Author Topic: High dose of AAS without GH?  (Read 4466 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
High dose of AAS without GH?
« on: January 16, 2016, 07:18:00 PM »
I have heard HGH make your body able to utilise higher doses... is that true? If so, what about if I don't have hgh and was going to do a cycle in the "higher level," would this be just a waste of money because my body couldnt utilise this amount of AAS ?

I am currently 225 lbs, 5.10 and i have 11% BF. Let's say I'm about to go on a cycle now:

Test e 2000mg week
Deca 1000mg   week
Dbol 120mg      day

I know there is limit of what the body can utilise much amount of AAS. Is there any idea how much the body can utilise

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
Re: High dose of AAS without GH?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2016, 07:30:01 PM »
I have heard HGH make your body able to utilise higher doses... is that true? If so, what about if I don't have hgh and was going to do a cycle in the "higher level," would this be just a waste of money because my body couldnt utilise this amount of AAS ?

I am currently 225 lbs, 5.10 and i have 11% BF. Let's say I'm about to go on a cycle now:

Test e 2000mg week
Deca 1000mg   week
Dbol 120mg      day

I know there is limit of what the body can utilise much amount of AAS. Is there any idea how much the body can utilise

Keep some money aside for your coffin, 120mg of dbol, I don't even think arnold needed that much back in the day. Your dbol must be underdosed as fuck or you're looking for problems. Best way to grow a pair of breasts

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2016, 07:36:01 PM »
Keep some money aside for your coffin, 120mg of dbol, I don't even think arnold needed that much back in the day. Your dbol must be underdosed as fuck or you're looking for problems. Best way to grow a pair of breasts

They had a saying back then. "take as much as you can without causing nose bleeds." LOL!

They had dbals in a cup for free in some gyms, you'd just grab a handful casually and train!

If that's true, I really doubt they were baby dosing the stuff and somehow we were all fed the lie about old school guys using so little gear.

?

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2016, 07:42:23 PM »

This was just a made up thing... just something high.

But I have went up to 150mg of good dbol before. Never had issue with gyno except when o tried trestolone

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2016, 07:44:15 PM »
They had a saying back then. "take as much as you can without causing nose bleeds." LOL!

They had dbals in a cup for free in some gyms, you'd just grab a handful casually and train!

If that's true, I really doubt they were baby dosing the stuff and somehow we were all fed the lie about old school guys using so little gear.

I have heard similar stories... and I'm pretty sure the old school guys were as much reckless like some are now.. why would they use any less then the bodybuilders today

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2016, 07:48:19 PM »
This was just a made up thing... just something high.

But I have went up to 150mg of good dbol before. Never had issue with gyno except when o tried trestolone

Damn lol I'd be crying if i ever run that much, I'd have boils and cysts everywhere, I'd look like i just came out of chernobyls incident and absorbed insane radiation. You'd definitely explode if you can handle running that much, I wouldn't go over 2g test without hgh. Once over a gram, you start getting less benefits more sides

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2016, 07:56:46 PM »
Damn lol I'd be crying if i ever run that much, I'd have boils and cysts everywhere, I'd look like i just came out of chernobyls incident and absorbed insane radiation. You'd definitely explode if you can handle running that much, I wouldn't go over 2g test without hgh. Once over a gram, you start getting less benefits more sides

So I have heard bro, but I wanna know is this really true and how does hgh make you utilise more aas... so you are basicly saying this cycle is just money thrown out of the window ? I could do 1gr test 500mg deca and 60mg dbol and get same results :) ?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2016, 08:02:25 PM »
Don't you guys think you hold a bit too much faith in regards to what GH can do?

It seems like you guys are seeking out a secret formula that simply does not exist.
?

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2016, 08:07:45 PM »

So I have heard bro, but I wanna know is this really true and how does hgh make you utilise more aas... so you are basicly saying this cycle is just money thrown out of the window ? I could do 1gr test 500mg deca and 60mg dbol and get same results :) ?

You will reap more benefits for sure, but alot of it will go to waste because you will saturate your receptors at some dosage. HGH simply creates more receptors for the steroids to bind to, that's why it makes a cycle more effective, because you can use less, and get more results. Anyone who speaks down about HGH has never used it to tell the difference.
Either way, the extra testosterone that your body can't utilise will be converted into estrogen. You will bloat hard on such high test dbol dosages

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2016, 08:13:34 PM »
Don't you guys think you hold a bit too much faith in regards to what GH can do?

It seems like you guys are seeking out a secret formula that simply does not exist.

Lol so all pros using HGH are using a secret formula that simply does not exist? HGH helps you to push beyond what your genetics allow you to. I am getting great results on generics, can't even imagine what pharma grade would do to me

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2016, 08:29:42 PM »
Lol so all pros using HGH are using a secret formula that simply does not exist? HGH helps you to push beyond what your genetics allow you to. I am getting great results on generics, can't even imagine what pharma grade would do to me

Well you guys are trying to plug in formulas, that's what I was commenting on!

All steroids allow you to do what you say in bold .

You're seeing good results which is cool, but most can't even afford 10 units of gh that is sold at $250/100 units. 15 units is out of range for most, they will never be able to experience that, no matter what.

So even thinking about it is a lost cause, it's more like car window shopping.

