Author Topic: Trump:Hillary Shld Disarm Her Bdyguards If She Rlly Blieves guns dnt keep u safe  (Read 6093 times)

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
Nice!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Boom!  There it is.

Like everything with the ruling class.  Do as I say, not as I do.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Libtards are the pigs from Orwell's  "Animal Farm".

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
 ;D

Wait to see what the GETBIG liberals have to say about this.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
;D

Wait to see what the GETBIG liberals have to say about this.
Ok here's one view .
I voted for dems in the last 4 Pres elections.

I will now vote for the GOP nominee and like all the top republican candidates .
Trump is good at pointing out the obvious hypocrisy he sees and hears.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Same with Obama. Disarm his secret service. That fucker would never leave the White House.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
True.  excessive gun control will affect lawful citizens, not criminals

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Same with Obama. Disarm his secret service. That fucker would never leave the White House Hawaiian vacation golf course. 

Fixed.  ;D

Fortress

• Getbig V
Again Trump speaks truth.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
excessive gun control will affect lawful citizens, not criminals

Period, end of discussion.  I don't know how anyone can argue otherwise.

The whole "gun control" movement is a fraud.  It has nothing to do with stopping mass shootings.  Zero.  Certain people have wanted guns taken away for a long time because they don't like guns, they don't understand guns, and they are afraid of guns.  Everyone knows that so-called gun control will do fuck all to stop mass shootings.  The shootings are simply the emotion-based excuse to get people to agree to something that they ordinarily would not agree to.  Something that doesn't make any logical sense but will make people feel good about themselves for "doing something".  To them, doing something dumb and unconstitutional is better than doing nothing.  If people thought there was nothing you could do to stop crazy murderers then they would be scared.  In order to not be scared we have to bullshit ourselves that there is some way to stop it.  If law abiding citizens have to give up their Constitution rights so we can pretend we are doing something, then tough shit for them.  This is the "logic" that we are dealing with.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Ok here's one view .
I voted for dems in the last 4 Pres elections.

I will now vote for the GOP nominee and like all the top republican candidates .
Trump is good at pointing out the obvious hypocrisy he sees and hears.
All these years and getbig finally shows u the light. ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
All these years and getbig finally shows u the light. ;D

Doubtless the light has always been present in his life but the heavy tint of his DNC approved rose colored spectacles cut the intensity required for the vampyric leeches to walk among the living and suck the cash from their persons. 

He is forgiven.  ;D

tom joad

• Getbig V
when all's said and done, Hillary will trounce Trump in the presidential election haha.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
What's the murder count in Chicago now this year?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Last I saw it Chicago had 3 murders.

2015 was an extremely odd year and very high for murders in Chicago.

I wonder why.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Last I saw it Chicago had 3 murders.

2015 was an extremely odd year and very high for murders in Chicago.

I wonder why.

They had 3 within the first hour of '16 I think.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
when all's said and done, Hillary will trounce Trump in the presidential election haha.
Keep dreaming. The silent majority can't wait to turn the tables on the bizarro world established in these past few years. Transgender heroes, Muslim clockmakers, blackwivesmatter, all of this PC crap that just makes everyone hate each other even more. All coming to an end in 2016.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
They had 3 within the first hour of '16 I think.

It wasn't the first hour, but it was the first day.

i haven't seen anymore though.

Slow weekend.

tom joad

• Getbig V
Keep dreaming. The silent majority can't wait to turn the tables on the bizarro world established in these past few years. Transgender heroes, Muslim clockmakers, blackwivesmatter, all of this PC crap that just makes everyone hate each other even more. All coming to an end in 2016.

the electoral vote count won't even be close.  it'll be a Hillary coronation haha.

but Trump will win a couple of key Americana demographics:

i) Walmart nation
and
ii) the folks who would've chanted "USA! USA!" when Hulk Hogan battled Nikolai Volkoff or the Iron Sheik inside the squared circle.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
the electoral vote count won't even be close.  it'll be a Hillary coronation haha.

but Trump will win a couple of key Americana demographics:

i) Walmart nation
and
ii) the folks who would've chanted "USA! USA!" when Hulk Hogan battled Nikolai Volkoff or the Iron Sheik inside the squared circle.
Your delusional ramblings, much like your fellow libtards, will be the death of you. Romney lost a few close state battles, costing him the election. Minorities turned out in droves to support Obama. The Republican base was unmotivated by Romney. You have a very motivated base ready to do whatever it takes to prevent the continue downward spiral of this country. Whether by vote or otherwise, Hillary won't see the Presidency.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
Your delusional ramblings, much like your fellow libtards, will be the death of you. Romney lost a few close state battles, costing him the election. Minorities turned out in droves to support Obama. The Republican base was unmotivated by Romney. You have a very motivated base ready to do whatever it takes to prevent the continue downward spiral of this country. Whether by vote or otherwise, Hillary won't see the Presidency.

I don't believe that Trump will get any of that center leaning vote you hope he will get.

Women won't vote for him, minorities won't vote for him, liberals won't vote for him, the center won't vote for him.

He will get one very small voting block, and I don't personally believe that's enough to win.

The Republicans should go with Cruz and they will find they will fair much better and could potentially beat Hillary.

The best Republican option IS Romney, but he won't run again.

Most people I've posed Romney vs. Everyone to seem to go with Romney... Too bad he is sitting out. He would have it locked in this go around I believe.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
I don't believe that Trump will get any of that center leaning vote you hope he will get.

Women won't vote for him, minorities won't vote for him, liberals won't vote for him, the center won't vote for him.

He will get one very small voting block, and I don't personally believe that's enough to win.

The Republicans should go with Cruz and they will find they will fair much better and could potentially beat Hillary.

The best Republican option IS Romney, but he won't run again.

Most people I've posed Romney vs. Everyone to seem to go with Romney... Too bad he is sitting out. He would have it locked in this go around I believe.
Well I disagree but you're a pretty smart guy so I won't argue with you too much but I know PLENTY of women and MINORITIES who favor Trump over Obama's third term.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Is this the best we can come up with to lead the free world?  Hillary vs Trump?  I mean please.

I refuse to believe that these two people are the best and brightest.  The stakes are really high right now, is there no one else?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
Well I disagree but you're a pretty smart guy so I won't argue with you too much but I know PLENTY of women and MINORITIES who favor Trump over Obama's third term.

It's possible I am simply wrong on the matter. You never know how people are actually going to vote in reality. Polls are bullshit because people lie constantly.

I do agree a lot of people do not like Hillary, but a lot of people do not like Trump right now either.

If they are the two nominees, it's going to be interesting to see how it plays out.

The one thing I think will be a problem will be how he attacks people on a level that has nothing to do with politics. Some of the things he's said about women are most definitely going to cost him some votes.