Author Topic: What did Arnold and Lee Haney use?  (Read 18021 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
What did Arnold and Lee Haney use?
« on: March 09, 2006, 06:06:56 PM »
Can somebody tell me? I hear a lot of d-bol and what else? I want to know because I can become the next mister Olympia and I need me a cycle without any sideeffects!

Mods please don't delete because this is gossip and down at the steroid board they don't discuss pro's cycles! Thank you!!
just push some weight!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: What did Arnold and Lee Haney use?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2006, 06:21:27 PM »

Stavios

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2006, 06:50:45 PM »
tribulus

Maxxx Testosterone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • The ALPHA-MALE
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2006, 06:56:31 PM »
Alexxx are you serious....you are the next mr Olympia ....oh my god! Youre so lucky. Here what Arnold took: He injected Gorilla blood in his veins 3 times a day. he took all his girldfriend pregnancy pills for a cycle and split it in two weeks. And just when he needed mass the most he mixed creatine with sesame oil and IM injected in hios laggind boddypart......imagine if he had cell tech back in the day.

Seriously Alexxx are you that stupid, you think you are the next mr olympia.....oh boy we have 2 options : 1- youre a retard and 2- your a fuckin stupid asshole mutherfuckin son of a bitch who is fuckin retarded.
Myghty_max@hotmail.c

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2006, 07:11:31 PM »
Arnold used yeast, just like in a cake, when you cook it, it expands. Arnold would take yeast then go in a tanning bed or sit in the sun or the best way is to sit in a sauna or steam room after he took yeast. Your body will blow up like a cake in the oven... And don't forget about beer before bedtime..

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2006, 07:13:37 PM »
OK, what the heck. I KNOW that Haney loved EQ. Sure he used other stuff. I heard that Arnie used D, prim, dec and drol. To be serious for once I think that that guys from the 70's, 80's and early 90's looked better just used plain old roids.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2006, 07:22:00 PM »
Cool thanks!
just push some weight!

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2006, 07:27:12 PM »
According to the TotaLEE Awesome One in his Mr. Olympia Workout video, Weider MegaMultivitamins are what bodybuilding is about, not the use of anabolic steroids. I'm sure both are good tho

Drij

• Getbig IV

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2006, 07:29:14 PM »
Simple...............Bet ty Weider

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2006, 09:47:59 PM »
I pine for the "old fashioned" days, when it was simple-D, Deca, a little Primabolin..a lot more wholesome.. ::)

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2006, 09:49:34 PM »
nothing they were natural they worked hard  ::)

marcie999

• Getbig III
  • History is written by buggers who weren't there
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2006, 10:57:50 PM »
Maybe they were like Hulk Hogan, and just said their prayers and took their vitamins.

:-\
Ripleeeyyyyyyyyyyy

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2006, 11:08:03 PM »
The answer to that question is simple.  They both used Venom Vince Versace Goodrum's bee pollen!  Organic and wholesome nutrition is always the key to a champion's success!

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2006, 11:32:28 PM »
Can somebody tell me? I hear a lot of d-bol and what else? I want to know because I can become the next mister Olympia and I need me a cycle without any sideeffects!

Mods please don't delete because this is gossip and down at the steroid board they don't discuss pro's cycles! Thank you!!

I have it on good authority that Arnold took 3 viles of testiculone amlase a week but only if his scrotum temperature was above 125 degrees. If it was lower than that he would only take two shots but would ad a 3rd and 4th shot if the temp went under 75 degrees. He would also take 2 vials of decca primatol not decca durabolin like everyone else. He didn’t inject it, he ground it into a fine powder and smoked it in a joint. And three d-bol a day for 4 days running then skip two days and take 2 a day for 2 days then skip a day and repeat the whole process again. Oh and 2 grains of bovine thyroid combined with Super Pro 101 and a Betty chaser.   
and keep moving!

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2006, 03:22:31 AM »
from a reliable source
arnold took D, prim, dec and drol
primo 1gr/wk
decca 1gr/wk
dbol 50tabs/day
drol 10 tabs/day
cycles lasted 10 weeks and time off was 5 weeks
he lifted heavey ate heavy and admired hitler heavy

funny shit.

deca, dbols and durabolin is how the story goes. 

I can't remember if I was 13 or 14 when I first watched Pumping Iron.  There was a scene where Arnold did the voice over and he said something about how he wanted to be remembered for 1000 years or something.  To do something no one else has done.  Then, he gave the comment that he wanted to accomplish something " just like Hitler"...- or to be admired just like hitler...  sheeshh  is that even worse???  someone else will hopefully chime in here but the hitler comparison was indeed made in the original Pumping Iron.

I just about snorted out my Count Chocula.( it could have been rice krispies..)  Even I at that young age knew that wanting anything to do with Hitler may not be the best thing to announce.

I've heard that AS later bought the rights to Pumping Iron from Butler then had the Hitler comment edited out so that now it says " just like Jesus " or something....

Rick Wayne always had some nice stories to tell and Joe Weider - being Jewish- always loved Arnold's Hitler impersonation at the dining room table.  Big laughs all around... huge laughs.... HHUUUUGGGEE...

too funny.

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2006, 08:15:46 AM »
Wow, the next Mr. Olympia. I just want to go from XS to a Large ;D ;D
Good luck on your quest 8)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2006, 10:01:16 AM »
Thanks michaelsmith!

As for the Hitler comment could very well be true. Arnold was always amazed at world leaders and the power they had. Its stupid of him of immitating the nazis, but he didn't turn out so bad after all. I read that in his unauthorized bibliography.
just push some weight!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2006, 10:11:16 AM »
Schwarzenegger was particularly interested in a fellow Austrian named Hitler, to the extent that Kurt Valdheim was invited to various functions. That along with the SS marching records and Nazi salutes have been covered over as part of the high price paid to purchase & remove the Pumping Iron out-takes of his Nazi salute & comments from the public domain.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2006, 11:13:59 AM »

If Condoleeza Rice ever hear that some youngster wants to know wich drugs he needs to use in order to to become Mr.O, chances are that the're won't be any Mr.O this year!!!

I'm not kidding .

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2006, 12:15:57 PM »
hahaha I'm no youngster first of all.. Second Candolesa rice should get a real job!
just push some weight!

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2006, 01:58:54 PM »
Do what i do, just take everything you can get your fucking hands on, im using sust deca tren anapolon dianbol and eq at the mo.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2006, 03:17:10 PM »
lol but I said I don't want no side effects!
just push some weight!

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2006, 03:20:13 PM »
lol but I said I don't want no side effects!

Just worry about that after you get that sandow!  No short term side effects there...

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2006, 03:23:21 PM »
hmmmm.... I am so pretty I am scared that I will ruin my features... lol anyways I'll inquire mr. montreal...
just push some weight!