Author Topic: Trump will Destroy Hillary in a General Election  (Read 44524 times)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Re: Trump will Destroy Hillary in a General Election
« Reply #175 on: November 19, 2016, 10:01:26 AM »
Being annoyed by stupidity is different then being "offended".

Yes, I know. I get annoyed by other people's posts. People get irrationally offended by mine.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: November 19, 2016, 10:05:21 AM »

Yes, I know. I get annoyed by other people's posts. People get irrationally offended by mine.

I laugh at the stupidity of your posts!

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #177 on: November 19, 2016, 10:12:03 AM »
Libs are forever getting "offended" by everything. So, they think the rest of us do the same.

The current tactic of the Left is to label the Alt-Right as a racist, nationalist movement, when, as Milo put it beautifully, it's about values and ideals.

This is the " current" tactic?  Was this idea just invented in the last few weeks?  

There's not really any denying that the Alt-right movement has a huge racist following and appeals greatly to racists in a way that other political ideologies don't, but that wasn't the point of my question. I'm trying to understand the blind spot that made it so difficult to gauge Trump's support. And, no, it doesn't just come down to biased media because even republican leaning polls and polls that favored Trump didn't give him such a clear edge. Even most Trump supporters here didn't foresee a victory for Trump, at least not in the way that it happened. The OP's post is interesting in that it he didn't just say "I like Trump. He'll win"  but predicted things that actually happened that weren't being addressed in mainstream media. But continue to be ... "annoyed".  ::)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #178 on: November 19, 2016, 10:13:15 AM »
I laugh at the stupidity of your posts!

When you're not taking your prozac?  ???

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: November 19, 2016, 10:15:50 AM »
When you're not taking your prozac?  ???

I'm completely natty!

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #180 on: November 19, 2016, 10:18:21 AM »
I'm completely natty!

You didn't have to take medication when I made your last gimmick meltdown? Good for you! It really looked like you had some severe mental problems.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: November 19, 2016, 10:27:34 AM »
You didn't have to take medication when I made your last gimmick meltdown? Good for you! It really looked like you had some severe mental problems.

I've never had a gimmick for you to melt down. You're just making up things to pretend that you are equal to a superior straight white male. In an academic way, I can comprehend your frustration with your so called life, being a "person" of color.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #182 on: November 19, 2016, 11:27:18 AM »

This is the " current" tactic?  Was this idea just invented in the last few weeks?  

There's not really any denying that the Alt-right movement has a huge racist following and appeals greatly to racists in a way that other political ideologies don't, but that wasn't the point of my question. I'm trying to understand the blind spot that made it so difficult to gauge Trump's support. And, no, it doesn't just come down to biased media because even republican leaning polls and polls that favored Trump didn't give him such a clear edge. Even most Trump supporters here didn't foresee a victory for Trump, at least not in the way that it happened. The OP's post is interesting in that it he didn't just say "I like Trump. He'll win"  but predicted things that actually happened that weren't being addressed in mainstream media. But continue to be ... "annoyed".  ::)

There are plenty of racists on the left, as well, and they're actually in positions of prominence , but they don't seem to count because they're not white.

The reality is that America is a center right country that Obama & Co tried to drag to the Left. The current makeup of the executive branch (Once Obama finally clears out) and the Legistlative, shows that his efforts have been a failure.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: November 19, 2016, 11:49:57 AM »
There are plenty of racists on the left, as well, and they're actually in positions of prominence , but they don't seem to count because they're not white.

The reality is that America is a center right country that Obama & Co tried to drag to the Left. The current makeup of the executive branch (Once Obama finally clears out) and the Legistlative, shows that his efforts have been a failure.

Al is one of the top racists on this forum.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #184 on: November 19, 2016, 12:09:59 PM »

That and he gives off a "creepy" vibe, causing women to be overcome with a profound sense of unease.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: November 19, 2016, 01:41:26 PM »

I think so much of what we know and expect will change drastically within the next year. 3 reasons I believe Trump has a massive edge.

1. The constant slandering and accusing people of being racists, sexists, bigots etc etc has just reached critical mass and undoubtedly that was one of the main reasons Hillary and the Dems lost the Rust Belt. The very same white working class that were the bread and butter of Bill Clinton have turned on the Democrat Party and come out for The Republicans or at the very least for Donald Trump.

2. The fact that the Republicans will be the one with the media edge from here on out because Alternative Media has ALREADY surpassed the mainstream media. What was the old saying? "The Democrats always had a 15 point advantage right of the bat because of media. Those days are gone forever.

