Author Topic: Trump escalates attacks on Ted Cruz’s eligibility to run  (Read 336 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Trump escalates attacks on Ted Cruz’s eligibility to run
« on: January 09, 2016, 08:12:41 PM »
Donald Trump taunted fellow Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz over his eligibility to be president on Saturday, offering the following response to Cruz's instance that he's a natural born citizen: "You're not."

"You can't have a person running for office, even though Ted is very glib and he goes out and he says, 'Oh, well, I'm a natural born citizen.' The point is, you're not," Trump said during a rally in Clear Lake, Iowa.

"I mean, you've got to get a declaratory judgement, you have to have the courts come up with a ruling or you have a candidate who just cannot run because the other side will immediately bring suit and you've got that cloud on your head."

The comments were the latest sign that the delicate detente between the Texas senator and the billionaire businessman on display last year has been shattered as Cruz has jumped ahead of Trump in polls in Iowa, which holds its leadoff caucuses Feb. 1

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Trump escalates attacks on Ted Cruz’s eligibility to run
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 11:02:59 PM »
Cruz is down 6 points in Iowa.   Any of you supporting Trump, I hope you fcksticks are happy! 

Trump wins Iowa, ITS OVER.  We all know it.  Cause NH is a gimme and then it's a landslide.  And thanks to this birther bullshit that repubs are scared to shout down, voila, cruz loses his Iowa lead. 

Enjoy RINO Trump throwing the election for Hilary.   You wanted this.  All in love with trump's celebrity.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2016, 07:53:32 AM »
Cruz is down 6 points in Iowa.   Any of you supporting Trump, I hope you fcksticks are happy!  

Trump wins Iowa, ITS OVER.  We all know it.  Cause NH is a gimme and then it's a landslide.  And thanks to this birther bullshit that repubs are scared to shout down, voila, cruz loses his Iowa lead.  

Enjoy RINO Trump throwing the election for Hilary.   You wanted this.  All in love with trump's celebrity.

John McCain now says that Cruz's eligibility "needs to be explored".... ;D....there was a constitutional lawyer on TV last night who said that Cruz is ineligible to run because the founding fathers meant for any presidential candidate to be born on "native soil" ;D

This birther issue is really biting the republicans in the ass....WHERE IS COACH????????????????...WHY ISN'T HE SPEAKING OUT ON THIS ISSUE?????

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2016, 08:45:26 AM »
John McCain now says that Cruz's eligibility "needs to be explored".... ;D....there was a constitutional lawyer on TV last night who said that Cruz is ineligible to run because the founding fathers meant for any presidential candidate to be born on "native soil" ;D

This birther issue is really biting the republicans in the ass....WHERE IS COACH????????????????...WHY ISN'T HE SPEAKING OUT ON THIS ISSUE?????

LOL!  Those Trump-Lite fans are SILENT on this issue.  Waiting for Rush to tell them what to think.  They're still washing egg off their face from their 2012 Romney debacle.

They're scared to commit anymore.  I miss 333386.  He would have been very opinionated on Trump.