Author Topic: THE TOTAL ABSOLUTE NO BULLSHIT FINAL DESTRUCTION OF THE OBAMA HATERS..  (Read 6603 times)

iwantmass

• Getbig III
Re: THE TOTAL ABSOLUTE NO BULLSHIT FINAL DESTRUCTION OF THE OBAMA HATERS..
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2016, 04:19:39 PM »
and him constantly calling me a racist, is maturity???....I have nothing to say to someone who just shows up on getbig to cause havoc...you can't have a normal discourse with some people like him so why try?....some just don't have the political knowledge to do so constructively....so again...which is why I told him to come back after he's gained some experience......lets just move on  

I have already proven my point with the stats in the article,....no sense arguing with a fool

I constantly call you a racist because everything you demonstrate on here points to the fact that you favor blacks over all else.  Issues are literally black and white with you.  And given the nature of yourself calling people racist everytime they disagree with obama, I figure it's fair game.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2016, 04:21:25 PM »
I constantly call you a racist because everything you demonstrate on here points to the fact that you favor blacks over all else.  Issues are literally black and white with you.  And given the nature of yourself calling people racist everytime they disagree with obama, I figure it's fair game.

PLEASE RESPECT AND ADHERE TO MY 2000 POST RULE...THANK YOU

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2016, 04:25:55 PM »
PLEASE RESPECT AND ADHERE TO MY 2000 POST RULE...THANK YOU

Just something for you to think about: let's say per your argument, I'm only here to cause havoc.  If a person were only here to cause havoc in my eyes, I could likely still slaughter them and beat them in a debate, even one of their choosing.  You clearly lack the mental skill set to do that with me, so you resort to childhood tactics because it better represents your thought process.  We aren't talking about a prodigy of a child either, maybe like a real slow mongaloid. I'd say that fits what you demonstrate on here

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2016, 04:30:43 PM »
you gotta speak to people in the language they understand.......

Telling them you have a 2000 post rule and refusing to engage in their counter arguments is not speaking to people in language they understand.  Its being a chicken shit.  As educated as you make your self out to be you should know better AND you should be able to handle and communicate with most anyone.  iwantmass is a bit chippy and brash, so what, he does bring up some good points in his own way.  He is far from being unable to communicate with.  Stop taking his bate, and engage.  You have good points to make.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2016, 04:40:44 PM »
Telling them you have a 2000 post rule and refusing to engage in their counter arguments is not speaking to people in language they understand.  Its being a chicken shit.  As educated as you make your self out to be you should know better AND you should be able to handle and communicate with most anyone.  iwantmass is a bit chippy and brash, so what, he does bring up some good points in his own way.  He is far from being unable to communicate with.  Stop taking his bate, and engage.  You have good points to make.

Not being a chicken shit at all..I'm sorry if you look at it that way...I've been through all the wars here on Getbig....I've gone against guys like 333386 and Fury....they are gone...I'm still here.....Those guys were supreme court justices compared to Iwantdick.....the debate between him and I has no place to go so why bother???...I just don't get a sense that he is here for debate,,,,he's here to cause trouble like a lot of the new guys on getbig with very low post counts.....they come on here with the sole purpose of ONLY wanting to rant against black people.....and when I respond, I get called the racist....amazing...and I want no part of that....its senseless......like I said..I'm moving on

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2016, 04:43:42 PM »
You've gone "through the wars here" really...you fucking lib pussy...gimme a break. Go blow a dude will yeah. You think we're all racist because we hate Obama...got news for you shitbag...if the repubs ran a gay as fuck dancing rhino for president...as long as he was gonna out Reagan, Reagan..I'd vote for him. You voted for your guy for no other reason then he was black. You're full of shit.
L

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2016, 04:47:33 PM »
You've gone "through the wars here" really...you fucking lib pussy...gimme a break. Go blow a dude will yeah. You think we're all racist because we hate Obama...got news for you shitbag...if the repubs ran a gay as fuck dancing rhino for president...as long as he was gonna out Reagan, Reagan..I'd vote for him. You voted for your guy for no other reason then he was black. You're full of shit.

