Author Topic: THE TOTAL ABSOLUTE NO BULLSHIT FINAL DESTRUCTION OF THE OBAMA HATERS..  (Read 6606 times)

iwantmass

• Getbig III
Re: THE TOTAL ABSOLUTE NO BULLSHIT FINAL DESTRUCTION OF THE OBAMA HATERS..
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2016, 09:37:54 AM »
PLEASE RESPECT AND ADHERE TO MY 2000 POST RULE, THANK YOU

We get it.  You post this response when you get DESTROYED....

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2016, 09:38:38 AM »
Also the statiastics show that overall Obama's presidency has been quite successful....of course there are some bad, no question.....but overall his presidency has been a remarkable success.....yes, the debt has certainly gone up.....but a lot of that was accumulated due to the incredible recession we went through as a nation....we have had seven straight years of reduced deficits and as the article stated, the deficit has been reduced by 3/4...which is amazing

As for food stamp recipients going up. they went up EVEN MORE during the reign of George Bush, and have been climbing for years....and will probably continue to trend this way....Job creation is amazing.....gas is at $1.50 a gallon in a lot of places now......and most amazing is that the U.S. NOW GETS 5% OF ITS ENERGY FROM WIND AND SOLAR POWER......anotehr Obama success...

ONLY THE NORMAL IDIOTS ON HERE WOULD DENY OBAMA'S SUCCESS...I'M GLAD HE'S TAKING UP SPACE IN THE MINDS OF THE HATERS

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2016, 09:40:57 AM »
Also the statiastics show that overall Obama's presidency has been quite successful....of course there are some bad, no question.....but overall his presidency has been a remarkable success.....yes, the debt has certainly gone up.....but a lot of that was accumulated due to the incredible recession we went through as a nation....we have had seven straight years of reduced deficits and as the article stated, the deficit has been reduced by 3/4...which is amazing

As for food stamp recipients going up. they went up EVEN MORE during the reign of George Bush, and have been climbing for years....and will probably continue to trend this way....Job creation is amazing.....gas is at $1.50 a gallon in a lot of places now......and most amazing is that the U.S. NOW GETS 5% OF ITS ENERGY FROM WIND AND SOLAR POWER......anotehr Obama success...

ONLY THE NORMAL IDIOTS ON HERE WOULD DENY OBAMA'S SUCCESS...I'M GLAD HE'S TAKING UP SPACE IN THE MINDS OF THE HATERS

No, that isn't at all what the stats show, you complete idiot.  That's what you choose to see.  I gave examples of his failures, and as i said, I can go through the whole list and explain it point by point to help you better understand.  Absolutely the dumbest poster on getbig by a landslide.  I'm surprised you even come to a forum, given reading is necessary to interact

Also, oil is projected to hit $10 dollars and they aren't celebrating it as a good thing.  Nor is anyone with any sense claiming obama had anything to do with it.  I think the phrase doomsday is being associated with the falling price of oil.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2016, 09:43:24 AM »
No, that isn't at all what the stats show, you complete idiot.  That's what you choose to see.  I gave examples of his failures, and as i said, I can go through the whole list and explain it point by point to help you better understand.  Absolutely the dumbest poster on getbig by a landslide.  I'm surprised you even come to a forum, given reading is necessary to interact

PLEASE RESPECT AND ADHERE TO MY 2000 POST RULE..THANK YOU

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2016, 09:59:00 AM »

Please stick to dick worshipping threads.  No one will make you look like an idiot there.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2016, 10:11:31 AM »

This is really dumb.  You sound like a little kid.  And you do realize all caps is yelling? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2016, 12:43:59 PM »
This is really dumb.  You sound like a little kid.  And you do realize all caps is yelling?  
It is dumb...sometimes dumb people need to be reacted to in a dumb way...its all they understand.....whats it to you?......as for yelling, again some dunb people...........

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2016, 12:47:46 PM »
It is dumb...sometimes dumb people need to be reacted to in a dumb way...its all they understand.....whats it to you?......as for yelling, again some dunb people...........

Except he clearly isn't dumb, so your explanation makes about as much sense as your juvenile 2,000 post rule, which you now agree itself is dumb.

Yelling doesn't help you get your point across.  In fact, ironically, it makes you sound dumb.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2016, 12:57:55 PM »
Except he clearly isn't dumb, so your explanation makes about as much sense as your juvenile 2,000 post rule, which you now agree itself is dumb.

Yelling doesn't help you get your point across.  In fact, ironically, it makes you sound dumb.

