Author Topic: DIV, Big John & William LLewellyn, Anabolics 2006 question....  (Read 3575 times)

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
DIV and William LLewellyn,

DIV, I remember you stating that you were a fan of William Llewellyn's Anabolic Steroid manual, when people asked about good steroid books.

DIV, when you help beginners on here, you tell them to start with 500mg of test.

In this book, there are 7 beginner cycles, none of which have 500 mg of test- most don't have Test at all.  Here are three of the seven cycles that caught my attention:

Mass Builder  (10 weeks)
Deca          300mg/week      Week 1-10
Dianabol      20mg/day         Week 4-10

Cutting Cycle  (7 weeks)
Anavar           20mg/day        Week 1-7
Primobolan      200mg/week     Week 1-7

Mass Builder  (11 weeks)
Equipoise     250mg/week   Week 2-11
Test E         250mg/week   Week 1-10

So I am wondering what your thoughts are on these cycles Div

Mr. Llewellyn, I was wondering what your stance is on cycles with no test?   In addition, I choose three cycles out of your book that would seem to have minimal effects on the hairline....Is the test/EQ cycle easy on the hairline due to its low test dosage?  And what kinds of gains should one expect from each of these cycles?

I noticed that both of your cycle ideas were very different.  This is why I am curious about these cycles, in addition to possibly trying something new.  Thank you both for your time. 

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
Re: DIV & William LLewellyn, Anabolics 2006 question....
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2006, 11:46:56 PM »
that's weird...

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: DIV, Big John & William LLewellyn, Anabolics 2006 question....
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2006, 01:44:08 AM »
In this book, there are 7 beginner cycles, none of which have 500 mg of test- most don't have Test at all.  Here are three of the seven cycles that caught my attention:

Mass Builder  (10 weeks)
Deca          300mg/week      Week 1-10
Dianabol      20mg/day         Week 4-10

Cutting Cycle  (7 weeks)
Anavar           20mg/day        Week 1-7
Primobolan      200mg/week     Week 1-7

Mass Builder  (11 weeks)
Equipoise     250mg/week   Week 2-11
Test E         250mg/week   Week 1-10

So I am wondering what your thoughts are on these cycles Div

As explained in the book, those are cycles that have been reported by some beginners, but by no means are those the consensus.

I posted awhile back in a thread referring to these very cycles as those I WOULD NEVER have a newbie run.

Specifically, the Deca/D-bol cycle........that's a one-way ticket to sex-drive suicide.

I believe William included those to give readers an example of real world cycles that some people were doing, but by no means does that imply that they are the ideal for newbies.

I certainly don't believe so.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

w_llewellyn

• Getbig II
  • X-Factor
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2006, 08:18:36 AM »
I think to begin with there will never be a concensus on what is a "correct" cycle. There are so many different approaches and theories, and ultimately they all work because they all include gear.

To answer your specific questions, first I personally believe that testosterone is not an absolute requirement for every cycle. I've done many cycles without testosterone myself, and while do believe it is one of the most basic and effective of all steroids, I did enjoy very good gains on many of my test-free cycles. In fact, I often liked to run one drug at a time, just because I wanted to feel the effect of that drug alone. Rarely did I complain that I wasn't using Testosterone.

When I was first getting into gear, Deca and Dbol was a very popular stack. For me, personally, the dbol provided enough androgenicity not to suffer libido issues, and I liked it very much. As DIV points out, it isn't the most androgenic of cycles. Perhaps some will notice an issue with it, and be better served with test / d-bol. I have seen it work very well many times though. 

As for hairline, you will probably notice the least problems with a very mild anabolics, perhaps nandrolone, Anavar, or Primo. Avoid testosterone if you can, or at least limit the dose. 250 mg per week may be a little much, especially with other drugs.. Ultimately, it all depends how sensitive you are. If you are genetically predisposed to hair loss, it is difficult to use gear on the long term without noticing any advancement of the condition.

