Author Topic: Trump will Destroy Hillary in a General Election  (Read 44258 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Trump will Destroy Hillary in a General Election
« Reply #100 on: April 30, 2016, 06:31:37 PM »
trump will have to debate. 

when he has to come up with actual solutions to real-world scenarios, a few things will happen.

He ends every Q after 30 seconds, leaving another minute on the table.
He rambles using catch phrases of greatness and winning.
He tries to actually answer, resulting in serious contradictions

Most of these things result in him being exposed. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #101 on: April 30, 2016, 07:19:26 PM »
Cruz is far more dangerous than Trump.  Cruz believes in every racist crazy nutbag thing that comes out of Trumps mouth and then some.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: July 25, 2016, 11:07:37 AM »
Bump  :D

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #103 on: July 25, 2016, 11:15:58 AM »
Yeah, well.  Will Trump take it as a sign to step-up the stupid?  He owes us, big, that mutherfucker.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: July 25, 2016, 11:17:59 AM »
Yeah, well.  Will Trump take it as a sign to step-up the stupid?  He owes us, big, that mutherfucker.

This DNC is going to be VERY interesting.

I think the backlash is just beginning to step up.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #105 on: July 25, 2016, 11:21:06 AM »
This DNC is going to be VERY interesting.

I think the backlash is just beginning to step up.

I hope the public wads the whole thing up to smash in the face of the DNC.  They deserve what's coming to them.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: July 25, 2016, 11:35:10 AM »
I hope the public wads the whole thing up to smash in the face of the DNC.  They deserve what's coming to them.

Have you seen the protestors in Philly?

These people are PISSED!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump begins to flirt with a double digit lead in the coming weeks.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #107 on: July 25, 2016, 11:45:18 AM »
Have you seen the protestors in Philly?

These people are PISSED!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump begins to flirt with a double digit lead in the coming weeks.

I'm only now becoming aware of these recent developments.  I had lost all faith in the general public and stopped paying attention, but now there's a spark of hope again.  (I think.)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: July 25, 2016, 11:58:16 AM »
I'm only now becoming aware of these recent developments.  I had lost all faith in the general public and stopped paying attention, but now there's a spark of hope again.  (I think.)

Al Gore isn't even showing up now. Debbie Wasserman Shultz was booed off stage in Florida and has now had her gavel taken away from her. Bernie was booed when announcing that "we need to accept this reality"

The reality of what, Bernie? Being quiet an taking it up the ass in the face of outright corruption??

Hoping these Bernie folks raise big time hell over the next few days and weeks.

Oh and you know Trump will be in the background fanning the flames as only he can.  8)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #109 on: July 25, 2016, 12:00:26 PM »

Al Gore isn't even showing up now. Debbie Wasserman Shultz was booed off stage in Florida and has now had her gavel taken away from her. Bernie was booed when announcing that "we need to accept this reality"

The reality of what, Bernie? Being quiet an taking it up the ass in the face of outright corruption??

Oh and you know Trump will be in the background fanning the flames as only he can.  8)

Bernie is a pussy

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #110 on: July 25, 2016, 12:10:19 PM »

Exactly.  Bernie should have went silent IMO.  Either he stands for what is true and right, or he doesn't.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #111 on: July 25, 2016, 12:45:38 PM »
Hillary is the worst candidate in recent times.  She has ZERO chance.  The only way she would have won is if she could have gotten the Bernie supporters like me.  Thats not gonna happen.  She isn't even trying to appeal to that segment at all.

At this point, she only has support to lose and can only hold on to the little that she has.  Trump can only gain.  He will NOT lose any support, only gain.

Easy election for Trump and I look forward to supporting him.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: July 25, 2016, 12:51:57 PM »
Hillary is the worst candidate in recent times.  She has ZERO chance.  The only way she would have won is if she could have gotten the Bernie supporters like me.  Thats not gonna happen.  She isn't even trying to appeal to that segment at all.

At this point, she only has support to lose and can only hold on to the little that she has.  Trump can only gain.  He will NOT lose any support, only gain.

Easy election for Trump and I look forward to supporting him.

We need to all chip in and find a way to send you up to philly for the protests.  :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: July 25, 2016, 12:52:34 PM »
Hillary is the worst candidate in recent times.

Trump is 2nd worst.  So anything can happen.

Trump will win or lose by 40 states.  Trump is the Mad King.

King Aerys II Targaryen, popularly called "the Mad King", is a mostly unseen character in Game of Thrones, whose only appearance so far is in Season 6, in one of Bran's visions. Deceased prior to the events of the series, Aerys Targaryen was the last member of House Targaryen to rule from the Iron Throne. Although his rule began benevolently, he succumbed to madness and was eventually deposed by Robert Baratheon in a civil war. Infamously, Aerys was murdered by a member of his Kingsguard, Ser Jaime Lannister, earning the latter the nickname "Kingslayer".

