Author Topic: 4 years using gear  (Read 2506 times)

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
4 years using gear
« on: January 12, 2016, 07:22:29 AM »
Never used tren, going to be going back on most likely indefinitely after the next 2 weeks.

Thinking of starting with test and tren just to diet down as low as possible before flipping into wet compounds to put on weight.

Comfortably sat around the 1g test range and 2g total for weeks on end in the past with zero sides, would like a good baseline for tren use aswell as ester recommendation on top of 1g test from those with experience, jizmo you there?

Not worried about "the look" just the numbers, dieting isn't an issue.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: 4 years using gear
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 07:42:07 AM »
350-500mg a week should be enough to blow you away, HOWEVER to me tren really shines when bulking. for dieting some people even only use 200mg and it makes a definite difference in fat loss, muscle retention and look. 350mg should be enough for cutting imo.
for bulking go 500 or more

use tren ace and inject ed, only go eod if you really need to. ed is much more comfortable side effect wise, especially as first time user

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2016, 09:21:42 AM »
350-500mg a week should be enough to blow you away, HOWEVER to me tren really shines when bulking. for dieting some people even only use 200mg and it makes a definite difference in fat loss, muscle retention and look. 350mg should be enough for cutting imo.
for bulking go 500 or more

use tren ace and inject ed, only go eod if you really need to. ed is much more comfortable side effect wise, especially as first time user

Any reason behind the ed side effect safety? Hormone fluctuation?

Plan is sust 250 + 100mg tren a eod for 6 - 8 weeks then 1g cyp + 800 deca for 12 more.

I may run eq at 600 - 800 thru the entirety and since you mention it now maybe ill change the deca for tren hex or e for that 12 week weight gain depending on how i react to the ace.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2016, 09:30:38 AM »
i've ran ace both ed and eod and there was no diff in sides for me

the most i ran was 100 mg ed the least 30 mg eod, and believe it or not, i got results from 30 mg eod

ace works as a recomper for me, as it doesn't really put weight on me, even at 100 mg ed, so my ideal dose is 50 mg eod, but everyone is different so you gotta run it for yourself and see what works best for you

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2016, 10:28:13 AM »
I must say alpha pharmas parabolan was pretty decient, but i only ran it for a short time because i just had 20 amps stashed and was waiting for more tren ace.

personally i would inject 50mg ed rather then 100mg eod,

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2016, 11:47:27 AM »
Any reason behind the ed side effect safety? Hormone fluctuation?

Plan is sust 250 + 100mg tren a eod for 6 - 8 weeks then 1g cyp + 800 deca for 12 more.

I may run eq at 600 - 800 thru the entirety and since you mention it now maybe ill change the deca for tren hex or e for that 12 week weight gain depending on how i react to the ace.
when i first used tren i injected 100mg eod
slept maybe 3 hours a night for 2 weeks straight lol
switched to 70mg ed and it got MUCH better even though i increased the dose
might be general adjustment to the compound, but ever since i recommend EVERYONE to use tren ace ed.
sust 250 is that your weekly dosage or will you run 1g test with the tren?
1g test 350 tren should be around equal to 1g test 800 deca, so that would be fine

fuck tren hex, 99% is fake
tren E imo is shit compared to tren ace. might be quality of raws or whatever but ace is just stronger. i honestly dont give a flying fuck about esters when it comes to test E or prop etc, but tren ace is just plain better than tren E.

and i wouldnt run EQ with tren
mental sides through the roof
but i hate EQ anyway, its the only AAS that ever gave me headaches on the regular and made me paranoid as FUCK on just 500mg a week. weird compound

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2016, 07:27:15 PM »
I agree with more frequent injections with everything even longer estered test deca I shoot mwf.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2016, 07:34:09 PM »
I don't what it is with me.. but it seems I don't respond very much to it. Yet everyone I know talk about it like it's something incredible drug for them. I have experienced over 8 times with and I don't see nothing special coming from it.... same with insulin.. no gains.. except got little fatter but I admit my diet wasn't very good..

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2016, 04:15:25 AM »
when i first used tren i injected 100mg eod
slept maybe 3 hours a night for 2 weeks straight lol
switched to 70mg ed and it got MUCH better even though i increased the dose
might be general adjustment to the compound, but ever since i recommend EVERYONE to use tren ace ed.
sust 250 is that your weekly dosage or will you run 1g test with the tren?
1g test 350 tren should be around equal to 1g test 800 deca, so that would be fine

fuck tren hex, 99% is fake
tren E imo is shit compared to tren ace. might be quality of raws or whatever but ace is just stronger. i honestly dont give a flying fuck about esters when it comes to test E or prop etc, but tren ace is just plain better than tren E.

and i wouldnt run EQ with tren
mental sides through the roof
but i hate EQ anyway, its the only AAS that ever gave me headaches on the regular and made me paranoid as FUCK on just 500mg a week. weird compound

Itll be 1ml sust 1ml ace eod, Ive never been mind fucked by eq in the past, ill see how i react to the ace eod at a half dose before bumping it up.

Npp would give me some mild depression the first 2 - 3 days of use before dissappearing completely, only thing i can imagine being close to tren sides seeing as its a fast acting progesterone.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2016, 08:58:18 AM »
Itll be 1ml sust 1ml ace eod, Ive never been mind fucked by eq in the past, ill see how i react to the ace eod at a half dose before bumping it up.

Npp would give me some mild depression the first 2 - 3 days of use before dissappearing completely, only thing i can imagine being close to tren sides seeing as its a fast acting progesterone.

half dose eod will still give you way more sides than full dose ed...
youre gonna think of me when youre lying awake in your bed for 6 hours straight (no homosexuality intended) ;)

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2016, 01:10:29 AM »
youre gonna think of me when youre lying awake in your bed for 6 hours straight (no homosexuality intended) ;)

Ill get back to you on that

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2016, 06:51:56 AM »

4 shots into a 150mg ace/e blend, no sweats no insomnia infact the total opposite, sleeping like a brick and lethargic as fuck today, in a daze in the gym earlier.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2016, 12:54:03 PM »
4 shots into a 150mg ace/e blend, no sweats no insomnia infact the total opposite, sleeping like a brick and lethargic as fuck today, in a daze in the gym earlier.
weird. tren is a strong ass stimulant to me and everyone i know... first time i touched it i couldnt sleep at all for 2-3 weeks straight, toss and turn for 3 hours every night before finally getting my eyes closed...
the lethargy only hits after a couple weeks for most people, since tren seems to lower thyroid output and cause adrenal fatigue if you stay on it for too long.
you sure your tren is legit? how much are you running?

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2016, 01:23:45 PM »
weird. tren is a strong ass stimulant to me and everyone i know... first time i touched it i couldnt sleep at all for 2-3 weeks straight, toss and turn for 3 hours every night before finally getting my eyes closed...
the lethargy only hits after a couple weeks for most people, since tren seems to lower thyroid output and cause adrenal fatigue if you stay on it for too long.
you sure your tren is legit? how much are you running?

150 mg tren a/e blend eod. Cyp/e/prop 250mg blend eod

Friend i know used a test/tren mix from the same lab and he had to stop everytime due to the sides you mentioned drenching the sheets etc , so i dunno what to say on the legitimacy.

Started a calorie restricted diet and put on half a stone though, lol.

Only thing im noticing is slight irritability increase, woke up with a slight cold sweat on my lower legs 3rd night and nothing since.