trump will get any of that center leaning vote you hope he will get.

Women won't vote for him, minorities won't vote for him, liberals won't vote for him, the center won't vote for him.

He will get one very small voting block, and I don't personally believe that's enough to win.

The Republicans should go with Cruz and they will find they will fair much better and could potentially beat Hillary.

The best Republican option IS Romney, but he won't run again.

Most people I've posed Romney vs. Everyone to seem to go with Romney... Too bad he is sitting out. He would have it locked in this go around I believe.

Romney would have won last time if the republicans voted instead of sitting home. Don't be surprised if Trump wins the nomination and picks Cruz as his running mate.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
to be fair, her bodyguards are trained professionals.  They are trained to hit their intended targets and not to panic in certain situations. Trump knows this and is just trolling.
You mean they're former police officers, right? So they're racist, trigger-happy white goons just itching to shoot a minority, right? Or that's only in their former job?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
You people sound surprised that Hillary is saying one thing (no guns), but doing another thing (bodyguards with guns). ALL politicians are MAJOR hypocrites. They are saying what they have to say to get votes, not because they actually believe the crap they spew.  I mean, is this really surprising? Youre all acting SHOCKED that a politician (Hillary) says one thing, but does something else. Holy shit, a politician didn't keep their word. What a shocker.  ::) ::) You all sound just as shocked when you finally realized that IFBB pros were NOT natural. Where have you been the last decade or longer? IFBB pros are not natural and politicians are hypocrites. MIND BLOWN!!
X

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Keep dreaming. The silent majority can't wait to turn the tables on the bizarro world established in these past few years. Transgender heroes, Muslim clockmakers, blackwivesmatter, all of this PC crap that just makes everyone hate each other even more. All coming to an end in 2016.

I'm a pretty moderate man, but the above examples are proof that the democratic part has abandoned the working middle class of citizens.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
You mean they're former police officers, right? So they're racist, trigger-happy white goons just itching to shoot a minority, right? Or that's only in their former job?

I am not sure where that statement came from.. trolling much?
I

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
Romney would have won last time if the republicans voted instead of sitting home. Don't be surprised if Trump wins the nomination and picks Cruz as his running mate.

I don't know if that's exactly accurate.

I think "Republicans" did come out... The independents also came out... but not for Romney.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

trump delivers things at a 3rd grade reading level much of the time, doesn't he?

"Let's make things great.  bad guys are really bad".   He uses simple, vague words, and simple, vague arguments.  It means all things to all people and is an awesome marketing strategy.  It's cool if I'm choosing a burger joint, but a little terrifying when choosing a person to run our economy and own the nuclear football.