Author Topic: President Obama put a ‘raw onion’ in his podium so he could cry fake tears  (Read 11473 times)

iwantmass

• Getbig III
sigh......PLEASE ADHERE TO MY 2000 POST RULE....THANK YOU.

sigh...Please adhere to your own rule and don't be a pussy.  Don't come in this thread and address me and expect me to not respond.  I understand you are a coward, but that's just common sense, and besides, we've already established your rule makes you a chickenshit.  

Everyone knows you only have your so called rule because its the only argument you have for me.  You certainly aren't gonna win on intellectual merit.  

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Dude.  Are you on drugs or something?

What are you?...Iwantdick's defense attorney????????????????..is this is what my repeated destroyings of you  have reduced you to??????????

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Yes, that is actually exactly what andre and whork are claiming. Have you not been following along?

please quote them saying msnbc and cnn haven't told lies.   

I think they're just saying fox is worse.  Do you have their quotes?

iwantmass

• Getbig III
please quote them saying msnbc and cnn haven't told lies.   

I think they're just saying fox is worse.  Do you have their quotes?

I'm not going to spoon feed you.  In spite of the shit I give you, you are smarter than that.  Read post 87 as an example.  Andreisdaman is referring to the absolute absurdity of fox and even indicating they are trolling, since their claims are so outlandish.  Does that sound like a person that is indicating fox is just the worst of the liars?

You know better and once again you are just being dishonest.  i may be a prick, but i do everyone the common courtesy of reading every post and every link provided in a given thread that I respond.  If you had extended me the same courtesy, you wouldn't be asking this question.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I'm not going to spoon feed you.  In spite of the shit I give you, you are smarter than that.  Read post 87 as an example.  Andreisdaman is referring to the absolute absurdity of fox and even indicating they are trolling, since their claims are so outlandish.  Does that sound like a person that is indicating fox is just the worst of the liars?

You know better and once again you are just being dishonest.  i may be a prick, but i do everyone the common courtesy of reading every post and every link provided in a given thread that I respond.  If you had extended me the same courtesy, you wouldn't be asking this question.

You said that is EXACTLY what they are claiming.

Then you spend 5 minutes giving us a detailed interpretation... explaining why you cannot just simply quote them.  Then you attack me to end the post, trying to draw me into a debate.

We've been here for a decade on getbig.  We see thru that.   Post where they say "exactly" that, or don't.  I have never seen them say CNN or MSNBC are 100% honest.  never seen it. 

iwantmass

• Getbig III

Then you spend 5 minutes giving us a detailed interpretation... explaining why you cannot just simply quote them.  Then you attack me to end the post, trying to draw me into a debate.

We've been here for a decade on getbig.  We see thru that.   Post where they say "exactly" that, or don't.  I have never seen them say CNN or MSNBC are 100% honest.  never seen it.  

I did say that is exactly what they are claiming, and i stand by that.  I didn't spend 5 minutes, it took me about 25 seconds to type that.  I provided you an example of their beliefs.  I don't know where i attacked you in this instance.  I can tell you that you are a sissy and you pissed your pants and were a pussy for not confronting a man that slapped you in the face.  There, I attacked you.

If andreisdaman comments on the absolute absurdity of fox news and their troll like tendencies, then we can deduce that his news source is above those actions and doesn't engage in those actions.  It is a simple if-then argument.  

I don't know why you choose to pursue this.  You are going to ultimately look like an idiot

And for that matter, let's ask them.  Do you, andreisdaman and whork, think cnn and msnbc are reputable news networks?

There, doesn't that get us to the point?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

We've been here for a decade on getbig.  We see thru that.   Post where they say "exactly" that, or don't.  I have never seen them say CNN or MSNBC are 100% honest.  never seen it.  

He can't give you the quotes because we never said that...thanks for calling him out on it....we were ONLY debating the merits of whether FOX is credible.....we said they were not and explained that they have been caught in numerous lies and flasehoods and that they bend the truth and blame Obama for everything.....and I stated that ANYONE who has critical thinking skills can see that....he even stated that I did not give ANY examples of their falsehoods but I did when I stated that they were caught lying about the number of Tea partiers at a rally in which they inflated the numbers....he ignored that and said I didn't give any examples....

but instead of backing up and admitting he was wrong and apologizing, he goes on the attack...

of course CNN and MSNBC make mistakes...I have never seen CNN engage in an out and out lie......MSNBC are Kool-Aid drinkers as well and I have seen some instances of bending the news to their ideology as well but not on the par of FOX which is shameless in how they shape news to be anti-Obama and now anti-Hillary.....FOX NEWS is really a Republican ADVOCATE

When they claim to be fair and balanced thats professional trolling on a GetBig scale right there

you can argue the merits as to whether MSNBC is a real reputable news network.........but I think anyone who doubts the authenticty of CNN is just plain wrong.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Chiming in...

Either they said it or they didn't say it.  Show it or don't show it.

For news sources:

If i remember the study that we are talking about here.... They were talking about the "guests" they had on the news, and the things they claimed as fact, where fox guests were 62% wrong or false, msnbc guests were 62% wrong or false and cnn guests were 11 or 20% wrong or false.

