Author Topic: Thai d-ball march pharma body research blue hearts  (Read 3830 times)

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
Thai d-ball march pharma body research blue hearts
« on: January 09, 2016, 11:25:22 PM »
Hey guys, about to hit week 10 soon of my bulk. I want to run dbol for 6 weeks and really get the most out of my bulk, need to put on as much possible size before cutting.
I got this thai dbol blue hearts 10mg pills.

Started it yesterday, 50mg prewo, shit kicks in like a bomb. I wonder, what results should i be expecting from this if i run it for 6 weeks? Might up it to 60-70 past week 4 not to stall. I have 5g of it so ample for a solid cycle.

And how much ai would u run with this thing? I was considering upping asin to 25 day 1 and hoping it will be enough down the cycle. Any thoughts?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Thai d-ball march pharma body research blue hearts
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2016, 02:46:02 AM »
if you run dbol while having gyno problems already youre in for a bad time...
you also mentioned you had bad acne

dbol is the only AAS that gives me big painful acne cysts on my back, only 2-3 at a time but they fucking hurt and are huge lol
the stuff also makes my nips itch, no matter how much AI or SERM i take
shit roid imo
if youre dead set on running it, 50-80mg is a moderate dosage imo

take as much AI as you can lol

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2016, 04:46:05 AM »

dbol is the only AAS that gives me big painful acne cysts on my back, only 2-3 at a time but they fucking hurt and are huge lol
shit roid imo

i heard all the old timers were popping dbols like candy and from what i've seen, they all had pretty good skin (arnie included). good genetics? don't think they had accutane at that time

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2016, 05:15:49 AM »
i heard all the old timers were popping dbols like candy and from what i've seen, they all had pretty good skin (arnie included). good genetics? don't think they had accutane at that time

well the theory is that most ran low or no test with it... thats why gyno was also rare (except for columbu)
and they were all deca lovers; deca gives very good skin with low test (nandrolone is beneficial on collagen synthesis if test dosages are low)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2016, 09:19:14 AM »
deca gives very good skin with low test (nandrolone is beneficial on collagen synthesis if test dosages are low)

is it the same with npp

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2016, 10:01:35 AM »
is it the same with npp
same compound... yes

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2016, 06:53:07 PM »

shit roid imo

Yeah please don't scare me LOL im clear of acne now, i get 1 every 2-3 days and nothing bad. It's a pimple, showering with Trisan head and body twice a day.
I am hoping to explode on dbol, i want to look good for an event lol, so in 6 weeks im cutting

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2016, 06:15:08 AM »
those blue hearts are supposed to be decent,  I ran dbol a few times, went up to 80mg a day, got pretty dam big but was holding a lot of water at that dose, Did not get much acne though , im sure age has something to do with it as far as acne because ive broken out big time on test when i did my first cycle, now i just get a few single small zits very randomly.

I would not fuck with acutane, just get yourself some topical retin A cream. Why go threw all those sides acutane gives u when your already running gear. the trade off just doesnt seam worth it. I was on acutane as a teenager, tore me up with the sides

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2016, 08:10:42 AM »
bought 200 tablest of these blue hearts from body reasearch... didnt do shit ! I ate up to 150mg per day... still didnt gain a pound :C

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2016, 11:22:48 AM »
bought 200 tablest of these blue hearts from body reasearch... didnt do shit ! I ate up to 150mg per day... still didnt gain a pound :C

that disturbing to hear that. almost purchsed some other things by them

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2016, 12:36:50 PM »

the pink thais were much better than the blue hearts. I tried them a year ago at a much higher dose than the pink thais but they weren't as effective.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2016, 01:24:09 PM »
i think the old real ones (both blue hearts and pink thais) are rare nowadays. its mostly replica. dbol is so damn cheap youre better off with a semi decent UGL.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2016, 02:26:28 PM »
i think the old real ones (both blue hearts and pink thais) are rare nowadays. its mostly replica. dbol is so damn cheap youre better off with a semi decent UGL.

