Author Topic: Rich Piana Reality Show (All Episodes) !!!  (Read 116763 times)

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
Re: Rich Piana Reality Show (All Episodes) !!!
« Reply #200 on: February 07, 2016, 12:46:53 AM »
Episode Day 34 (Part 2)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #201 on: February 07, 2016, 03:48:23 AM »
I hope Rich lives to 100+.

Even if he doesn't,  the majority of his body will be around for centuries as it's no longer bio-degradable...

T

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #202 on: February 07, 2016, 04:55:59 AM »
Even if he doesn't,  the majority of his body will be around for centuries as it's no longer bio-degradable...

Haha yes :D

I am totally serious though, I like Rich and wish him good health.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: February 07, 2016, 05:18:23 AM »
To me the combination does, not just the one or the other. Dumb women simply bore me, no matter how 'hot' they look.

I guess you're about 20, and/or not gifted with a good pair of brains, correct 'julio'?

Im pusching 40! Look is everything. Everyone who say anything else are liars! I rather kill myself than going to bed beside a ugly old chick! There is no purpose having a fat ugly fucker in your house. Cant stand it, cant look at them cant touch them. They are not ment to be touched. Bcz they are old. Cant reproduce. Law of universe! Simpel. Human race need to reproduce, Young girls is the shit! If your dick is lazy u can have an old woman!

Find the right woman and u will have nice company. A stupid woman is stupid all her life no matter age. A clever woman is clever all her life no matter age! Find clever young! If u want intellectual stimulation, listen to radio, read books, think for your self. Easy! Talk is overrated. How many couples talk. TALK? Deep talk? They are occupied with full time job, children and stupid easy stuff that dosent need braincapasity over average!

Life is very simpel. Eat sleep shit fuck train. Have your hobbies and then die!   

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: February 07, 2016, 05:25:41 AM »
EVERY FUCKING MAN WHO ARE RICH FAMOUS INTELLIGENT CLEVER SMART PICK A YOUNG LADY. BCZ THEY CAN

Average joe pick those ugly old bitches bcz they cant have anything else. And then try to convice themself they like the conversation. MY ASS BULLSHIT!

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #205 on: February 07, 2016, 06:03:52 AM »
Haha yes :D

I am totally serious though, I like Rich and wish him good health.

Yep, me too.  One of the main reasons I preferred MMI to Flex was the sort of behind the scenes stuff they'd include, and he's the sort of character I'd have found interdasting to read about back then.  I'd really like to watch more of his stuff, but the absolutely relentless use of the f-bomb just tires me out after a few minutes...  And it's not because it's cursing - I have the same problem with people overusing words "like" or "you understand me" or any of the common verbal tics... you know what I'm sayin' brah?
T

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #206 on: February 07, 2016, 06:21:37 AM »
Im pusching 40! Look is everything. Everyone who say anything else are liars! I rather kill myself than going to bed beside a ugly old chick! There is no purpose having a fat ugly fucker in your house. Cant stand it, cant look at them cant touch them. They are not ment to be touched. Bcz they are old. Cant reproduce. Law of universe! Simpel. Human race need to reproduce, Young girls is the shit! If your dick is lazy u can have an old woman!

Find the right woman and u will have nice company. A stupid woman is stupid all her life no matter age. A clever woman is clever all her life no matter age! Find clever young! If u want intellectual stimulation, listen to radio, read books, think for your self. Easy! Talk is overrated. How many couples talk. TALK? Deep talk? They are occupied with full time job, children and stupid easy stuff that dosent need braincapasity over average!

lol...not sure if serious, but interesting take.

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #207 on: February 07, 2016, 06:28:11 AM »

HAHA  :D
This is awesome.
©

DanzigBrah

• Getbig III
« Reply #208 on: February 07, 2016, 06:36:59 AM »
She really does seem like there is something "off" other than the english-as-a-second-language thing.

You think? She "married" rich piano, what normal sane girl would do this? Brb "love you baby here hold this camera I'm making a series God damnit, right babe?"

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #209 on: February 07, 2016, 07:53:59 AM »

At least you're a man with a vision, good for you chief

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: February 07, 2016, 08:45:51 AM »

You think? She "married" rich piano, what normal sane girl would do this? Brb "love you baby here hold this camera I'm making a series God damnit, right babe?"

They are doing bussiness togheter. One million people follow this shit! He talk, she film! Nothing wrong! Bussinespartners. She have her own videoseries going on to. Big breast light clothes sexy poses. She will do money! They both do money, more than average joe sitting in a stupid office monday-friday everyfucking day without vacation. Why the hell not Mary him? He is relaxed and kind and having a simple life most average joe only can dream of.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: February 07, 2016, 11:39:44 AM »
All of the fame and fortune and he still won't build shoe racks in his closet.

USMC 1371

• Getbig II
« Reply #212 on: February 07, 2016, 11:44:43 AM »
How much money can do these Utubers make?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #213 on: February 07, 2016, 11:48:11 AM »

.                  Not bad! ......... ....... God dammit!

lightweight

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #214 on: February 07, 2016, 12:18:38 PM »
14 lb gain in 1.5 hrs

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: February 07, 2016, 12:21:50 PM »
Busted fucking cookie again
Gotta have my fucking cookie
Went into golds and the fucking cookies are right there
Chocolate chip god damn it
w

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #216 on: February 07, 2016, 12:28:06 PM »
Busted fucking cookie again
Gotta have my fucking cookie
Went into golds and the fucking cookies are right there
Chocolate chip god damn it

Make sure it contains arginine, beta-alanine & caffeine and you have your 5%r real food pre-workout

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: February 07, 2016, 12:31:47 PM »
Make sure it contains arginine, beta-alanine & caffeine and you have your 5%r real food pre-workout

yup. gojjamit

;D rich and his wife seem nice though.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #218 on: February 07, 2016, 12:40:35 PM »
yup. gojjamit

;D rich and his wife seem nice though.

You've met Rico Piano and Mrs "Yup"?

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #219 on: February 07, 2016, 12:55:49 PM »
14 lb gain in 1.5 hrs

:o :o :o :o :o this is insane  :o :o :o :o :o

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #220 on: February 07, 2016, 01:11:30 PM »
Sara is in her "20's he is in his "40's" can't hate on that! Lol

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #221 on: February 08, 2016, 09:43:46 AM »
Episode Day 36

moty

• Getbig III
« Reply #222 on: February 08, 2016, 06:51:31 PM »
one thing that has surprised me is how little food he eats. All these years he's preached 8-10 meals a day CMON blah blah blah and then he started releasing these videos and I have seen his 'meals'. Those weak ass pre prepared cartons of food with like 16oz (?) of total foo in them. Fucking nothing.

Do you guys think he's stuffing his face off camera just like every other bodybuild? Cake, donuts, waffles, etc

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #223 on: February 08, 2016, 07:01:59 PM »
one thing that has surprised me is how little food he eats. All these years he's preached 8-10 meals a day CMON blah blah blah and then he started releasing these videos and I have seen his 'meals'. Those weak ass pre prepared cartons of food with like 16oz (?) of total foo in them. Fucking nothing.

Do you guys think he's stuffing his face off camera just like every other bodybuild? Cake, donuts, waffles, etc

This "meals" are a joke, yes.
They should be rather called snacks.
©

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: February 08, 2016, 08:30:37 PM »
This "meals" are a joke, yes.
They should be rather called snacks.

He said he only used to eat two meals a day before this weight gain series goddamnit! ;)