Whatever......coming from the guy who constantly brings up Obama's race and calls him the half black president......it seems like you're the pussy...because you can't debate Obama's policies without bringing up his race.....and again when I hit back at that then i'm called a racist....this could only happen in the Bizarro world of getbig ;)

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2016, 04:48:11 PM »
Not being a chicken shit at all..I'm sorry if you look at it that way...I've been through all the wars here on Getbig....I've gone against guys like 333386 and Fury....they are gone...I'm still here.....Those guys were supreme court justices compared to Iwantdick.....the debate between him and I has no place to go so why bother???...I just don't get a sense that he is here for debate,,,,he's here to cause trouble like a lot of the new guys on getbig with very low post counts.....they come on here with the sole purpose of ONLY wanting to rant against black people.....and when I respond, I get called the racist....amazing...and I want no part of that....its senseless......like I said..I'm moving on

I'm actually gonna offer you some sincere advice that I doubt you will take. If you don't want abrasive people like me showing up in your threads, maybe you ought not make a thread with such a provocative title.  It's your thread and I will never tell you what to do, but if you had chosen a title that wasn't intended to incite people like....me, you probably would have never seen a response from me in this thread.  

However, if you choose to start a thread in that manner, you better actually provide a link that backs it up  if you don't want me showing up in it.  

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2016, 04:50:05 PM »
Whatever......coming from the guy who constantly brings up Obama's race and calls him the half black president......it seems like you're the pussy...because you can't debate Obama's policies without bringing up his race.....and again when I hit back at that then i'm called a racist....this could only happen in thee Bizarro world of getbig ;)

To be fair, when Obama interjects himself in situations like the Harvard professor, Trayvon Martin, Mike Brown, etc, without knowing the facts; he opens the door to being criticized on racial issues.  He starts the racial narrative in a lot of cases. 

absfabs

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2016, 05:40:39 PM »
FACTCHECK.ORG just came out with their numbers about Obama's presidency....and the numbers are so amazing that even the idiotic Obama haters can't deny the success of the Obama presidency...just take a look...the numbers are staggering in terms of the success he's had....

one thing that stood out for me that I didn't know is that now 5% of American energy comes from solar and wind power...which is amazing....remember when people said Obama's alternative energy plan was a failure???...

Job creation is amazing...Auto industry just had its best year EVER IN HISTORY (remember when people criticized Obama for saving the auto industry?).....deficit has been cut by 3/4....READ THE ARTICLE BELOW....ITS FASCINATING and its from a nonpolitical organization

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/01/obamas-numbers-january-2015-update/

DESTRUCTION OF THE HATERS IS COMPLETE 8)

factcheck.org is a democrat website, loaded with BS

Get with current events ya niknog, everyone know this for years, where ya been?

fact:  8T to 21T debt under obama,   8T=all presidents b4 obama

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2016, 10:02:12 AM »
Saying factcheck.org isn't credible because they are democratic website is a  cop out.

Show some examples where their numbers are skewed.  Back it up with supporting facts.

Or be chicken shit and cite a 2000 post rule.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2016, 10:04:05 AM »
Saying factcheck.org isn't credible because they are democratic website is a  cop out.

Show some examples where their numbers are skewed.  Back it up with supporting facts.

Or be chicken shit and cite a 2000 post rule.   

they find 5 things on factcheck they can disprove, and use it to disprove everything fact check says.

of course, if you apply this standard to the 911 commission report or WMD in iraq, no, that's bullshit.

But it works great on lib causes ;)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2016, 10:07:58 AM »
they find 5 things on factcheck they can disprove, and use it to disprove everything fact check says.

of course, if you apply this standard to the 911 commission report or WMD in iraq, no, that's bullshit.

But it works great on lib causes ;)

its just that its a invalid counter.  Show where andre's argument isn't credible with facts or specific arguments.  Don't be a chicken shit and dismiss it. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2016, 11:41:24 AM »
The problem is that the country is so polarized that some won't accept any fact presented to them.....because they choose not to and choose to swallow the FOX NEWS KOOL-AID...so having a legitimate discourse with people who won't accept even the basic facts cannot be done and just serves as an act of futility.....this type of thinking seems to be exacerbated on Getbig, especially among the newer members with very low postcounts who come here just to vent their virulent racism and deny reality.......these people do not show up here for normal political discourse or to learn anything new, they come here to wreck havoc..

when they won't even accept that the unemployment rate is 5%, when all indicators and stats from the Dept. of Labor  show that this is what it really is (because they have an axe to grind with Obama and don't want to concede that he's done ANYTHING good) then how can you have a debate???????...it just becomes ranting.....yet when the UE was 10% they were all glaoting that this was the true number and it was all Obama's fault...

also when people deny reality and don't give credit to Obama for killing Osama Bin Laden by saying Obama did not actually kill Bin Laden HIMSELF then again it shows you the reality that these guys live in...I guess when BUSH got credit for getting Saddham he was right there in the Iraqi desert wearing marine fatigues.... :D

so I just decided that henceforth I'm not going to even try to engage with guys like that....why bother?.they don't believe ANY statistic you put in front of them that gives the president ANY credit whatsover...why waste time on nut jobs??????????????