Kind of hard to directly lie about the hard news.   Also there is the choice of what's reported.  But if its a big story all news outlets have to report it.

Maybe BB can use his search skills to find the original thread.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Chiming in...

Either they said it or they didn't say it.  Show it or don't show it.

For news sources:

If i remember the study that we are talking about here.... They were talking about the "guests" they had on the news, and the things they claimed as fact, where fox guests were 62% wrong or false, msnbc guests were 62% wrong or false and cnn guests were 11 or 20% wrong or false.
Kind of hard to directly lie about the hard news.   Also there is the choice of what's reported.  But if its a big story all news outlets have to report it.

I gotta admit, I never thought about this in any detail.....whether some guest commentators/analysts are constantly wrong about their views...this then brings up the question as to whether some networks are PURPOSELY putting commentators on the air who they know to be wrong simply because said comentator espouses views held by the network.....

Food for thought.

OzmO

• Getbig V
I gotta admit, I never thought about this in any detail.....whether some guest commentators/analysts are constantly wrong about their views...this then brings up the question as to whether some networks are PURPOSELY putting commentators on the air who they know to be wrong simply because said comentator espouses views held by the network.....

Food for thought.

That would be normal operating procedure.  This is entertainment, not news.  You put people on from varying positions of the spectrum.  In a debate or interview there isn't a mechanism that provides the time to fact check every statement.  So what happens is, the viewers original beliefs are simply reinforced and when another guest is "out talked" the viewers on the other side still hold on to their original beliefs.

Its the human nature of the times.  We go into something with made up beliefs and tend to give attention to only those facts or arguments that support those beliefs.  We don't objectively see every point of view.  Everyone on Get big does this to some extent, just as everyone in our country seems to too.  If feeds polarization.  Doesn't matter if you are a democrat of republican. 

iwantmass

• Getbig III
He can't give you the quotes because we never said that...thanks for calling him out on it....we were ONLY debating the merits of whether FOX is credible.....we said they were not and explained that they have been caught in numerous lies and flasehoods and that they bend the truth and blame Obama for everything.....and I stated that ANYONE who has critical thinking skills can see that....he even stated that I did not give ANY examples of their falsehoods but I did when I stated that they were caught lying about the number of Tea partiers at a rally in which they inflated the numbers....he ignored that and said I didn't give any examples....

but instead of backing up and admitting he was wrong and apologizing, he goes on the attack...

of course CNN and MSNBC make mistakes...I have never seen CNN engage in an out and out lie......MSNBC are Kool-Aid drinkers as well and I have seen some instances of bending the news to their ideology as well but not on the par of FOX which is shameless in how they shape news to be anti-Obama and now anti-Hillary.....FOX NEWS is really a Republican ADVOCATE

When they claim to be fair and balanced thats professional trolling on a GetBig scale right there

you can argue the merits as to whether MSNBC is a real reputable news network.........but I think anyone who doubts the authenticty of CNN is just plain wrong.

Who ever said anything about me needing to provide a quote with you using the word EXACTLY.  That is the argument of an idiot, thus why you likely support it.  No you weren't debating the merit of fox only fox being credible, you were debating it as opposed to other networks.  I've said this entire thread that fox is dishonest but no more so than the other networks.  Learn to read. It's all right there.

And there you have it, he can't admit that CNN and MSNBC lie.  He is crediting it to mistakes.  This is why I said this is exactly what i'm implying, and he just confirmed it.  That statement alone is his way of giving some ground without admitting they are lying.  He refuses the admit that other networks lie just as much as fox, which was my assertion before 240 tried to idiotically make a point.

Funny that you bring up fox lying about teaparty numbers in the same post you bring up CNN's honesty.  One of the first things that pulls up on the google search when "lies about tea party numbers" is fox lying.....and also CNN lying.  CNN deliberately low balled numbers in many cases.  It's all there is you really have an interest in it, but you only care about fox doing it because CNN only makes mistakes on occasion, they don't lie.

iwantmass

• Getbig III

Food for thought.

MSNBC employs Al Sharpton so lets not talk about the honesty of guests.  That guy is outright crinimal, but then again you are a racist so you likely hang on his every word.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
Chiming in...

Either they said it or they didn't say it.  Show it or don't show it.

For news sources:

Kind of hard to directly lie about the hard news.   Also there is the choice of what's reported.  But if its a big story all news outlets have to report it.

Thank you for pointing out that its kinda hard to lie about the hard news.  To hear Andre tell it, Fox is outright lying, when in actuality it is hosts like hannity providing their opinion, not the actual news.  Fox does it, MSNBC does it, so does CNN.  They all have hosts of tv shows that offer their opinion.  It would be nice if they were to be held to a factual standard, sadly  none of them are, which had kinda been my point.  I'm not naive or dishonest enough to claim fox to be exempt from it, I just also make the contention that the others practice in the same dishonesty.  That is all i've ever stated this entire thread.  And Andre's post above proves he will not admit that the others are dishonest, just as I argued with 240.  

