Author Topic: Adding a little Eq?  (Read 3282 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Adding a little Eq?
« on: January 16, 2016, 04:33:29 AM »
What's the ratio of test to eq? A good friend of mine suggests 1:2 (test:eq), but my "pharma" has a 1:1 blend and I are confused.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Adding a little Eq?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2016, 06:08:16 AM »
doesnt matter at all
there are no ratios that are superior for anything, its all garbage broscience
and imo EQ is always shit  :D

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2016, 07:07:31 AM »
If you are running trt of say 200mg a week, without side effects, I would keep that the same and add whatever dose of EQ on top.

Test, EQ and Nandrolone are probably the best choices for an older user.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2016, 04:53:32 PM »
doesnt matter at all

So many better choices, id rather run straight test than waste my money on it

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2016, 06:34:56 PM »
doesnt matter at all

I twice on that, except the part where eq is shit lol. 450-600 eq is perfect dose enjoyable no sides. 900 gets freaky, 1200+ ull have spiders crawling on your webs

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2016, 07:37:48 PM »
I tried it at 600mg for 20 weeks, can't say I was impressed at all. As an ecto, I just don't feel I need it.
?

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2016, 07:43:12 PM »
I tried it at 600mg for 20 weeks, can't say I was impressed at all. As an ecto, I just don't feel I need it.

Did you try it with tren?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2016, 07:47:08 PM »
Did you try it with tren?

Hell no! Was with test. I had "equitest" from a lab I forget the name then "atlas" test and equi bought seperate. Was my first cycle in YEARS and should have had a major impact, but not that much.

I tried tren the first time this summer and bailed out after 3 weeks. The violent dreams, very negative inner voice and sweats were not worth it to me.

The only things that work on me are test, dbal and winny. Masteron was ok, but it's dosed so low, that sucks.
?

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2016, 07:50:44 PM »
Hell no! Was with test. I had "equitest" from a lab I forget the name then "atlas" test and equi bought seperate. Was my first cycle in YEARS and should have had a major impact, but not that much.

I tried tren the first time this summer and bailed out after 3 weeks. The violent dreams, very negative inner voice and sweats were not worth it to me.

The only things that work on me are test, dbal and winny. Masteron was ok, but it's dosed so low, that sucks.

Test tren eq and mast by the end you'd fall in love. Anavar and winnie are also good as orals.

But i hear you the sides can get pretty fkn nasty

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2016, 08:06:04 PM »
Test tren eq and mast by the end you'd fall in love. Anavar and winnie are also good as orals.

But i hear you the sides can get pretty fkn nasty

The fact equipoise has such a long half life is why I don't wanna run it too. The anxiety factor is not something I wanna have to deal with.

But all orals destroy my stomach now. Too bad, can use them for like 3 weeks, then gotta stop. I can't really make gains from them but they can change how I look while in use.
?

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2016, 08:14:50 PM »
The fact equipoise has such a long half life is why I don't wanna run it too. The anxiety factor is not something I wanna have to deal with.

But all orals destroy my stomach now. Too bad, can use them for like 3 weeks, then gotta stop. I can't really make gains from them but they can change how I look while in use.

Why do they destroy your stomach?  ???

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2016, 08:24:33 PM »
Why do they destroy your stomach?  ???

When you hit mid 30's you will know what I'm talking about. I lose my appetite and the rest goes to shits.

I may just try 20-30mg and see if I can run it longer, but can't expect too much from that dose either.
?

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2016, 08:29:08 PM »
When you hit mid 30's you will know what I'm talking about. I lose my appetite and the rest goes to shits.

I may just try 20-30mg and see if I can run it longer, but can't expect too much from that dose either.

I'm the same way and it sucks I can't even look at a dbol anymore and not feel sick. I have a big stash of orals can't even use them.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2016, 09:06:26 PM »
I'm the same way and it sucks I can't even look at a dbol anymore and not feel sick. I have a big stash of orals can't even use them.

trade them!

?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2016, 12:20:29 AM »
if youre talking about acid reflux then pantoprazol is a life saver... just one tab 1-2x a week, all heart burn is gone
no real nasty long term effects either.

tren for example makes my stomach acid / bile production go crazy, i always get a little heartburn on doses 500mg+. was really bad when i was more inexperienced with tren, but the body gets used to every side effect over time.
if it gets too bad ill just pop a pantoprazol (which reduces stomach acid production) and im good for a week...

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2016, 01:07:07 AM »
Wow that sucks, makes me wonder how competitive bodybuilders run grams
of orals a week at the end of their 30s. Genetics are a bitch

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2016, 12:57:25 PM »

Same with me, I took a long break from gear and when i stocked back up I went a little overboard on the oralsl then learned i do  not have the stomach for them anymore.  Besides T3 i only inject

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2016, 01:15:02 PM »

Same with me, I took a long break from gear and when i stocked back up I went a little overboard on the oralsl then learned i do  not have the stomach for them anymore.  Besides T3 i only inject

how about proviron?

i've tried it a few times and each time it sucked balls, and didn't do shit for me  >:(

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2016, 01:18:09 PM »
how about proviron?

i've tried it a few times and each time it sucked balls, and didn't do shit for me  >:(

It's good to make you horny, that's it.
100mg/day and ya won't get enough sex or jerking off. People don't use it due to the overall cost.

It's a luxury product for than anything else.
?

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2016, 10:04:06 AM »
how about proviron?

I always went back and forth on proviron but after reading the last two posts Im pretty sure i am not going to bother.

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2016, 11:32:23 PM »
doesnt matter at all

x2
EQ gave me crazy vascularity but it wont be noticable unless BF is low..and EQ makes getting BF low for me bc it gave me crazy hunger

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2016, 03:47:24 AM »
No such thing as "a little eq"

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2016, 06:27:57 PM »
I've started thinking now that all that really matters is androgen receptor expression and keeping other hormones low

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2016, 07:44:41 AM »
if youre talking about acid reflux then pantoprazol is a life saver... just one tab 1-2x a week, all heart burn is gone
no real nasty long term effects either.

tren for example makes my stomach acid / bile production go crazy, i always get a little heartburn on doses 500mg+. was really bad when i was more inexperienced with tren, but the body gets used to every side effect over time.
if it gets too bad ill just pop a pantoprazol (which reduces stomach acid production) and im good for a week...

Started tren a few weeks ago and my stomach is swimming in acid. Fucking brutal. Is there any issues from  using pantoprazol long term?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2016, 07:52:24 AM »
Started tren a few weeks ago and my stomach is swimming in acid. Fucking brutal. Is there any issues from  using pantoprazol long term?
read beyond the first paragraph lol

im not sure HOW tren affects stomach acid though. heartburn/acid reflux is often related to TOO LITTLE stomach acid, just like it can be related to too much.
pantoprazol reduces it, however doesnt fix the source of the problem.
if the reason for heartburn actually is TOO LITTLE stomach acid production while on tren then supplementing pepsin could help. i never tried higher doses of it though (apart from 200mg or so in a digestive enzyme complex)