Author Topic: Why isn't everyone on HRT?  (Read 8235 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Why isn't everyone on HRT?
« on: January 16, 2016, 09:09:06 AM »
On 400 test a week,,, I know, it's high, but my point is, I feel damn good:

High energy
High sex drive
Less anxiety
Feel great
Very strong and look fantastic

So why isn't everyone on 2-400 mg test a week?  Pretty side effect free and feel like superman!!
you are gay.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Why isn't everyone on HRT?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2016, 09:10:37 AM »
how would one go about doing this  ??? just ask my regular dr for HRT? or have them refer to me an HRT clinic ?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2016, 09:14:24 AM »
On 400 test a week,,, I know, it's high, but my point is, I feel damn good:

High energy
High sex drive
Less anxiety
Feel great
Very strong and look fantastic

So why isn't everyone on 2-400 mg test a week?  Pretty side effect free and feel like superman!!

I would but I think it will shorten my lifespan and cause heart problems eventually.  It's so ironic all these people so down on steroids in sports like they are heroin or something but at the same time all these people getting HRT prescribed by docs hand over fist.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2016, 09:15:53 AM »
Long term effects on health are as of yet indeterminate.  May promote good health, or it may increase morbidity.  It'll be another 10-20 years before we'll know

BTW, 400mg test a week isn't TRT....that's a cycle.  100mg/10 days, or whatever amount gets your test to 800-1200ng/dl is TRT

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2016, 09:19:41 AM »
Long term effects on health are as of yet indeterminate.  May promote good health, or it may increase morbidity.  It'll be another 10-20 years before we'll know

BTW, 400mg test a week isn't TRT....that's a cycle.  100mg/10 days, or whatever amount gets your test to 800-1200ng/dl is TRT
Yeah, but TRT is what you do when you are done cycling.  TRT is for old codgers, meaning 60 and up, should you live that long.  If you make it that far, you deserve all the testosterone you can handle I say.
V

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2016, 09:22:54 AM »
What about side-effects?

My main worry would be hairloss or gyno.

Though I've also read that test alone has less side-effects...?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2016, 09:23:32 AM »
Yeah, but TRT is what you do when you are done cycling.  TRT is for old codgers, meaning 60 and up, should you live that long.  If you make it that far, you deserve all the testosterone you can handle I say.

QFT

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2016, 09:24:04 AM »
What about side-effects?

My main worry would be hairloss or gyno.

Though I've also read that test alone has less side-effects...?
Side effects of getting old are far worse, better being swole with sides than a fat out of shape depressed cun+.  JMO

Hair loss, only if you carry the gene, may accelerate the loss and gyno, can be managed with serms, but a risk you take, surgery always a last resort.
V

Brass Balls

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2016, 09:24:45 AM »

You make it sound as if living to 60 is some kind of great accomplishment or impossible feat.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2016, 09:26:18 AM »

Oh yeah, I think steroids should be available of course.  Just saying that we don't know about its long term effects--which is a big reason why not everyone is on it.

post-menopausal HRT for women was all the rage until we found out it greatly increased the incidence of various cancers....TRT might have the same effect on men.

Unfortunately, there really isn't a such thing as a free lunch in nature

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2016, 09:26:44 AM »
You make it sound as if living to 60 is some kind of great accomplishment or impossible feat.
Personally, 60 will do me, I don't see too many people in their prime after this.  I am just about to turn 43, I am ready to die at any time, I don't give a fuck, death doesn't bother me at all. Pain and suffering still does, but death, meh. I just don't worry about death, I often times tempt it I am sure, but hey living is for living right, you're a long time dead.
V

Brass Balls

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2016, 09:28:49 AM »
Personally, 60 will do me, I don't see too many people in their prime after this.  I am just about to turn 43, I am ready to die at any time, I don't give a fuck, death doesn't bother me at all. Pain and suffering still does, but death, meh.