do you believe in steroid non responders? i remember reading about an old east european study that found wide variation in response to steroids. it would really suck if you don't respond to natural training, then decide to juice up and not respond to that too lmao

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2016, 03:45:29 PM »

that disturbing to hear that. almost purchsed some other things by them

it is..... its mostly all replicas of the orginal one.. will never buy it again, except i know its from MARCH

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2016, 11:02:10 PM »
You have to know your source with everything.  There are fakes everywhere.  Jesus Christ some of the dosages of dbol being thrown around are insane.  If you're taking more than 30-40 mg of any dbol, and not piling on body weight then it's shit.  20-30mg per day is plenty to get big.  The old pink Thais and Naposims were unreal at 20mg per day, good for 20 pounds over a 6 week period.  Back then everyone thought you were nuts if you took 40 mg per day.  Now people are doing that as a morning dose like its nothing.  The dbol going around must be shit, however, there are real March hearts around, and they are legit dbol, and just as good as the original Thais and Naps.  You'll know in 2-3 days if you've got legit dbol.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2016, 11:54:38 PM »
do you believe in steroid non responders? i remember reading about an old east european study that found wide variation in response to steroids. it would really suck if you don't respond to natural training, then decide to juice up and not respond to that too lmao
lol maybe one in 10.000  :)
most are just retarded when it comes to nutrition and training. no amount of AAS will change that

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2016, 10:32:12 AM »
You have to know your source with everything.  There are fakes everywhere.  Jesus Christ some of the dosages of dbol being thrown around are insane.  If you're taking more than 30-40 mg of any dbol, and not piling on body weight then it's shit.  20-30mg per day is plenty to get big.  The old pink Thais and Naposims were unreal at 20mg per day, good for 20 pounds over a 6 week period.  Back then everyone thought you were nuts if you took 40 mg per day.  Now people are doing that as a morning dose like its nothing.  The dbol going around must be shit, however, there are real March hearts around, and they are legit dbol, and just as good as the original Thais and Naps.  You'll know in 2-3 days if you've got legit dbol.

That is so true, the pink thais where my first experience and i remeber my boy jumping it up to 4 a day and i thought that was crazy.  I remeber runing 20mg a day then 30 mg a day for like two wks then coming down to 20,   If you had a 100 pink thais you were good to go, now it seams like you need 500

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2016, 01:13:43 PM »
That is so true, the pink thais where my first experience and i remeber my boy jumping it up to 4 a day and i thought that was crazy.  I remeber runing 20mg a day then 30 mg a day for like two wks then coming down to 20,   If you had a 100 pink thais you were good to go, now it seams like you need 500

wish I hoarded plenty of those little pink sweets. those were the best oral tablets ever. better than superdrol and anadrols from turkish pharmacy. it was pure anabolism with very little sides. makes you realize why the 70/80s guys raved so much about ciba dbol.

I heard a few years back that the thai government began to crackdown on British Dispensary.

Sadovnik

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2016, 10:22:56 PM »
I like d-bol. reminds me old tren prohormone but not that crazy sides. I probably have good ones. felt it after 3 days. then later back pumps and that only on 4 pills (20mg) daily . I go slowly up - now im on 6/day - 1pill with every meal... no acne or something just night sweating . I do bold and cyp with that.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2016, 11:37:04 PM »
50mg a day pre workout or simply upon waking if day off, i sweat so much it's insane, by the time i step out the gym, i take my shirt off and wear jacket only cause im dripping. But also the sweat kills my pump so quickly so i barely last 45-1hour in the gym before i go flat, and im having 500g carbs a day. Just to give you a picture of what im dealing with. My source never gives me shit, its a bottle from 2012 March pharma 100% legitimate dbol.
I want to increase to 60mg on week 2, 70 week 3, 80 week 4 and try to keep it there till end of week 6. I hope to add some solid size by than, i just need to remain consistent on my meals

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2016, 11:49:12 PM »
Tried attaching a progress pic but server won't let me tried converting to jpeg or gif but it didn't work either, says file too large, if I'm not lazy ill try doing it from my pc tomorrow