He's not dumb in YOUR eyes oh great ponticator....in mine, he's an idiot...again..whats it to you????...when he says things that are blatantly wroing and racist you don't do anything so why get involved now?????...I always thought your job as a "mod" was to help keep order and at least TRY to parse the truth.......

but you can't do that since you yourself utter so many falsehoods

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2016, 01:01:39 PM »
He's not dumb in YOUR eyes oh great ponticator....in mine, he's an idiot...again..whats it to you????...when he says things that are blatantly wroing and racist you don't do anything so why get involved now?????...I always thought your job as a "mod" was to help keep order and at least TRY to parse the truth.......

You should probably avoid calling people idiots, especially someone who appears to be much smarter than you.  Just sayin . . . .

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2016, 01:06:02 PM »
You should probably avoid calling people idiots, especially someone who appears to be much smarter than you.  Just sayin . . . .

Due to y education, the profession I'm in, and the position I hold, I somehow doubt that oh great pontificator....I guess my repeated destroyings of you have really worn you down

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2016, 01:12:09 PM »
Due to y education, the profession I'm in, and the position I hold, I somehow doubt that oh great pontificator....I guess my repeated destroyings of you have really worn you down

Well this ^^^ post speaks volumes. 

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2016, 01:16:05 PM »

Not in 1 instance have you even come close to proving me wrong.  It's actually me always proving you to be an idiot that made you start your silly 2k post rule.  It's your way of dodging me.  Secondly, nothing I have ever said on this board is racist, which is irrelevant because you are a racist, and in being so you have no credibility when it comes to identifying racism.  Not only are you clearly racist, you are also a coward about it and choose to deny it. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2016, 01:36:28 PM »

lmao....

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2016, 02:46:06 PM »
Counter a persons arguments or admit they are right.

That's the high road.  Going all caps and playing the deflection game shows immaturity.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2016, 02:50:35 PM »

That's the high road.  Going all caps and playing the deflection game shows immaturity.

He would do that, but I don't have 2k posts.  Rules are rules...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2016, 03:01:21 PM »
Man did I miss some shit here.....this dumbass voted for Barry cause of his skin color....that pretty much eliminates him from any further debate on ol Barry and his record.
L

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2016, 03:48:55 PM »

That's the high road.  Going all caps and playing the deflection game shows immaturity.

and him constantly calling me a racist, is maturity???....I have nothing to say to someone who just shows up on getbig to cause havoc...you can't have a normal discourse with some people like him so why try?....some just don't have the political knowledge to do so constructively....so again...which is why I told him to come back after he's gained some experience......lets just move on  

I have already proven my point with the stats in the article,....no sense arguing with a fool

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2016, 03:55:23 PM »
Man did I miss some shit here.....this dumbass voted for Barry cause of his skin color....that pretty much eliminates him from any further debate on ol Barry and his record.

Bringing up race again..give it a rest..you're a one trick pony

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2016, 03:57:06 PM »
and him constantly calling me a racist, is maturity???....I have nothing to say to someone who just shows up on getbig to cause havoc...you can't have a normal discourse with some people like him so why try?....some just don't have the political knowledge to do so constructively....so again...which is why I told him to come back after he's gained some experience......lets just move on  

I have already proven my point with the stats in the article,....no sense arguing with a fool

So you sink to what you perceive is his level?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2016, 04:00:03 PM »
Bringing up race again..give it a rest..you're a one trick pony

Like me voting for Christy because he's Italian.....or Cruz if I was Cuban. Your guy is a failure... the Middle East is on fire...and yet you defend him. You people continue to reinforce failure....its actually a sign of insanity. Of course I bring up race....its all you have as far as why you chose this guy over Hil or Biden or anybody else. He snowed you with flowery speeches and bullshit and now we're all paying for it.
L

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2016, 04:09:19 PM »
So you sink to what you perceive is his level?

you gotta speak to people in the language they understand.......

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2016, 04:10:53 PM »

Like me voting for Christy because he's Italian.....or Cruz if I was Cuban. Your guy is a failure... the Middle East is on fire...and yet you defend him. You people continue to reinforce failure....its actually a sign of insanity. Of course I bring up race....its all you have as far as why you chose this guy over Hil or Biden or anybody else. He snowed you with flowery speeches and bullshit and now we're all paying for it.

the middle east is on fire due to the Arabs.....NOT anything Obama did or didn't do..its a religious war...only an idiot would get involved in that

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2016, 04:12:00 PM »
Lol...really...damm you're really are an idiot. But ok...hope and change and rainbows and unicorns
L

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2016, 04:13:48 PM »
Lol...really...damm you're really are an idiot. But ok...hope and change and rainbows and unicorns

better that than more dead Americans and more loss of treasure which we can't afford