Holy fuck dude. My old man is 65 and in better shape than most guys in their 20's and 30's.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2016, 09:29:21 AM »
Oh yeah, I think steroids should be available of course.  Just saying that we don't know about its long term effects--which is a big reason why not everyone is on it.

post-menopausal HRT for women was all the rage until we found out it greatly increased the incidence of various cancers....TRT might have the same effect on men.

Worse case scenario, die young get buried in a huge box.  Best case scenario you live to 110, piss and shit your pants and don't remember your own name.  Your call, heads or tails.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2016, 09:30:20 AM »
Holy fuck dude. My old man is 65 and in better shape than most guys in their 20's and 30's.
But is your old man in better shape than he was in his 30's.  I think not, and if he is, well you have to ask what the fuck was he doing in his 30's
V

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2016, 09:50:49 AM »
Side effects of getting old are far worse, better being swole with sides than a fat out of shape depressed cun+.  JMO

Hair loss, only if you carry the gene, may accelerate the loss and gyno, can be managed with serms, but a risk you take, surgery always a last resort.

I agree with this part that I'd rather take that risk if the choice was just the risks v. Being a fat out of shape depressed girl, but what if you are generally doing fine.  Not fat, in decent shape, decent libido and mood?  That's the choice I think most are considering, choosing it for something extra, to feel better and be in better shape, better than the just okay that comes from getting older.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2016, 10:01:50 AM »
I agree with this part that I'd rather take that risk if the choice was just the risks v. Being a fat out of shape depressed girl, but what if you are generally doing fine.  Not fat, in decent shape, decent libido and mood?  That's the choice I think most are considering, choosing it for something extra, to feel better and be in better shape, better than the just okay that comes from getting older.
Yeah, but face it, dudes want to be jacked.  The more other dudes get jacked, the more everyone else wants in on the game.  It's fucked up being a man in this day and age, what are you going to do?  That's the thing too, as a man, do what you want to do, you want to ride the wave legit healthy until your senile shitting your pants at 110, by all means brah, do you.

My Mum worked hard her whole life, never did drugs or alcohol and was a crippled mess by her late 60's, there are no guarantees.
V

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2016, 10:04:42 AM »
I'll be 28 this year so TRT isn't required. Once I hit around 40 though...

Brass Balls

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2016, 10:39:48 AM »
Yeah, but face it, dudes want to be jacked.

The majority of most men honestly don't care and don't even think about it. For most men, they want good jobs, money, nice house and cars and a nice wife. They would choose than over being built.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2016, 10:51:02 AM »
The majority of most men honestly don't care and don't even think about it. For most men, they want good jobs, money, nice house and cars and a nice wife. They would choose than over being built.
Oh well, those poor fellas, can't all be jacked can we.  ;D

And good to see you know what most men want, good for you brah. And I like the nice wife gag, good one fella.

And why you lifting weight if you don't want to be jacked, just go play golf dude.
V

Brass Balls

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2016, 11:02:52 AM »
Oh well, those poor fellas, can't all be jacked can we.  ;D

And good to see you know what most men want, good for you brah. And I like the nice wife gag, good one fella.

And why you lifting weight if you don't want to be jacked, just go play golf dude.

I never said I don't want to be jacked.  ;D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2016, 11:22:35 AM »

I chose all of that plus being jacked.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2016, 11:29:39 AM »

BINGO> With the prescribed Androgel TRT , I'm no where near 400 mg a week.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2016, 11:57:20 AM »

Yeah... the horse piss based estrogen, NOT the bio identical one.

These who worry about shorter lifespan.. well if you want to live additional ten years of misery - feel free, for me personally - would be better a shorter, but more enjoyable ride.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2016, 12:01:16 PM »

The life goal all getbiggers is pissing on everyone's grave while saying...hope this helps you RIP  :D

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2016, 12:02:36 PM »
I never said I don't want to be jacked.  ;D

@200mg/wk that's a 160 week supply