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2016, 11:53:22 AM »
this type of thinking seems to be exacerbated on Getbig, especially among the newer members with very low postcounts who come here just to vent their virulent racism and deny reality.......these people do not show up here for normal political discourse or to learn anything new, they come here to wreck havoc..

So after acknowledging that your post count rule is dumb, you double down on stupid.  This is incredibly juvenile.  Posting extensively on this board doesn't transform someone into a person who can have "normal political discourse."  

I think the bigger problem with having political discussions is people who are not analytical, are partisan hacks, make up or distort facts, and are unable to think independently.  

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2016, 12:04:21 PM »
The problem is that the country is so polarized that some won't accept any fact presented to them.....because they choose not to and choose to swallow the FOX NEWS KOOL-AID...so having a legitimate discourse with people who won't accept even the basic facts cannot be done and just serves as an act of futility.....this type of thinking seems to be exacerbated on Getbig, especially among the newer members with very low postcounts who come here just to vent their virulent racism and deny reality.......these people do not show up here for normal political discourse or to learn anything new, they come here to wreck havoc..

when they won't even accept that the unemployment rate is 5%, when all indicators and stats from the Dept. of Labor  show that this is what it really is (because they have an axe to grind with Obama and don't want to concede that he's done ANYTHING good) then how can you have a debate???????...it just becomes ranting.....yet when the UE was 10% they were all glaoting that this was the true number and it was all Obama's fault...

also when people deny reality and don't give credit to Obama for killing Osama Bin Laden by saying Obama did not actually kill Bin Laden HIMSELF then again it shows you the reality that these guys live in...I guess when BUSH got credit for getting Saddham he was right there in the Iraqi desert wearing marine fatigues.... :D

so I just decided that henceforth I'm not going to even try to engage with guys like that....why bother?.they don't believe ANY statistic you put in front of them that gives the president ANY credit whatsover...why waste time on nut jobs??????????????

The problem with this post is that it is mostly pure shit thrown together by a half wit that wants to have is cake and eat it too.  You start a provocative thread title to gloat about the perfection of obama's presidency and link an article to support your case.  Problem is the article cited more fault than good in your champion and you choose to ignore than portion and deny it's existence.  

I see people like you on social media all the time.  You want the benefit of social media by announcing your argument to the world, you just don't want the scrutiny and criticism that comes with it.

I've never claimed Obama has done nothing good, but you know that.  I've also never belittled him in a racial manner, but you can easily search that too. Blacks in general have been given a pass far too long on screaming racism from the rooftops anytime someone disagrees with them.  At the same time, blacks are some of the most racist people on the planet yourself included.  Whites have just been afraid to.make that accusation in fear of being labeled a bigot.

You are an unintelligent racist coward.  You can't argue the merits of your case so you attempt to hide behind sillyness like a 2k post rule.  You are easily one of the most racist people on this board and yet you have a problem when the white posters are extended the same courtesy.

The reality of your obama argument is that if you are going to post his positives, some of us are gonna say "wait a minute", he has done some bad shit too.

See my previous post in regards to him killing bin laden.  If you are going to credit him with every good military accolade than you also have to credit him with the laundry list of bad ones.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2016, 12:14:06 PM »
So after acknowledging that your post count rule is dumb, you double down on stupid.  This is incredibly juvenile.  Posting extensively on this board doesn't transform someone into a person who have "normal political discourse."  

I think the bigger problem with having political discussions is people who are not analytical, are partisan hacks, make up or distort facts, and are unable to think independently.  

