Author Topic: Trump will Destroy Hillary in a General Election  (Read 44522 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Trump will Destroy Hillary in a General Election
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2016, 06:02:18 PM »
Even in the 1980's, when he was young and not very political,...he was Despised by all who had dealings with him...I didn't say friends because he doesn't have any...not really.

I've heard different.

absfabs

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2016, 09:47:41 PM »
Email and Bhengazi

done

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2016, 11:02:56 PM »
Prediction: Trump will be the republican nominee

You know I support Cruz,  but one has to be honest, Trump is in the lead in most of the State Polls, even Rubio's home state of Florida.

THIS x 10.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2016, 11:05:28 PM »
Trump is leading in most states, Rubio leading in some, Cruz in Texas, and that's about it.  Because these are not winner take all states so far, they will be sharing delegates through Super Tuesday.  Kasich and Carson should be gone after Super Tuesday. 

The only point where we could get to inevitability is the winner take all states, and I believe even some of those require a percentage north of 50 percent for the winner to get all of the delegates. 

They are in for a long fight, unless it becomes a two-person race, in which case Trump probably gets crushed.   

Trump is JUST good enough to get the nomination.
Trump has Cruz/Rubio splitting enough vote that he keeps winning.
People who were outraged by Trump 3 months ago, well, they're just plain used to it now, and okay with it.

And Trump is just so doggone entertaining... when he stepped in the shit with the POW call, I was happy he likely may have crossed the line, but a little sad that politics would be boring now.   People just want to watch this slow mo train wreck.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2016, 02:17:34 AM »

But what real chance of getting delegates does Bernie have? Would love to hear your idea how Bernie becomes the nominee.

As it stands he's just there to keep the real leftist wackos and kids from going Green Party, etc.

Hard questions that even TA's gimmicks won't reply to....

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2016, 05:14:28 PM »

But what real chance of getting delegates does Bernie have? Would love to hear your idea how Bernie becomes the nominee.

As it stands he's just there to keep the real leftist wackos and kids from going Green Party, etc.
Wins the majority of pledged delegates, then the unpledged back him.  Same way they did Obama.  Nearly all of them were for Hillary until Obama started winning.  Bernie is currently doing better than Obama was at this point.

absfabs

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2016, 05:49:46 PM »
There is no way to stop him because Bill Clinton good economy was a lie, bill had a free market unregualted called the nt invented during hsi time, and still handed recession to next guy, and ross perot is onyl reason clinton got in

obama is president because of jerry ryan actress sueed her husband 30 days before senate election so obama beccame senator

obama cheated to win 2012 is well documented

communism has never worked

People are sick fo the BS and MR TRUMP will nuek hitlery

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2016, 02:38:56 AM »
Wins the majority of pledged delegates, then the unpledged back him.  Same way they did Obama.  Nearly all of them were for Hillary until Obama started winning.  Bernie is currently doing better than Obama was at this point.

She was winning but Obama was saved by Ted Kennedy's endorsement. No Teddy this time. Bernie is not Obama this time around. Trump is.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2016, 08:22:42 AM »
Just for a little reminder...

King James Bible open to his favorite verse Exodus 21:24(eye for an eye) + Donald J. Trump's right hand up in the air = Noon Friday January 20, 2017

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2016, 09:34:30 AM »
Just for a little reminder...

King James Bible open to his favorite verse Exodus 21:24(eye for an eye) + Donald J. Trump's right hand up in the air = Noon Friday January 20, 2017

I think you're forgetting that Trump is really just a plant working with the sole intention of helping Hillary to become POTUS.  Even though EVERYONE thought his candidacy was a joke at the beginning that cunning puppet master Bill Clinton somehow knew that Trump would become the immediate and dominant front runner thereby clearing the deck of any credible competition for Hillary in the general election.   How will you feel when you ultimately find out that Trump is literally the biggest Hillary supporter on the planet, investing thousands of hours of his time and lending his campaign millions of dollars (and also giving up his TV show) just to help Hilary.   Of course, Hillary has publicly repudiated him and when Trumps rabid followers find out his true intentions he will never be able to go out in public again, but that's just how much he really loves Hillary and isn't this selfless act of devotion totally consistent with the person we all know Trump to be?

240 believes this and he claims George Will believes it too

What more proof do you need than George Will?  Shouldn't we all believe everything that he believes at all times...no matter how utterly fucking insane.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2016, 09:54:36 AM »
Trump has done EVERYTHING a Dem plant would do.

