Author Topic: Lee Priest tattoo: This can't be real!  (Read 65717 times)

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
Re: Lee Priest tattoo: This can't be real!
« Reply #250 on: June 04, 2006, 02:38:24 PM »
It's cool ;D The name is from Batman. He was an officer at Wayne Enterprises. Played by Morgan Freeman in the last movie.

god I never caught on to that, and being a comic book fan I'm disappointed in myself.  So lucius you are a Batman fan?  What did you think of the last one?  Does it rate with the first one?  I myself thought Forever was underrated, Kilmer made a good Batman, and he was the creator's pick as well.  Myself, Bale was amazing, and it's really close, but to me, Keaton IS Batman in much the same way that Reeve is Superman.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #251 on: June 05, 2006, 07:52:38 AM »
What a shame Lee Priest has destroyed his appearance.  It looks like he has now been totally consumed by his issues with the IFBB etc.  Once a handsome guy with a phenomenal physique, he now looks like a raging, pathetic rebel without a cause.   Lee - get some therapy!!!   Very sad.

Thank you Joe.
GET A LIFE

jarhead

• Getbig III
  • First name Mister. Last name "T".
« Reply #252 on: June 05, 2006, 07:56:48 AM »
What a shame Lee Priest has destroyed his appearance.  It looks like he has now been totally consumed by his issues with the IFBB etc.  Once a handsome guy with a phenomenal physique, he now looks like a raging, pathetic rebel without a cause.   Lee - get some therapy!!!   Very sad.

I'm sure he gives a shit about what you think.

PTB

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #253 on: June 05, 2006, 02:43:09 PM »
Lee tells everything in the latest MD,  and I do mean EVERYTHING!  ;D

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #254 on: June 05, 2006, 03:52:08 PM »
Lee tells all in the latest MD,  and I do mean EVERYTHING!  ;D

Yeah, his predilection for cunnilingus is exactly the kind of cutting-edge information that Flex should be, but isn't, delivering to its readers.

Does Jay abstain from missionary-position sex for fear of crushing of Kerry beneath his roided-out bulk? Did Dorian pleasure his missus with a French tickler? Does Tamali insert assorted objects in his rectum? Attention, Peter McGough: the hardcore demand answers!

JOEMUSCLE

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #255 on: June 05, 2006, 08:26:13 PM »
The mess he's made of himself on the outside is indicative of the mess inside his head.   The downward spiral continues . . .

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #256 on: June 06, 2006, 08:19:38 AM »
The mess he's made of himself on the outside is indicative of the mess inside his head.   The downward spiral continues . . .

And you know this how? sorry i am still the same nutcase i was when i was 13

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #257 on: June 07, 2006, 08:39:43 PM »
You know what they say about people in Glass houses Joe...

Personally, I don't see where Lee has any more problems than anyone else on the planet... I mean, he's been through a couple of wives, but shit, the divorce rate is 1 in 3 these days. He's got the money situation pretty well straight, which is most peoples problems... He's a pretty straight forward honest guy, and that's more than can be said for most people.

It seems that since he got a face tat, that all of a sudden, he's a fucktard to these people, and personally, I just don't get it.

Lee is a great bodybuilder, has seen more than a few people come and go, and has stayed true to himself without shitting on too many people as far as I can tell, but hey... the face tattoo means he's a complete nutcase right?

There's just a lot of haters out there...

Whatever...

Good Luck in the Pro Division Lee.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: June 07, 2006, 08:56:20 PM »
Lee,

You really shoulda laid into that chicken-stealin' Cormier. Aussied him up ugly like Chopper with the ear. 'Cause f**k him, the fucking chicken thief. 

It was poultry, wasn't it?

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #259 on: March 08, 2012, 07:07:53 PM »
Gee i was thinking it was my body i do what i like.To bad you all cant be yourselves.I didnt know putting a tattoo on my face would hurt so many people.Oh whats that it dosent hurt anyone.THEN WHAT IS THE PROBLEM.
meltdown
(

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
Re: Lee Priest, please tell me....
« Reply #260 on: March 08, 2012, 07:17:01 PM »
This man is correct.  Lee races cars and does bodybuilding shows, two of the more dangerous sports out there.  His recent behavior has been sporatic. He used to take jokes and give them right back here.  However, he didn't - he melted down from the superman jokes.  Big news for Lee this year. I still stand by my word- Lee will be out of this sport inside a year.
Elijiah himself couldn't have prophesized more accurately.
(

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #261 on: March 08, 2012, 08:15:42 PM »
holy shit this was posted exactly 6 years ago today, feels like yesterday :(

E
E

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #262 on: March 08, 2012, 08:26:36 PM »

E
damn
A

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #263 on: March 08, 2012, 08:47:56 PM »
Some legendary posters in the thread. The early internet characters were hilarious. Getbig used to be taken seriously by ever new member. It was like trolling hadn't been heard of and people were ready to fight on the internet lol.

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #264 on: July 11, 2012, 07:06:06 PM »
You know what they say about people in Glass houses Joe...

Personally, I don't see where Lee has any more problems than anyone else on the planet... I mean, he's been through a couple of wives, but shit, the divorce rate is 1 in 3 these days. He's got the money situation pretty well straight, which is most peoples problems... He's a pretty straight forward honest guy, and that's more than can be said for most people.

It seems that since he got a face tat, that all of a sudden, he's a fucktard to these people, and personally, I just don't get it.

Lee is a great bodybuilder, has seen more than a few people come and go, and has stayed true to himself without shitting on too many people as far as I can tell, but hey... the face tattoo means he's a complete nutcase right?

There's just a lot of haters out there...

Whatever...

Good Luck in the Pro Division Lee.

Boy, you said it.  GOOD LUCK IN THE PRO DIVISION, LEE

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #265 on: July 11, 2012, 09:27:22 PM »
Lee should get a tattoo of a pile of shit on his chest. He already has one on his face...

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #266 on: July 11, 2012, 09:31:34 PM »

E

Crazy. Time sure flys.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #267 on: July 12, 2012, 12:21:20 AM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #268 on: July 12, 2012, 10:35:41 PM »
The tattoo is one thing. But its the herpies on his face that really make the women and children run for cover.

BODYBUILDINGBRAZIL

• Getbig II
« Reply #269 on: July 15, 2012, 07:07:40 PM »
2012 FIBO