So basically the 2 biggest factors being 1. Rejection of PC culture. 2. The loss of the massive media advantage.

Part 3

The hiring of Steve Bannon - This is a guy who basically just ran over the entire Conservative wing of the Republican Party with relative ease. His aim is to win 40% of the minority vote in 2020 and there is a good chance he'll achieve or approach it. So many of these Republicans in the recent past have gotten bogged down with the social issues such as gay marriage, abortion, having to fill out this "19 point conservative checklist" to keep the cuck Washington DC buddies happy. Trump avoids all of that.

Steve Bannon simply wants to WIN. Period. Fuck your Conservative values. Just get the W.

Populist agenda. He will get a trillion dollar infrastructure bill passed in Congress with bi-partisan support(Bernie Sanders and West Virginia Joe Manchin have already expressed interest in signing on) He can then stack that with the ULTIMATE salesperson in Donald Trump who will spend the next 2 years courting the minority community with good paying jobs and opportunities.

It is a completely different angle than we have ever seen. I believe it will pay off as well.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #186 on: November 20, 2016, 01:58:44 PM »

???

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #187 on: November 20, 2016, 01:59:36 PM »
That and he gives off a "creepy" vibe, causing women to be overcome with a profound sense of unease.

Still clinging to that? Well... good for you. Good luck being annoyed.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #188 on: November 20, 2016, 02:08:09 PM »
I think so much of what we know and expect will change drastically within the next year. 3 reasons I believe Trump has a massive edge.

1. The constant slandering and accusing people of being racists, sexists, bigots etc etc has just reached critical mass and undoubtedly that was one of the main reasons Hillary and the Dems lost the Rust Belt. The very same white working class that were the bread and butter of Bill Clinton have turned on the Democrat Party and come out for The Republicans or at the very least for Donald Trump.

2. The fact that the Republicans will be the one with the media edge from here on out because Alternative Media has ALREADY surpassed the mainstream media. What was the old saying? "The Democrats always had a 15 point advantage right of the bat because of media. Those days are gone forever.

So basically the 2 biggest factors being 1. Rejection of PC culture. 2. The loss of the massive media advantage.

Part 3

The hiring of Steve Bannon - This is a guy who basically just ran over the entire Conservative wing of the Republican Party with relative ease. His aim is to win 40% of the minority vote in 2020 and there is a good chance he'll achieve or approach it. So many of these Republicans in the recent past have gotten bogged down with the social issues such as gay marriage, abortion, having to fill out this "19 point conservative checklist" to keep the cuck Washington DC buddies happy. Trump avoids all of that.

Steve Bannon simply wants to WIN. Period. Fuck your Conservative values. Just get the W.

Populist agenda. He will get a trillion dollar infrastructure bill passed in Congress with bi-partisan support(Bernie Sanders and West Virginia Joe Manchin have already expressed interest in signing on) He can then stack that with the ULTIMATE salesperson in Donald Trump who will spend the next 2 years courting the minority community with good paying jobs and opportunities.

It is a completely different angle than we have ever seen. I believe it will pay off as well.

We'll see. There are some things you say that are accurate, but some that are up in the air. In a lot of ways, this was an election that facebook won.  That might not be something that happens again. The right has always dominated opinion media, though.

Honestly, as a Hillary supporter, I wasn't surprised by Trump's win, even though it is a really WTF? type of event. It's very rare that one party keeps the white house for more than two terms and the democratic party was in shambles before the election. Even though it was presumed to be a foregone conclusion that she would get the job, a lot of lefties were saying it was almost impossible that she'd be able to keep it for a second term. The country goes back and forth and the easiest way to market a presidential candidate is an outsider/agent of change.  Your opening post put you in the lead, but I think Trump's victory was a little bit more multi-layered than that.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #189 on: November 21, 2016, 02:37:46 AM »
In a lot of ways, this was an election that facebook won.

Source?
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #190 on: November 21, 2016, 03:05:24 AM »
Source?

My FB was wall to wall trump hate for months and months.   I told people I was voting for him and why but never spammed my page or others w trump stuff.

In te other hand - Libfags I know were Daily and relentless w the trumpbhate and excuses for hillbags

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #191 on: November 21, 2016, 03:18:15 AM »
My FB was wall to wall trump hate for months and months.   I told people I was voting for him and why but never spammed my page or others w trump stuff.

In te other hand - Libfags I know were Daily and relentless w the trumpbhate and excuses for hillbags

exactly. I can attest the same, and most of my friends/followers/etc. live in TX.