As I've already stated, I'm just not responding to persons with whom there is no hope of having a normal discourse with...you can call it what you will, oh great pontificator.......I dont understand why you continue to come after me yet these guys who are slowly destroying the board due to coarse behavior, you remain silent about and give a pass to just because they happen to agree with you politically.....its even more strange because you are supposed to be a mod and to keep order which you have not been doing

and what I mean in referring to members with low post counts is that it seems the majority of the race-baiting on Getbig is from the newer posters who i think don't understand getbig as a whole...they came in, saw a few racial jokes and decided that this was a safe place to engage in racial ranting and taunting...not understanding the subtleties of Getbig because they haven't been around long enough...just my opinion...

there was a thread created recently in which a Mod ( I think it was OMR) stated that outright racial taunting and slurs would not be tolerated yet it goes on..you guys refuse to ban anyone who just comes here to engage in racial venting and who ignore all factual information in doing so

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2016, 12:15:59 PM »
You're a pussy who can't debate....you're hiding dude. Dow is down 400 and Walmart is closing 100 stores..things are great in Obama Unicorn land.
L

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2016, 12:16:25 PM »
As I've already stated, I'm just not responding to persons with whom there is no hope of having a normal discourse with...you can call it what you will, oh great pontificator.......I dont understand why you continue to come after me yet these guys who are slowly destroying the board due to coarse behavior, you remain silent about and give a pass to just because they happen to agree with you politically.....its even more strange because you are supposed to be a mod and to keep order which you have not been doing

and what I mean in referring to members with low post counts is that it seems the majority of the race-baiting on Getbig is from the newer posters who i think don't understand getbig as a whole...they came in, saw a few racial jokes and decided that this was a safe place to engage in racial ranting and taunting...not understanding the subtleties of Getbig because they haven't been around long enough...just my opinion...

there was a thread created recently in which a Mod ( I thin it was OMR) stated that outright racial taunting and slurs would not be tolerated yet it goes on..you guys refuse to ban anyone who just comes here to engage in racial venting and who ignore all factual information in doing so

Pure bullshit. Calling you a racist isn't engaging in racial rhetoric. It is called telling the truth.  I assume these last 2 posts were directed at me, yet oddly enough I never post racist material

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2016, 12:17:30 PM »
You're a pussy who can't debate....you're hiding dude. Dow is down 400 and Walmart is closing 100 stores..things are great in Obama Unicorn land.

I've basically destroyed you on many occasions....and it was so easy to do so..why would I be afraid of you now????????????????????????????????????

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2016, 12:21:20 PM »
Basically destroyed me ....or destroyed me???? Hmmmm seem to have forgotten that. You can't debate to save your life. No idea at all on foreign policy, how the military works, how DOS works...anything about what Hil did or didn't do...how Obama fucked up Iraq and Afghanistan...zero historical frame of reference...oh yeah you're killing it. Every time you post one of these ridiculous threads you get frog stomped...hell the damm stock market is starting to tank...life is great
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2016, 12:22:02 PM »

there was a thread created recently in which a Mod ( I think it was OMR) stated that outright racial taunting and slurs would not be tolerated yet it goes on..you guys refuse to ban anyone who just comes here to engage in racial venting and who ignore all factual information in doing so

So is your post count rule dumb or not?  You're talking out of both sides of your mouth.  

Your contention about race-bating, etc. is unmitigated BS.  I have not read anything from iwantmass that is racist.    

You could actually learn something by having meaningful discussions with people on the board.  Or you can just run away from people who beat you down like a redheaded stepchild.  

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2016, 12:25:57 PM »
I've basically destroyed you on many occasions....and it was so easy to do so..why would I be afraid of you now????????????????????????????????????

This doesn't mean you've won...just that you're a shitbag lib
L

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2016, 12:26:21 PM »
Basically destroyed me ....or destroyed me???? Hmmmm seem to have forgotten that. You can't debate to save your life. No idea at all on foreign policy, how the military works, how DOS works...anything about what Hil did or didn't do...how Obama fucked up Iraq and Afghanistan...zero historical frame of reference...oh yeah you're killing it. Every time you post one of these ridiculous threads you get frog stomped...hell the damm stock market is starting to tank...life is great

and again you citing the stock market starting to tank is the type of short term thinking that usually leads to me destroying you...the fact is the stock market will never keep going up and up..it does occasionally stall...yet you point to that as a sign of Obama doing something wrong when in fact the stock market has never ever been higher, dividends and profits have never been higher and Wall street has been booming since Obama took office..stocks have compounded about 14% PER YEAR average since Obama took office....I know you won't believe that because FOX NEWS hasn't told you.....
but this is an example of what Im talking about with guys like you

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2016, 12:32:11 PM »

Walmart has opened almost 4000 stores since obama took office.
http://www.statista.com/statistics/256172/total-number-of-walmart-stores-worldwide/

Do you give credit to obama for these circumstances?

Since you're blaming him for losing 100 stores... Do you give obama credit for the almost 4000 stores they've added from 2009 to 2015?

Or is this just one of those "blame obama for everything, give him credit for nothing"?