?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2016, 12:15:43 AM »
personally i havent seen anything from raising test from 1g to 2g a week. just unnecessary (bad) water and bloat. people claim on GH you can run more test without bloating up or GH "pushes the bloat into the muscle" so to say.

if you combine highish doses of other AAS it works fine without GH. i would keep them at or under a gram each though. more just doesnt seem to do more, at least for me.
exception is tren.
the more tren you use the better youll look. period. havent seen a ceiling dose with tren either, and nobody i know has either.
more tren = always better. imo its the only AAS for that this statement holds true though

jb14972

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2016, 06:25:00 AM »
You will reap more benefits for sure, but alot of it will go to waste because you will saturate your receptors at some dosage. HGH simply creates more receptors for the steroids to bind to, that's why it makes a cycle more effective, because you can use less, and get more results. Anyone who speaks down about HGH has never used it to tell the difference.
Either way, the extra testosterone that your body can't utilise will be converted into estrogen. You will bloat hard on such high test dbol dosages

hahaha wtf did i just read...

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2016, 06:34:15 AM »

Test e 2000mg week
Deca 1000mg   week
Dbol 120mg      day

nothing for estro control brother??? my nips itch just thinking about your dbol dose.  to be honest, id get to 8-9% bf before id blast like that. if you've never ran that much and don't know how you will react, start w a 1g of test, 1g deca, 50mg dbol..... every couple weeks, up the dose if you feel you need to. over time, hgh creates more cells.  more cells=more receptors=more gear processed=more muscle. no amount of hgh, pharm or generic will suck all that dbol water inside the muscle tho.

jb14972

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2016, 06:44:01 AM »
definitely keep an eye on the estrogen, huge difference between test at 1g and 2g without hgh. i have only went to 1.5g and it was a nice increase in size and strength. also deca is a game changer at 800-1g. i added gh in also and sides got worst and couldnt notice alot with additional gains bc i was growing so fucking fast what the hell was the point but it also depends on how well you are growing and if you are reaching your genetic potential or if you are looking to grow as much as possible then use as much as possible but dont think it wont be a bitch controlling e. dbol at 120mg is a great dose for massive strength gains and size but i wouldnt stay on it long if i was you. powerlifters run this cycle all the time, its the holy grail for bulking and strength. is the dbol for a kick start or just for fun? short of a kickstart i would leave it out bc if you are eating you will be adding great size and crushing pr's on the test and deca alone. 

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2016, 07:29:34 AM »
Damnit guys.. just a made up example of a high dose steroid cycle... im not going to do this although I have been up to 150mg dbol a day :) thanks for cool answers everyone <33

Also I'm on a steroid group on Facebook and one dude is saying insulin will also make you utilise the aas much better... any truth in that ?

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2016, 08:02:36 AM »
Insulin doesn't directly make you utilize steroids better.  It is a storage hormone, and shuttles nutrients inside the cells at a much higher rate than normal, which in turn increases nitrogen balance, etc.  GH does though.  Use GH and you can cut your gear dosage way down, As everything is used more efficiently.  The combo of GH, insulin, T4, and test is great.  It's really all you need to get huge and lean.  I realize everyone is different, but some of the dosages being thrown around are insane.  A lot of time the guys you see in the gym that are the smallest, and shitiest looking are the ones taking the most shit.  Get your diet correct, and train your ass off.  Then worry about dosages.  If you need more than 40 mg of dbol to grow then: A.  Your dbol is absolute shit, B. You don't train or eat worth a fuck, C. Combo of both.  I respond very well to gear but right now I'm taking 500 mg of test enanthate per week, 50 mg of anavar per day, 4iu of Serostim per day, T4/T3 combo daily, and 20 iu of Humalog preworkout.  Weigh 254 at 5'8 right now.  Simple plan, nothing fancy about it at all.  You have to consistently do the shit day in and day out though.  Especially with your diet.  No, I don't eat chicken and rice all day either.  I diet hard once a year, and get in contest condition, which allows you to grow more and leaner throughout the rest of the year.  I'm a firm believer that everyone should do a contest type diet once a year.  Sorry to ramble. Keep things simple, fancy shit and huge dosages are not needed, unless you're competing.  

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2016, 08:49:13 AM »
Insulin doesn't directly make you utilize steroids better.  It is a storage hormone, and shuttles nutrients inside the cells at a much higher rate than normal, which in turn increases nitrogen balance, etc.  GH does though.  Use GH and you can cut your gear dosage way down, As everything is used more efficiently.  The combo of GH, insulin, T4, and test is great.  It's really all you need to get huge and lean.  I realize everyone is different, but some of the dosages being thrown around are insane.  A lot of time the guys you see in the gym that are the smallest, and shitiest looking are the ones taking the most shit.  Get your diet correct, and train your ass off.  Then worry about dosages.  If you need more than 40 mg of dbol to grow then: A.  Your dbol is absolute shit, B. You don't train or eat worth a fuck, C. Combo of both.  I respond very well to gear but right now I'm taking 500 mg of test enanthate per week, 50 mg of anavar per day, 4iu of Serostim per day, T4/T3 combo daily, and 20 iu of Humalog preworkout.  Weigh 254 at 5'8 right now.  Simple plan, nothing fancy about it at all.  You have to consistently do the shit day in and day out though.  Especially with your diet.  No, I don't eat chicken and rice all day either.  I diet hard once a year, and get in contest condition, which allows you to grow more and leaner throughout the rest of the year.  I'm a firm believer that everyone should do a contest type diet once a year.  Sorry to ramble. Keep things simple, fancy shit and huge dosages are not needed, unless you're competing.  

no need to say sorry,,, very well explained. i enjoyed reading this, thank you  :D

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2016, 12:57:00 PM »

But did you get to your current stats on 500mg test and 50mg anavar? What would you recommend to guys that can't afford serostim?

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2016, 10:37:59 AM »
I recently dropped my test down to 2grams a wk to a tad over a gram give or take, basically I look much better without a shirt on and my face looks a lot better to, am I as strong ? no some of my lifts dropped a bit but nothing magor at all. Personally I am likeing the gram of test a wk better/ 500 sust and 500 test e split into 4 injections