People were too afraid to be too vocal about their support of Trump because:

1. Banned by Facebook (well, shadowbanned - and I think that is why I never saw any support posts because they were hidden; there have been multiple accounts that have been banned for posting conservative materials)

2. Retaliation from crazies.
a

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: November 21, 2016, 04:11:38 AM »

We'll see. There are some things you say that are accurate, but some that are up in the air. In a lot of ways, this was an election that facebook won.  That might not be something that happens again. The right has always dominated opinion media, though.

Honestly, as a Hillary supporter, I wasn't surprised by Trump's win, even though it is a really WTF? type of event. It's very rare that one party keeps the white house for more than two terms and the democratic party was in shambles before the election. Even though it was presumed to be a foregone conclusion that she would get the job, a lot of lefties were saying it was almost impossible that she'd be able to keep it for a second term. The country goes back and forth and the easiest way to market a presidential candidate is an outsider/agent of change.  Your opening post put you in the lead, but I think Trump's victory was a little bit more multi-layered than that.

I knew what was going to happen 10 months out because I am better at reading these sorts of things than you are.

You are the prototypical Monday Morning Quarterback.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=monday%20morning%20quarterback

Monday morning quarterback: American football: A person who criticizes or passes judgment with the benefit of hindsight

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #193 on: November 21, 2016, 11:20:39 AM »
exactly. I can attest the same, and most of my friends/followers/etc. live in TX.

People were too afraid to be too vocal about their support of Trump because:

1. Banned by Facebook (well, shadowbanned - and I think that is why I never saw any support posts because they were hidden; there have been multiple accounts that have been banned for posting conservative materials)

2. Retaliation from crazies.

Who are you trying to kid?   :D Trump supporters were some of the most active supporters on social media. His facebook page outperformed hers and favorable news ( a lot of it made up) was circulated more. Facebook's algorithm helps to keep you in a content bubble with like information, but because I don't follow a lot of overtly political stuff, even I was getting a lot of Trump

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #194 on: November 21, 2016, 11:21:22 AM »
I knew what was going to happen 10 months out because I am better at reading these sorts of things than you are.

You are the prototypical Monday Morning Quarterback.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=monday%20morning%20quarterback

Monday morning quarterback: American football: A person who criticizes or passes judgment with the benefit of hindsight

Your opening post was very thorough and spot on, but it doesn't make you a political fortune teller who will never be wrong. Quite frankly, a lot of the stuff you mention is stuff I said during the campaign: Hillary was not a strong candidate, the only thing keeping him from a clear lead was his campaign not being focused, the polls are probably inaccurate because there is no way to accurately weight the electorate. I think your thoroughness comes more from being closer to a particular movement that was influential during this cycle, not necessarily clairvoyance, but I do give you credit for being perceptive.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: November 21, 2016, 12:30:08 PM »

Your opening post was very thorough and spot on, but it doesn't make you a political fortune teller who will never be wrong. Quite frankly, a lot of the stuff you mention is stuff I said during the campaign: Hillary was not a strong candidate, the only thing keeping him from a clear lead was his campaign not being focused, the polls are probably inaccurate because there is no way to accurately weight the electorate. I think your thoroughness comes more from being closer to a particular movement that was influential during this cycle, not necessarily clairvoyance, but I do give you credit for being perceptive.

Although I realize we have different political views I do appreciate your gracious words.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #196 on: November 21, 2016, 01:04:00 PM »

He's the new 240 asshole, fall in line.  ;D
a

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #197 on: November 22, 2016, 12:10:18 PM »
Although I realize we have different political views I do appreciate your gracious words.

Haha I appreciate this response. You could have very easily veered into the territory of being so "annoyed" by my "stupidity" that you started posting fan fiction about me and Kai Greene in every thread I post in. Nice to see some people can tolerate a difference of opinion without a full mental breakdown.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: November 22, 2016, 04:17:35 PM »
Who are you trying to kid?   :D Trump supporters were some of the most active supporters on social media. His facebook page outperformed hers and favorable news ( a lot of it made up) was circulated more. Facebook's algorithm helps to keep you in a content bubble with like information, but because I don't follow a lot of overtly political stuff, even I was getting a lot of Trump

I don't do FB , but one look at this forum's thread topics show the majority here were in the tank for Trump.
Seriously now, the pro-Trump posts and threads here in recent months were the vast majority.

No biggy, Trump got a clear win in the electoral college where it counts.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: November 22, 2016, 04:19:17 PM »
I don't do FB , but one look at this forum's thread topics show the majority here were in the tank for Trump.
Seriously now, the pro-Trump posts and threads here in recent months were the vast majority.

You were in this forum about a week before the election....