Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 23, 2017, 12:22:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Moving Next Month Back To Greenville, SC....Getting new place  (Read 16641 times)
Qwert II
Getbig IV

« Reply #75 on: January 09, 2016, 08:35:23 AM »

Not long ago Vincent was talking about renting a place while "his place gets finished" obviously implying that he owned a place under renovation, he also alleged he owned and apartment he posted pictures of his fat greasy turd body in.

This is yet another lie so Melvin Goodrum can feel good about himself online, because he sure doesn't have much to feel good about in real life.

The odd thing is that Melvin Goodrum never thinks his lies through & always gets caught & then runs & hides & never responds.

One would think that after years of making up BS, he'd have become pretty good at it.

But then again, he's a middle aged fat man who lives in the rural South, in a trailer & works a minimum wage job. Intelligence isn't exactly his forte.

Report to moderator   Logged
doggler
Getbig III

« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2016, 09:18:03 AM »

How was the 1st day on the job ?
Kwon_2
Getbig V

Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2016, 09:50:23 AM »

This is yet another lie so Melvin Goodrum can feel good about himself online, because he sure doesn't have much to feel good about in real life.

The odd thing is that Melvin Goodrum never thinks his lies through & always gets caught & then runs & hides & never responds.

One would think that after years of making up BS, he'd have become pretty good at it.

But then again, he's a middle aged fat man who lives in the rural South, in a trailer & works a minimum wage job. Intelligence isn't exactly his forte.

Loved him in Man Vs Food.
FitnessFrenzy
Getbig V

« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2016, 09:54:40 AM »

Sylva is not a bad place but I got a job offer I could not refuse and am taking it back to South Carolina.  Any ideas Getbiggers as how to decorate the place....maybe some Arnold posters, Squat Rack, Tbombz posters???

will there be gay romp romps in your new house?

Kwon_2 and I can film such activities. Just a friendly reminder. No homo.
doggler
Getbig III

« Reply #79 on: January 23, 2016, 04:28:45 PM »

Update ?  Grin
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

getbig.COM!

« Reply #80 on: January 23, 2016, 04:43:23 PM »

Update ?  Grin

Just finished pounding.....errr.  Oh you want an moving update??  Well, I checked out the townhome and its pretty sound although needing some TLC last week.  Packed up a lot of stuff, got a new business license for South Carolina and a UPS box for the address.  Put my notice in last week at ______ and will work until Feb 5th. 

I will post some pictures of my job soon but I just don't want a bunch of people bothering me at work since I answer and handle all incoming calls Grin

A
doggler
Getbig III

« Reply #81 on: January 23, 2016, 04:56:17 PM »

Ok, Vince.

Just wanted to see if you are OK.  Cool

Grin
Army of One
Getbig V

« Reply #82 on: January 23, 2016, 05:22:34 PM »

Just finished pounding.....errr.  Oh you want an moving update??  Well, I checked out the townhome and its pretty sound although needing some TLC last week.  Packed up a lot of stuff, got a new business license for South Carolina and a UPS box for the address.  Put my notice in last week at ______ and will work until Feb 5th. 

I will post some pictures of my job soon but I just don't want a bunch of people bothering me at work since I answer and handle all incoming calls Grin

Any pics of the new guy, Vince?
Qwert II
Getbig IV

« Reply #83 on: January 23, 2016, 07:17:05 PM »

If  your online business are doing so well, why bother getting a regular job?

And with your portfolio of stocks, bonds, jewels & precious metals, why even think about working for someone else?

Makes no sense.  Huh
NelsonMuntz
Getbig V

Voted Getbigs Most Positive Memeber March 2017

« Reply #84 on: January 23, 2016, 08:38:13 PM »

Any pics of the new guy, Vince?

"
OB1
Getbig IV

"Happiness equals reality minus expectations."

« Reply #85 on: January 23, 2016, 08:41:09 PM »

Clearly too much diet coke...

jwb
Getbig V

« Reply #86 on: January 23, 2016, 08:42:56 PM »

If he can get a loan then the economy is about to implode.
Skeletor
Getbig V

Silence you furry fool!

