Author Topic: Shredding cycle need to figure it out asap  (Read 3654 times)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: Shredding cycle need to figure it out asap
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2016, 04:34:16 PM »
He's going to an event, no need to be 7%. He has 6 weeks? I'd say goinf from 15 to 9% would be a good achievement.

If macro's and shit don't matter, then why the fuck to the pro's and most people who are impressive do the opposite of what you say?

Guess you know better than them, huh?

Not a chance man...

Because its cool to parrot this on getbig, doesn't wash on the roid board as we all actualy train and look good down here, not like the tools on the G&O

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2016, 04:46:44 PM »
Do you think it's possible having been at this for so long, by now you've been in shape so many times, maybe never really gotten out of shape that it's a lot easier to get there, therefore it appears clen has little or no value?

But think of the first times you used it and how much sharper you looked and how quickly it happened! Did that for me, whenever I start using it, I wonder why I ever stopped!

I had this exact conversation with an ex Brit champ the other day, we came to a similar conclusion... He recently did a half arsed beach diet on test and nothing else and looked like a statue, one of his early novice shows he was softer and using a shopping list of gear

Consistency must count for something after all...

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2016, 04:50:17 PM »
Can NPP repalce high test?

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2016, 07:04:50 PM »
Wowa hahaha thanks but I'm far from being bostin he is 260-280 pounds xD but he is also 6'3-6'4

Found your arms being similar and your beard lol :)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2016, 07:20:16 PM »
He's going to an event, no need to be 7%. He has 6 weeks? I'd say goinf from 15 to 9% would be a good achievement.

If macro's and shit don't matter, then why the fuck to the pro's and most people who are impressive do the opposite of what you say?

Guess you know better than them, huh?

Not a chance man...

just speaking from my own experience bro

i've done a typical bb diet and got down to sub 6 and done the same with a marco's don't matter diet and get this... I LOOKED EXACTLY THE SAME

p.s. i did this long before i ever heard of adullis and his supposed dieting protocols

p.p.s. Mentzer said this long long ago, in his HEAVY DUTY Journal

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2016, 07:31:34 PM »
I had this exact conversation with an ex Brit champ the other day, we came to a similar conclusion... He recently did a half arsed beach diet on test and nothing else and looked like a statue, one of his early novice shows he was softer and using a shopping list of gear

Consistency must count for something after all...

Glad he got in shape but the problem with some here is they go around saying "I ate crap, got in shape, this system is wonderful" Ok! You can't deny those facts but there's a story behind his success and MOST are not picking up on that and claiming this is the better way to diet!

So glad I can see through stuff like that and apply logical decisions...

?

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2016, 07:42:12 PM »
Found your arms being similar and your beard lol :)

Hahaha yeah thanks I'll take it as compliment even though I'm still a small kunt  :P