Author Topic: Just thinking  (Read 1065 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
Just thinking
« on: January 10, 2016, 09:20:09 PM »
Trestolone is by far more powerful compound than deca, right ?

I usually change compounds after hitting plateau. So to keep on gaining size switching from test/deca to test/primo ain't gonna work, bcz primo is less powerful than tren right? So switching from test/deca to test/trest would be better option to keep on gaining size, since trest is more powerful ?

I'm off cycle, just having insomnia and planning cycle months ahead.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Just thinking
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2016, 10:43:56 PM »
you can keep gaining size switching from 1g test 1g tren to 1g test.
its not like youre just gonna stop being in an anabolic environment, just less anabolic. it might take some time to rebalance cortisol, shbg etc though. so going "down" is always a bit of a comedown too. doesnt mean you will not continue gaining.
it depends on how far youre developed too. if you could gain on test/primo alone then you will, no matter what you ran before.

imo always tapering up or switching to stronger compounds is very beneficial but not necessary

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2016, 06:07:23 AM »
just my opinion if your running test deca, i personally would switch to test tren. just fyi and im sure everyones diff but my body seams to take a little long to adjust when i switch compounds so make sure you plan to stay on the compound for a while. Deca verse tren are two diff looks for myself/ npp on the other hand i can not say because i do not have expierence with that yet.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2016, 08:09:24 AM »
you can keep gaining size switching from 1g test 1g tren to 1g test.
its not like youre just gonna stop being in an anabolic environment, just less anabolic. it might take some time to rebalance cortisol, shbg etc though. so going "down" is always a bit of a comedown too. doesnt mean you will not continue gaining.
it depends on how far youre developed too. if you could gain on test/primo alone then you will, no matter what you ran before.

imo always tapering up or switching to stronger compounds is very beneficial but not necessary

probably i could, by upping my calories... Thats gonna be hard for me... cant imagine eating more.. Like more the idea of switching to trest..

just my opinion if your running test deca, i personally would switch to test tren. just fyi and im sure everyones diff but my body seams to take a little long to adjust when i switch compounds so make sure you plan to stay on the compound for a while. Deca verse tren are two diff looks for myself/ npp on the other hand i can not say because i do not have expierence with that yet.

Tren has never done nothing special for me, everyone swears by it... but me its a different thing... dont like tren so much.. never see much of a change when i use it..

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2016, 10:34:13 AM »
yeah i definitely learned that some people can only use or make great gains of of certain compounds,