Author Topic: Los Angeles Rams  (Read 2237 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Los Angeles Rams
« on: January 12, 2016, 06:29:28 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
Re: Los Angeles Rams
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 06:31:16 PM »
Fuck!, they will be within a 15 minute walk from my parents house

Raiders Still have a shot in Los Angeles

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2016, 06:58:53 PM »
Clearly want to be closer to Coach's expert training advice.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2016, 07:23:03 PM »
Fuck!, they will be within a 15 minute walk from my parents house

Raiders Still have a shot in Los Angeles

I read the Raiders are not going.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2016, 07:26:09 PM »
I read the Raiders are not going.

Rams got approved, Stan Kroenke is building the stadium, charges also got approved they have a year to decide to be part owners of the stadium with STAN or STAN pays for it all and Charges Rent, if after the year Charges do not go, then the Raiders have the same offer on the Table for 1 year

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2016, 07:47:25 PM »
I recently started realizing that I have lost any love for the NFL that I ever had.

Seriously, fuck the NFL.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2016, 07:53:51 PM »
I recently started realizing that I have lost any love for the NFL that I ever had.

Seriously, fuck the NFL.

Some how these owners, the elite 1%, convince tax payers, the 99%, to fund a significant portion of their stadiums so the owner will bring/keep a team in the city while the tax payer still has to pay to attend the games.

Greedy pigs manipulating the masses.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2016, 08:05:53 PM »
It's a lie that the raiders and chargers have a chance. Kronke is not sharing his stadium. He won his vote but the nfl still needs to give SAN Diego and Oakland some leverage to negotiate with their cities for a new stadium.  This option to move is just bs. You can see Stan and Goodell wink at each other when he said he was willing to share ownership.  That's just bullshit. He pursued Inglewood alone with no intent of sharing.  The Chargers and Raiders now need to negotiate their own deals at home and save face and use this option to move as leverage

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2016, 08:45:04 PM »
Finally something to do in Inglewood besides loiter in the liquor store parking lot and go to Chuckie Cheese.

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2016, 11:50:37 PM »
I think San Antonio might be an option for the Raiders if they can't get something worked out in Oakland.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2016, 11:58:48 PM »
San Antonio raiders haha

Born and raised in LA but was never a raiders fan

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2016, 11:59:14 PM »
They won't last 12 yrs in LA.

USC will get more support than the Rams for obvious reasons.  

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2016, 12:00:19 AM »
I think San Antonio might be an option for the Raiders if they can't get something worked out in Oakland.

Mission Valley San Diego has an option for the Raiders if the Chargers pull out.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2016, 12:29:27 AM »

Seriously, fuck the NFL.

It is farking pathetic these days, to the whining gangsters, to the murdering Hernandez / Ray Lewis / Ray Carruth type's, to the idiots who run the place.
Even the NFL has pussied out like most of the rest of the world...

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2016, 04:47:57 AM »
I still don't understand how teams can leave one city for another, really shitty practice that its allowed..

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2016, 05:18:27 AM »
I still don't understand how teams can leave one city for another, really shitty practice that its allowed..
The nfl had to push a team into LA before their tv deal that works out to billions a year. They needed some golden carrot to ask for more money and LA will be it. They'll claim a potential of 20 million more viewers in the LA region blah blah. Plus the Super Bowl in LA.   This was their bargaining chip. 

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2016, 05:27:21 AM »
Are they gonna change over to playing soccer?  That's what the people of LA care about now.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2016, 05:31:34 AM »

Seriously, fuck the NFL.

Same here. Seems like scripted WWF shit the past decade. Goodell and the refs ruined the game. It's all about the money

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2016, 05:41:52 AM »
Some how these owners, the elite 1%, convince tax payers, the 99%, to fund a significant portion of their stadiums so the owner will bring/keep a team in the city while the tax payer still has to pay to attend the games.

Good post.

It always amaze me how pro team owners get the local tax payers to fund the majority of the stadium cost.
Then, they rape 'em again with ticket prices.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2016, 06:49:53 AM »

Not really.  Even regular tax payers can't afford to go to a game these days.  They are becoming games for the rich to go see.  A new stadium in LA is going to require any season ticket holder to buy a PSL (Personal Seat License), it could be a $25K minimum up front fee.  They did this in NY and SF and plan to do it in LA.  It nets the owner about 1/2 billion to cover part of the stadium build.  I always laugh at the $2 billion cost for a stadium.  Are they building it out of gold and rubies?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2016, 06:53:47 AM »
BRING BACK VINCE FERRAGAMO...

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2016, 09:24:19 AM »
um....

didn't they try this already?...WTF???

its like going back to an ex that you know isnt any good for you but you figure what the heck.. the chick I am with sucks anyway??

???

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2016, 09:49:45 AM »
The LA Dodgers could barely sell out when they had one of the best pitchers in generations in Kershaw pitching and the 4-12 RAMS think they'll sell out?  HAHAHA.  It's will be the shiny new car that will stink in 2 years.  LA will attract all the dirty Mexican criminals.  And in Inglewood?  Are they going to buy all the surrounding check cashing places, liquor stores and bail bonds as well?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2016, 09:52:05 AM »
The LA Dodgers could barely sell out when they had one of the best pitchers in generations in Kershaw pitching and the 4-12 RAMS think they'll sell out?  HAHAHA.  It's will be the shiny new car that will stink in 2 years.  LA will attract all the dirty Mexican criminals.  And in Inglewood?  Are they going to buy all the surrounding check cashing places, liquor stores and bail bonds as well?

at least they know they will have enough people to sell popcorn and clean the stadium.
a

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2016, 09:54:11 AM »

If the Browns could move any team can. But, what was smart about the City of Cleveland, we sued Art Model so he couldnt have the name "Browns" or the colors