X-Factor: Most Potent Natural Anabolic

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2006, 08:33:56 AM »
In fact, I often liked to run one drug at a time, just because I wanted to feel the effect of that drug alone.

^I started out doing this in the beginning to, as a testing phase, and I will admit it did educate me on how each AAS feels, it's sides, which came to benefit me later on. 

Running Deca alone was the worst "learning experience" I ever had.

DIV

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2006, 08:30:30 PM »
"I've done many cycles without testosterone myself, and while do believe it is one of the most basic and effective of all steroids, I did enjoy very good gains on many of my test-free cycles. In fact, I often liked to run one drug at a time, just because I wanted to feel the effect of that drug alone. Rarely did I complain that I wasn't using Testosterone.

When I was first getting into gear, Deca and Dbol was a very popular stack. For me, personally, the dbol provided enough androgenicity not to suffer libido issues, and I liked it very much. As DIV points out, it isn't the most androgenic of cycles. Perhaps some will notice an issue with it, and be better served with test / d-bol. I have seen it work very well many times though.  "

quote from llewellyn^^

i didnt know you did cycles? sorry but the pic of you looks very decieving like an avg joe whos more into the chemistry of things then actually using.. pics please?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2006, 12:15:13 AM »
quote from llewellyn^^

i didnt know you did cycles? sorry but the pic of you looks very decieving like an avg joe whos more into the chemistry of things then actually using.. pics please?

I sincerely doubt that William will be humoring you with pics, just a hunch.   :)

He's not your Mona Lisa, bro......

DIV

musclestang

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2006, 07:13:24 AM »
if this is william llewellyn then why doesn't he have blue pro stars?  i mean guys like tre and hrdcore have them so then why not william?  he's our gear pro and has credentials

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2006, 07:18:52 AM »
"I've done many cycles without testosterone myself, and while do believe it is one of the most basic and effective of all steroids, I did enjoy very good gains on many of my test-free cycles. In fact, I often liked to run one drug at a time, just because I wanted to feel the effect of that drug alone. Rarely did I complain that I wasn't using Testosterone.

When I was first getting into gear, Deca and Dbol was a very popular stack. For me, personally, the dbol provided enough androgenicity not to suffer libido issues, and I liked it very much. As DIV points out, it isn't the most androgenic of cycles. Perhaps some will notice an issue with it, and be better served with test / d-bol. I have seen it work very well many times though.  "

quote from llewellyn^^

Bill never claimed he was Mr olympia..not everyone aspires to have a bodybuilding physique.
musclegurus.com

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2006, 11:32:54 AM »
if this is william llewellyn then why doesn't he have blue pro stars?  i mean guys like tre and hrdcore have them so then why not william?  he's our gear pro and has credentials
if he pmed ron he would get the stars, ron cant keep track of every member.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2006, 05:27:07 PM »

I have a feeling he doesn't really care about his status on a message board.

That's why.

DIV

w_llewellyn

• Getbig II
  • X-Factor
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2006, 07:24:17 AM »

I do have an average Joe kind of build. When I was much younger I wanted to look like a compettive BB, but soon realized that the amount of drugs, food, training, and effort I would need to get and stay there are just too much for me. I have skinny genetics, and am happy with what I am at right now.

Here is a recent pic of me at the Arnold Expo with Big Dave Palumbo. 

X-Factor: Most Potent Natural Anabolic

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2006, 12:25:49 PM »
hey man hope you didn take the avg joe thing the wrong way... im the same way,,, im no where near a bb massive physique.. whati meant by it was after reading all your articles in md i never really heard you mention you had used cycles, just seemed more like the scientific type and not the user type so i was wondering if it really was you posting here. thats all man

sorry for the confusion ;) great pic by the way

i know on cable theres a show called happy schozen or something, its some adult humor show that uses kids and the other day they had some kid in the gym asking guys if they would rather have brains or muscle and one of them was dave palumbo... shit was hillarious