Author Topic: Bostin Loyd  (Read 7919 times)

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
Re: Bostin Loyd
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2016, 02:03:41 AM »
I wouldn't be suprised if he does sell gear, but I feel like he would be in jail extremely quick if he was. There has got to be some sort of investigation into him by the DEA going on.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2016, 05:11:32 AM »
I wouldn't be suprised if he does sell gear, but I feel like he would be in jail extremely quick if he was. There has got to be some sort of investigation into him by the DEA going on.

he said in one of his video, he used to sell gear but not anymore. I think he is not selling gear now, except maybe to he's friends. He probably getting enough money without it.

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2016, 10:57:19 AM »
he said in one of his video, he used to sell gear but not anymore. I think he is not selling gear now, except maybe to he's friends. He probably getting enough money without it.

Well I heard he gets free gear from sources he promotes to people following him.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2016, 02:14:47 PM »

YOu are such an IDIOT to believe that , FUCK!!!

You think the way he has the ball rolling he's gonna refuse money?

The only other possibility is he gave his clients to a friend, his friend takes care of them and he keeps like $5 per bottle or some shit like that.

Use your head man....
?

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2016, 03:44:34 PM »
YOu are such an IDIOT to believe that , FUCK!!!

You think the way he has the ball rolling he's gonna refuse money?

The only other possibility is he gave his clients to a friend, his friend takes care of them and he keeps like $5 per bottle or some shit like that.

Use your head man....

lol, why so angry ritchy? dont be so mean ???

how do you know he was getting a lot of money from selling gear ? you dont know that.

He is pretty popular guy and he is doing well with his peptides, supplements and coaching... obviously.. he just bought a house. You think he would risk everything bcz he got busted by selling steroids? No way.. He is a smart guy and if he is, he would probably let someone else do it for him.. but when you get this a lot of attention, you want to step out of the illegal busness, so you wont fall one day andlose everything.

use your head man.. goood so stupid ritch

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2016, 04:20:27 PM »
lol, why so angry ritchy? dont be so mean ???

how do you know he was getting a lot of money from selling gear ? you dont know that.

He is pretty popular guy and he is doing well with his peptides, supplements and coaching... obviously.. he just bought a house. You think he would risk everything bcz he got busted by selling steroids? No way.. He is a smart guy and if he is, he would probably let someone else do it for him.. but when you get this a lot of attention, you want to step out of the illegal busness, so you wont fall one day andlose everything.

use your head man.. goood so stupid ritch

Nice trolling man, whatever.
?

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2016, 07:22:25 PM »
loyd looks like shit. jizmo looks much better