Author Topic: President Obama put a ‘raw onion’ in his podium so he could cry fake tears  (Read 11329 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/fox-host-president-obama-put-a-raw-onion-in-his-podium-so-he-could-cry-fake-tears-for-kids-killed-by-guns/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link

Fox host: President Obama put a ‘raw onion’ in his podium so he could cry fake tears for kids killed by guns

Fox News host Andrea Tantaros suggested on Tuesday President Barack Obama had used a “raw onion” to produce fake tears for shooting victims during his press conference on gun violence.

Following Obama’s announcement that he was taking executive action to expand background checks and gun safety measures, the hosts of Outnumbered argued that the president was violating the separation of powers doctrine in the U.S. Constitution.

But it was the president’s emotional reaction while speaking about gun violence in Chicago that irked host Melissa Francis.

“What was really upsetting was the tears that he wiped away again and again,” Francis opined. “You want that for — I mean, we feel frighten about what’s going on with ISIS. And he can’t pull that kind of passion for anything about this.”

“I feel bad about those kids in [Newtown,] Connecticut,” she added. “Your heart breaks for them. But it’s only about this that he gets so upset about. And never about terror!”
READ MORE: Trump goes on Fox and defends Obama’s gun violence tears

After a commercial break, Fox News replayed a clip of Obama with tears flowing down his face.

Tantaros said that she didn’t buy the emotion because “he would have spoken out a long time ago.”

“This is how many years? Almost eight years, he’s almost at the end of his term,” she continued. “And you haven’t heard him go to Chicago and really speak out about this issue.”

“So, I would check that podium for like a raw onion or some No More Tears,” Tantaros quipped. “It’s not really believable. And the award goes to… we are in awards season.”

Co-host Meghan McCain agreed: “It just didn’t seem horribly authentic. And maybe it is, I don’t know him at all.”

“Go to your hometown of Chicago instead of talking about God-fearing Americans when ISIS is coming to their hometown,” McCain advised.

Francis said that she couldn’t understand how the president could cry for kids in Chicago but not the recent terror attacks in Paris.

“They say he’s just cool, that’s the way he is, that he doesn’t get emotional,” she explained. “We haven’t seen this in a very long time and it’s about something that feels political, that feels somewhat insincere, that feels like it’s not going to make a huge difference.”

“It’s like bad political theater,” McCain concluded.

Watch the video below from Fox News, broadcast Jan. 5, 2015

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
I think she was semi-serious.  I don't think he faked his tears, but I agree with those who expressed frustration with his lack of empathy regarding terrorism.  Remember when one of our citizens was beheaded and he responded by going to play golf?  No tears that day, unless he had a bad day on the course.  

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Yup that Obama always get a pass from the media ::)

iwantmass

• Getbig III

We all know he doesn't get a pass from fox, thus why liberals insist they are the least accurate news source.  Stunning observation on your part...

How are the other networks covering it?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now

Your kidding right.....come on man...really!
L

absfabs

• Getbig III
obama is most destructive person ever in oval office and you  hear nothing bad ever until Trump

no wonder Trumps no1

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I think she was semi-serious.

what a wimpy non-committal.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
If the tears were real (cough cough) then it must have been because he was running late for his tee time because that fake SOB cares about NOTHING but himself.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
If the tears were real, they looked fake.

With that said, I think the emotion Obama displayed was genuine. But is that any surprise? Even people who vehemently oppose further gun control measures feel terrible about what happened. After all, whose heart doesn't break when innocent kids are killed.

But the tears are distracting us from the serious issue: that Obama's proposed solution solves little - if anything. It's just more bullshit. The solution to the problems we face isn't more laws and more regulations that affect only law-abiding citizens. Nor will laws magically stop criminals - if that was the case, we wouldn't need criminals courts. The simple fact is that criminals will find ways to get access to guns no matter what.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
We all know he doesn't get a pass from fox, thus why liberals insist they are the least accurate news source.

https://www.google.dk/?gws_rd=cr,ssl&ei=YObFU6iiB-T8ygPkqoIQ#q=fox+misinformation

Stunning observation on your part...

Thanks.

How are the other networks covering it?

Nobody knows their ratings suck.

iwantmass

• Getbig III

I would wager cnn or msnbc have the same misinformed viewers.  It isn't a network thing, it's a general public thing.  Sadly, most people don't keep up.with current events.  Look how stupid guys like andreisdaman is on this very forum and he is a die hard cnn guy.  He is likely the dumbest person on this forum, near mental retardation even, and he doesn't watch fox

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
 ;D
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Says the girly man. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
If the tears were real (cough cough) then it must have been because he was running late for his tee time because that fake SOB cares about NOTHING but himself.