His attacks on hilary have been mostly about her being cheated on.   He's purposely went at women very hard, and the women vote decides every election, as you know.

Trump has neutered many really good leaders of the republican party, they aren't recovering.  Jeb is finished.  Rubio looks like a litle bitch.  Lyin' Ted will be with him for 30 years.  He shit on romney, mccain, dubya, not an ounce of respect.  His entire adult life, until 2008, he was a democrat, and he's shown that with his disrespect toward repub party elders.

He's done everything he would, so far, as a dem plant.  If he does something to really obviously throw the election, and hilary wins 40 states, then I'll be right.  If he creams her, then I'm wrong.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2016, 09:57:15 AM »

His attacks on hilary have been mostly about her being cheated on.   He's purposely went at women very hard, and the women vote decides every election, as you know.

Trump has neutered many really good leaders of the republican party, they aren't recovering.  Jeb is finished.  Rubio looks like a litle bitch.  Lyin' Ted will be with him for 30 years.  He shit on romney, mccain, dubya, not an ounce of respect.  His entire adult life, until 2008, he was a democrat, and he's shown that with his disrespect toward repub party elders.

He's done everything he would, so far, as a dem plant.  If he does something to really obviously throw the election, and hilary wins 40 states, then I'll be right.  If he creams her, then I'm wrong.

Are you predicting right now that Hillary wins 40 states?

Have some courage for once in your life and take a stand.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2016, 10:00:08 AM »

Trump has done everything Trump would do if Trump wanted Trump to win

Everyone other than you and George Will can see this and I'm not even sure George Will is with you anymore

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2016, 10:02:37 AM »
No, I'd love to believe he's in it to win, but that's becoming increasingly difficult.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2016, 10:06:04 AM »
No, I'd love to believe he's in it to win, but that's becoming increasingly difficult.

Yeah I guess winning all those primaries makes it pretty obvious he's not serious about winning.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2016, 10:08:47 AM »
Yeah I guess winning all those primaries makes it pretty obvious he's not serious about winning.

But you can't deny that happened against all conventional wisdom, that's the thing.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2016, 10:09:10 AM »

Paint me a scenario where he backs out in May after securing a knockout win 1237+ delegates, 6 months from the general election.

Of course he is in it to win it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2016, 10:11:13 AM »
But you can't deny that happened against all conventional wisdom, that's the thing.

So what?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2016, 10:14:39 AM »
So what?

If his pretend 'plan' at this point is to win by a nearly 'male-only' vote, which would mean male democrats included, it shows what he's up to.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 30, 2016, 10:21:08 AM »
If his pretend 'plan' at this point is to win by a nearly 'male-only' vote, which would mean male democrats included, it shows what he's up to.

You think Ted would have a better success rate among women?

I'm as big a Cruz fan as anyone but that guy is like the anti-poon.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #70 on: April 30, 2016, 10:25:10 AM »
You think Ted would have a better success rate among women?

I'm as big a Cruz fan as anyone but that guy is like the anti-poon.

;D Lmao...no, I don't think he'd do much better.  He's one of the people we have to "thank" for such an insane season.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #71 on: April 30, 2016, 10:27:41 AM »
I'll tell you, it scares the hell out of me to think of Hillary getting into the WH.  We will officially have GWB Admin III.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #72 on: April 30, 2016, 10:28:35 AM »

Your answer makes no sense

Conventional wisdom didn't predict Trump's success....thus proving his campaign is really a joke (or a 240 believes a gimmick designed to help Hillary)

I'm not seeing it

Please connect the dots

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 30, 2016, 10:30:09 AM »
;D Lmao...no, I don't think he'd do much better.  He's one of the people we have to "thank" for such an insane season.

I'm holding out just as much as anyone for a modern day crisp, svelte version of 1980 Ronald Reagan to show up but I just don't think he's there.

Pickins are slim this year and I think The Don is best we got.  :-\

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #74 on: April 30, 2016, 10:31:43 AM »

Your answer makes no sense

Conventional wisdom didn't predict Trump's success....thus proving his campaign is really a joke (or a 240 believes a gimmick designed to help Hillary)

I'm not seeing it

Please connect the dots

It means that if you base your campaign on insulting women, it could still make you the GOP winner, but it can only lend itself to an ass-stomping in the general election.