Aerys's two surviving children, Viserys and Daenerys, were taken to the Free Cities of Essos, intent on one day returning to Westeros to reclaim what they regard as their birthright. He was formally styled as Aerys of House Targaryen, the Second of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: July 25, 2016, 12:54:26 PM »
Too see the Clinton Crime Family defeated is reason enough to support Trump 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: July 25, 2016, 01:01:00 PM »
Too see the Clinton Crime Family defeated is reason enough to support Trump 
Exactly, and I actually like Trump, even if he was going against someone else other than Hillary.  He is not a moron at all and knows whats what.  He is Liberal where it matters and Conservative where it matters and has the ability to evaluate information and make choices not based on politics alone.  He does not care about the GOP or the Democratic Party and owes nothing, no favors to anyone.

The GOP are fools for not backing him more as its about time they get their party in order and he is the one to do it.  I see nothing wrong with Trump at all.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: July 25, 2016, 01:01:50 PM »
Exactly, and I actually like Trump, even if he was going against someone else other than Hillary.  He is not a moron at all and knows whats what.  He is Liberal where it matters and Conservative where it matters and has the ability to evaluate information and make choices not based on politics alone.  He does not care about the GOP or the Democratic Party and owes nothing, no favors to anyone.

The GOP are fools for not backing him more as its about time they get their party in order and he is the one to do it.  I see nothing wrong with Trump at all.

do you think Trump lacks self control?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #117 on: July 25, 2016, 01:07:49 PM »

They all do, bro.  They just have different ways of 'losing' it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: July 25, 2016, 01:14:22 PM »

Fat Hillary obviously does w the pot, chooms, booze, ice cream, cakes, and steaks.   she is a slob and a failed dieter who needs a 12k potato sack to seem presentable. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: July 25, 2016, 01:18:18 PM »
I think he is in complete control.  Someone of his status does not get to where they are via lack of self control.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #120 on: July 25, 2016, 01:56:18 PM »
Lmao, a few times I've caught myself wondering if Trump is speaking in some sort of code when it comes to the stuff he says.  The 'unbelievable intelligence' etc.

And he doesn't even worry me, himself, so much as the enemies he's sure to make.  But either way, we MUST break free of the cycle and he may be our only chance.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: September 15, 2016, 04:24:28 PM »
Emerson Poll: Donald Trump Gets 2-Point National Lead, 4-Point Lead in Colorado

Donald Trump has jumped into a 2-point lead over Hillary Clinton, according to a new national poll of 800 likely voters by Emerson College.
Trump scored 43 percent to Clinton’s 41 percent. The poll’s margin of error is 3.4 percent, so the apparent lead is basically neck-and-neck, but Emerson has a good rating among pollsters. The poll was conducted from Sept. 11 to Sept. 13, amid rising public concerns over Clinton’s health.

Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson got 9 percent of the national vote, and Green Party’s Jill Stein got 2 percent, said Emerson.

A separate poll by Emerson’s polling also gave Trump a four-point lead in Colorado, 42 percent to 38 percent. Trump holds the lead, partly because Johnson gets 13 percent in the state. Emerson also showed Trump ahead in Georgia by 6 points, by 13 points in Missouri, and by 28 points in Arkansas.

Each state poll included 600 likely voters, and each had an error margin of 3.9 percent. The four state polls were conducted from Sept. 9 to Sept. 13.

Emerson’s new polls also show that more voters think Trump can win the race. “Only 45% of the national electorate [are] saying Clinton will win, compared to 43% who say Trump will” win, said Emerson.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: September 15, 2016, 04:41:44 PM »
This is so beautiful!  MAGA.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #123 on: September 15, 2016, 06:14:59 PM »
The only destruction would be of Trump.  If Trump somehow pulls the rabbit out of the hat and wins, it will
be Bush v Gore close.  When Hillary wins, I expect it will be quite a wide margin.  I don't believe the current polls.
I believe the "media" and "pollsters" manipulate these for varying reasons.  Mainly, that if the polls continued showing
Hillary with over 350 electoral college votes, their ratings would tumble.  Now, you show Trump gaining steam and God forbid
winning?  Well, people start tuning in again.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: September 15, 2016, 06:21:45 PM »
The only destruction would be of Trump.  If Trump somehow pulls the rabbit out of the hat and wins, it will
be Bush v Gore close.  When Hillary wins, I expect it will be quite a wide margin.  I don't believe the current polls.
I believe the "media" and "pollsters" manipulate these for varying reasons.  Mainly, that if the polls continued showing
Hillary with over 350 electoral college votes, their ratings would tumble.  Now, you show Trump gaining steam and God forbid
winning?  Well, people start tuning in again.

what are the gamblers doing?   THAT is what to watch. Networks love a photo finish.