You have posters on here that constantly like to bitch about fox's dishonest (andreisdaman, whork, etc), yet choose not to acknowledge the dishonest of their own primary news source. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
What are you?...Iwantdick's defense attorney????????????????..is this is what my repeated destroyings of you  have reduced you to??????????

I'm the one who just showed, using your own words, how you cannot keep up with your own twisted logic.  You specifically called your juvenile post count dumb.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
Thank you for pointing out that its kinda hard to lie about the hard news.  To hear Andre tell it, Fox is outright lying, when in actuality it is hosts like hannity providing their opinion, not the actual news.  Fox does it, MSNBC does it, so does CNN.  They all have hosts of tv shows that offer their opinion.  It would be nice if they were to be held to a factual standard, sadly  none of them are, which had kinda been my point.  I'm not naive or dishonest enough to claim fox to be exempt from it, I just also make the contention that the others practice in the same dishonesty.  That is all i've ever stated this entire thread.  And Andre's post above proves he will not admit that the others are dishonest, just as I argued with 240.  

You have posters on here that constantly like to bitch about fox's dishonest (andreisdaman, whork, etc), yet choose not to acknowledge the dishonest of their own primary news source. 

Yeah, if we apply the idea that mainstream news is more about entertainment, its easy to see why msnbc would hire a whore degenerate like Al Sharpton to appeal to a particular viewer demographic.  

It is what it is, why is it so hard for some people to admit it?   Why can we demonize one side when our side does the same shit?  And then in same breath deny ours does it too?  

We should just all say that the people they put on those 2 news outlets, MSNBC and FOX are full shit 60% of the time.  nuff said lol.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
I find it amusing that andreisdaman is debating me via 3rd party.  he doesn't acknowledge my posts directly, but it's obvious he is reading all of them.  He then waits for someone else to respond to me, and hitches a ride on their post.  If his 2k posts rule and his DESTROYED comments weren't childish enough, this takes it to a new low for someone that talks about logic and critical thinking.

seems like he is probably the type person that puts someone's text messages on ignore on his phone but continues to send them texts 30 times a day.  kinda feminine, but then again he does a lot of dick worship so who knows...

iwantmass

• Getbig III

We've been here for a decade on getbig.  We see thru that.   Post where they say "exactly" that, or don't.  I have never seen them say CNN or MSNBC are 100% honest.  never seen it. 

Look a few posts down. Notice how he can't admit they lie, they make mistakes.

Thanks for playing, dumbass.  It was a nice gesture to try and clean up whork's/andre's mess, but you failed.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Well....I rest my case...as I have said, some posters come here simply to cause anarchy....they will not acknowledge the truth no matter the evidence and will constantly bend the truth and lie about the statements that others have made.....again...this thread was about FOX NEWS not MSNBC or CNN....

as I've said I'm not going to get into a debate with lunatics...what I REALLY said is there for all to see.....no amount of lying or distorting can erase that....

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
I'm the one who just showed, using your own words, how you cannot keep up with your own twisted logic.  You specifically called your juvenile post count dumb.   

of course I did, oh great pontificator...and I stand by it....lunatics do not understand the language of diplomacy and logic......so I just use idiotic language to idiots..its like communicating with a baby through babytalk....nothing wrong with that

iwantmass

• Getbig III
Well....I rest my case...as I have said, some posters come here simply to cause anarchy....they will not acknowledge the truth no matter the evidence and will constantly bend the truth and lie about the statements that others have made.....again...this thread was about FOX NEWS not MSNBC or CNN....

as I've said I'm not going to get into a debate with lunatics...what I REALLY said is there for all to see.....no amount of lying or distorting can erase that....

Yes, it is there for everyone to see.  The best you could do was to state that the other networks make mistakes from time to time.  That was your version of compromise to not look like a completely biased piece of shit, which you are.

And let's get one thing straight. We will even use one of your terms.  You won't debate me because I've destroyed you every single time you have made an attempt.

Wrong again, it wasn't about fox news.  The argument began between whork and me when he suggested fox lies more than the other networks, so that kinda makes it about them too. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
poultry doo doo = well we were talking about this news source not that news source.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
of course I did, oh great pontificator...and I stand by it....lunatics do not understand the language of diplomacy and logic......so I just use idiotic language to idiots..its like communicating with a baby through babytalk....nothing wrong with that

You stand by what?  That your post count rule is stupid? 

iwantmass

• Getbig III
poultry doo doo = well we were talking about this news source not that news source.

For a guy that claims to have survived all the getbig political wars, andreisdaman seems kinda fragile.  Furthermore, I was debating whork and he felt inclined to jump into this.  It wasn't me that attacked andreisdaman, but I certainly delight in making him look stupid at every available oppurtunity

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
You stand by what?  That your post count rule is stupid? 

its the best way not to debate with idiotic lunatics.....whats said about me is fine..I've heard it all before...and it means absolutely NOTHING....but I'm not going to waste brain power on miscreants 8)

iwantmass

• Getbig III
its the best way not to debate with idiotic lunatics.....whats said about me is fine..I've heard it all before...and it means absolutely NOTHING....but I'm not going to waste brain power on miscreants 8)

I wouldn't waste what little you have.  You are working with a very small amount to begin with.