We all know your tears on here are quite real.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I would wager cnn or msnbc have the same misinformed viewers.  It isn't a network thing, it's a general public thing.  Sadly, most people don't keep up.with current events.  Look how stupid guys like andreisdaman is on this very forum and he is a die hard cnn guy.  He is likely the dumbest person on this forum, near mental retardation even, and he doesn't watch fox

How much would you wager?

https://www.google.dk/?gws_rd=cr,ssl&ei=YObFU6iiB-T8ygPkqoIQ#q=fox+60%25+lies+msnbc+40%25

iwantmass

• Getbig III
Well, those numbers certainly aren't driven by an agenda.  If you put your faith in sites like politifact, you have real issues. Aside from that, we're talking about the competency of the viewer, not the network.  It doesn't appear that you comprehended that.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Well, those numbers certainly aren't driven by an agenda.  If you put your faith in sites like politifact, you have real issues. Aside from that, we're talking about the competency of the viewer, not the network.  It doesn't appear that you comprehended that.

FOX news is consistently the least credible across ALL polls. It now even close.

The viewer who gets there news from anything other than FOX will on AVERAGE be more informed.

What did we bet again?

iwantmass

• Getbig III

FOX news is consistently the least credible across ALL polls. It now even close.

The viewer who gets there news from anything other than FOX will on AVERAGE be more informed.

What did we bet again?

Just because you make that statement doesn't mean it's true.  Sorry, that isn't how it works.  Your polls from left leaning sites don't exactly come off as trustworthy.  Politifact alone has had huge issues with credibility in recent years.  You will have to forgive me when I don't find a network that employs Al Sharpton as a credible news source.  Nor will I trust this same network (msNBC) when they do things like completely butcher a 911 call to make a person seem racist.  I've already had a thread about this, so I won't go over it all over again, but you can't show me one instance that compares to msnbc's misconduct on the Zimmerman 911 call

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Just because you make that statement doesn't mean it's true.  Sorry, that isn't how it works.  Your polls from left leaning sites don't exactly come off as trustworthy.  Politifact alone has had huge issues with credibility in recent years.  You will have to forgive me when I don't find a network that employs Al Sharpton as a credible news source.  Nor will I trust this same network (msNBC) when they do things like completely butcher a 911 call to make a person seem racist.  I've already had a thread about this, so I won't go over it all over again, but you can't show me one instance that compares to msnbc's misconduct on the Zimmerman 911 call

It seems you have 2 standards here. You have issues with MSNBC (which you should) and Politifact but have no problem taking your news from the least credible news provider in FOX.

Thats like saying your wifes cooking sometimes is a little to rich in fats so you will start eating all your meals at Mcdonalds.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

:D :D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

I agree....see?...when I call him out by saying he sits on the fence and pontificates, now you know what I mean ;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

What did we bet again?

This is 100% without a doubt

iwantmass

• Getbig III

It seems you have 2 standards here. You have issues with MSNBC (which you should) and Politifact but have no problem taking your news from the least credible news provider in FOX.

Thats like saying your wifes cooking sometimes is a little to rich in fats so you will start eating all your meals at Mcdonalds.

It seems you misinterpret my standards.  I never praise fox as being unbiased, and I've commented on their bias on multiple occassions.  I have to get my news from somewhere and fox more closely aligns with my beliefs.  That isn't to say I take everything they say as fact as you and many others do with liberal media and sites like politifact.  I question everything I get from fox, whereas you are gullible enough to believe sites like politifact, at face value.

So you see, my standard isn't that I give fox a pass.  On the contrary, I know they have a bias, but you don't see me gloating that they are more honest than msnbc, cnn, etc.  You've never once seen me.link a fox article as evidence, and you wont.  I contend that fox is no more dishonest than the liberal media, and in many cases (editing of the zimmerman 911 call), you would never see fox engage in that sort of deliberate dishonesty to do things like stoke racial tension for ratings

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
It seems you misinterpret my standards.  I never praise fox as being unbiased, and I've commented on their bias on multiple occassions.  I have to get my news from somewhere and fox more closely aligns with my beliefs.  That isn't to say I take everything they say as fact as you and many others do with liberal media and sites like politifact.  I question everything I get from fox, whereas you are gullible enough to believe sites like politifact, at face value.

So you see, my standard isn't that I give fox a pass.  On the contrary, I know they have a bias, but you don't see me gloating that they are more honest than msnbc, cnn, etc.  You've never once seen me.link a fox article as evidence, and you wont.  I contend that fox is no more dishonest than the liberal media, and in many cases (editing of the zimmerman 911 call), you would never see fox engage in that sort of deliberate dishonesty to do things like stoke racial tension for ratings

And here lies the problem. You watch news and attain knowledge to confirm your existing beliefs (even though the said knowledge is in fact BS) instead of using knowledge to form and expand those beliefs. Its like the difference between a religous nut and a scientist.

iwantmass

• Getbig III

And here lies the problem. You watch news and attain knowledge to confirm your existing beliefs (even though the said knowledge is in fact BS) instead of using knowledge to form and expand those beliefs. Its like the difference between a religous nut and a scientist.

I think we are exaggerating I a bit here, chicken little.  Some of what fox has is biased and opinion leaning to the right, some of it merely represents current events.  The same could be said for msnbc, cnn, etc with them leaning to the left.  I watch/analyze fox and come up with my on conclusions after doing research.  I would never take anything Sean hannity says at face value.  You watch cnn/msnbc and take it as the truth.  One has to be willing to examine their own beliefs/accept the possibilty of them being wrong to get honesty and I do that.  You parroting politifact's numbers merely because they support your argument tells me the you don't act similarly