« Reply #87 on: January 24, 2016, 12:22:22 AM »

So you're a secretary?
The Abdominal Snoman
Getbig V

DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

« Reply #88 on: January 24, 2016, 12:35:02 AM »

Here's a medium sized typical Getbigger crib if you're looking for idea how to spruce up your pad...

Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

getbig.COM!

« Reply #89 on: January 25, 2016, 07:00:00 PM »

Here's a medium sized typical Getbigger crib if you're looking for idea how to spruce up your pad...

I'm a minimalist....like clean and defined spaces without clutter. 

A
King Shizzo
Getbig V

Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.

« Reply #90 on: January 25, 2016, 07:25:38 PM »

I'm a minimalist....like clean and defined spaces without clutter. 
Also known as poor.
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

getbig.COM!

« Reply #91 on: January 25, 2016, 07:29:26 PM »

Also known as poor.

Speak for yourself Drunkie McDrunkDrunk.  Minimalism isn't cheap...its efficient living based on the concept that the less clutter you have in your surrounding = less stress in your life.

A
NordicNerd
Getbig III

« Reply #92 on: January 26, 2016, 02:10:12 AM »

Computer Related.  45k a year with a 2000 dollar signing bonus.  No more trailers and ghettos Grin

Why the trailers and ghettos in the first place? Why have you chosen to not get and keep a regular job and live decently?

NN
Qwert II
Getbig IV

« Reply #93 on: January 26, 2016, 03:26:30 AM »

Speak for yourself Drunkie McDrunkDrunk.  Minimalism isn't cheap...its efficient living based on the concept that the less clutter you have in your surrounding = less stress in your life.

You've definitely lived a Stress Free life.
Qwert II
Getbig IV

« Reply #94 on: January 26, 2016, 03:29:29 AM »

Why the trailers and ghettos in the first place? Why have you chosen to not get and keep a regular job and live decently?

NN

because he can't. He's delusional, with no skills or education & all of his degrees are bought online & have no merit, hence a string of dead end low paying menial labor jobs.

Don't you think he'd be living well if he could? The guy lives in ghettos & trailers in the rural south & brags online about eating chicken breasts.
NordicNerd
Getbig III

« Reply #95 on: January 26, 2016, 03:55:06 AM »

because he can't. He's delusional, with no skills or education & all of his degrees are bought online & have no merit, hence a string of dead end low paying menial labor jobs.

Don't you think he'd be living well if he could? The guy lives in ghettos & trailers in the rural south & brags online about eating chicken breasts.

Goodrum is intelligent enough to get a decent job, I'm sure. He is actually a good example of "The Mensa bus driver syndrome". The essence of this is marked underachievement combined with pathetic compensatory boasting. He probably suffers from personality issues that makes him difficult to hire and this probably explains his lack of respectable employment. His judgement is also lacking- probably related to the previous point.

NN

FitnessFrenzy
Getbig V

« Reply #96 on: January 26, 2016, 04:09:30 AM »

what a lucky guy!
doggler
Getbig III

« Reply #97 on: January 26, 2016, 05:30:50 AM »

I know Vince was stacking shelves and bagging products , forgot which store it was.
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

getbig.COM!

« Reply #98 on: January 26, 2016, 05:51:10 AM »

NN

Because you have to follow a relationship to where it goes.  I moved from a nice place, sold my sports car, and etc all to move to Sylva.  Now that its ended, I am simply picking back up where I left off.

A
NelsonMuntz
Getbig V

Voted Getbigs Most Positive Memeber March 2017

« Reply #99 on: January 26, 2016, 05:58:51 AM »

Because you have to follow a relationship to where it goes.  I moved from a nice place, sold my sports car, and etc all to move to Sylva.  Now that its ended, I am simply picking back up where I left off.

I joke around alot Vince but I do wish you the best in your new endeavours

"
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!