Author Topic: Hebrew migrant punches Italian Bus driver: Huge Mistake!!  (Read 17740 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
Hebrew migrant punches Italian Bus driver: Huge Mistake!!
« on: January 16, 2016, 10:55:27 PM »
LOL - this was awesome! I wanted to see this bus driver bunch his head till it exploded!! The nerve of this fucking "migrant" hitting the driver in his own homeland. Fuck him. He should be sent back immediately!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Hebrew migrant punches Italian Bus driver: Huge Mistake!!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2016, 10:58:10 PM »
And I bet the bus driver gets fires for defending himself.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2016, 11:06:28 PM »
So what. We are at the point where brutal retaliation is the only way out. If he is fired people should donate to a fund so he can live a good life. We need many more like him.

All politicians supporting mass immigration need to be arrested and charged with treason immediately and sentenced to death.  Those that bribed or financed these whores need to be arrested as well and their assets confiscated. Their women and children should be sent to a third world hell hole where they can live and go to school among these animals that they glorify.

They will start listening fast once we become brutal. There can be no mercy for them whatsoever. We owe it to the women and children of all white countries.

These politicians and their third world foot soldiers are the scum of the earth and need to be handled accordingly. Fuck em all!!

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2016, 11:53:48 PM »
still baffels me why europe wants to let all that trash in, will just make things worst

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2016, 12:04:10 AM »
still baffels me why europe wants to let all that trash in, will just make things worst
The flooding is by design to help create a unified government. The goal is to break down nationalism by flooding the countries with individuals that don't have any ties with the national history of these nations. Therefore making these countries more malleable.

You think the majority of citizens decided to flood their own countries? No, these are the actions of a few elites and politicians and a controlled media that helped brainwash people to accept this as the norm and duty. This is a crime being committed.

Europe as a whole do not want this trash. A tribunal needs to start right away and the crimes of these individuals undone.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2016, 12:27:44 AM »
The flooding is by design to help create a unified government. The goal is to break down nationalism by flooding the countries with individuals that don't have any ties with the national history of these nations. Therefore making these countries more malleable.

You think the majority of citizens decided to flood their own countries? No, these are the actions of a few elites and politicians and a controlled media that helped brainwash people to accept this as the norm and duty. This is a crime being committed.

Europe as a whole do not want this trash. A tribunal needs to start right away and the crimes of these individuals undone.

Truth. Which is why the rape epidemic is actually a good thing. Sucks for the good white women that got raped, feel really bad for them, but awareness is growing fast now. Even most rabid muslim apologisers are quiet now all of a sudden.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2016, 02:09:32 AM »
So what. We are at the point where brutal retaliation is the only way out. If he is fired people should donate to a fund so he can live a good life. We need many more like him.

All politicians supporting mass immigration need to be arrested and charged with treason immediately and sentenced to death.  Those that bribed or financed these whores need to be arrested as well and their assets confiscated. Their women and children should be sent to a third world hell hole where they can live and go to school among these animals that they glorify.

They will start listening fast once we become brutal. There can be no mercy for them whatsoever. We owe it to the women and children of all white countries.

These politicians and their third world foot soldiers are the scum of the earth and need to be handled accordingly. Fuck em all!!

So what? So what?

It is a big "So what?" that people get punished for defending themselves. He loses his job and his retirement how is he going to support his family and himself? He looks to be in his fifties. It's not going to be easy to start anew at that age.

It may be "so what?" for you but not for him.

Start a fund. OK. Do it. Don't leave it to others.

As far as putting to death all the politicians you don't agree with: you are not helping your cause. Aren't you the guy that insist they should all be impaled on a stake?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2016, 02:15:28 AM »

your premise falls short on this point

all they are doing is encouraging the rise of the far right

this is going to back fire spectacularly

it wont be long before we have extreme right wing governments
T

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2016, 02:51:36 AM »

Italy aren't the most liberal of euro countries, they still do the monkey chants at football games at the black players

They have a far right history, as does spain

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2016, 03:10:34 AM »

You do not know anything

Ginger Dumb Ass of peace

You are as Bigottet as they come on here

500LB bench

20 " Arms from wanking :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2016, 03:26:56 AM »
Italy aren't the most liberal of euro countries, they still do the monkey chants at football games at the black players

yep

the far right in germany have a platform now to do some real damage

few more incidents in the uk and the same will happen
T

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2016, 03:55:34 AM »
LOL - this was awesome! I wanted to see this bus driver bunch his head till it exploded!! The nerve of this fucking "migrant" hitting the driver in his own homeland. Fuck him. He should be sent back immediately!

Andres getting uppity with busdrivers deserve this treatment

Look how obediently he was led out after the treatment

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2016, 04:14:07 AM »
These muslims are just lousy fighters in all aspects of combat.  He slaps the bus driver.  Meanwhile, that driver has probably been brawling at soccer games for decades.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2016, 04:20:58 AM »

x2.

White have gotten complacent after conquering the world but if anyone thinks that they are ALL going to roll over they have another thing coming. You don't work that long and hard and then just give it all away to subhuman savages. People will only take so much. Be pushed so far. Their own government works against them but it won't be the first time people have turned against their government. And the government enforcers knows who is right and are not going to turn on their own people.

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2016, 04:22:12 AM »

Idiot.
Should get like 6 months in prison.
Maybe he will think twice next time.
©

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2016, 04:28:53 AM »
Love the video, should be titled, "Taking out the trash!".  I just love happy endings.

:D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2016, 04:43:36 AM »

I remember over ten years ago, an Italian, Fabrizio Quattrocchi, was captured by the Islamic savages. He was forced to dig his own grave and then forced to his knees with a hood placed over his head. As the savages gave their Allah speech as they prepared to behead him, instead of kneeling there paralyzed with fear (which I don't blame anybody for doing) Fabrizio manage to pull off his hood and started to fight back saying, "I'll show you how an Italian dies."

They shot him in the back of the neck instead.

Shit, I still get teary eyed just thinking about it. Such courage, honor nobility and dignity.

And some people like TA and Kreator say what does it matter if people remember you or not? What does it matter what kind of legacy you leave? You're dead. Who cares?

I care and so do many others. A statue should be erected in Italy in honor of this great and noble man to remind all Italians what they should aspire to.

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2016, 04:44:12 AM »
Love the video, should be titled, "Taking out the trash!".  I just love happy endings.

LOL!
©

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2016, 04:48:45 AM »
In sweden you are racist if you hate islam, when the fuck did islam became a race?
Thank god for north korea we dont take lighly on multiculturism

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2016, 04:53:21 AM »

Well said. Sitting here with a feeling of warmth as I check the forum and can now go back to sleep knowing good things happen in this world.
?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2016, 05:32:22 AM »
I remember over ten years ago, an Italian, Fabrizio Quattrocchi, was captured by the Islamic savages. He was forced to dig his own grave and then forced to his knees with a hood placed over his head. As the savages gave their Allah speech as they prepared to behead him, instead of kneeling there paralyzed with fear (which I don't blame anybody for doing) Fabrizio manage to pull off his hood and started to fight back saying, "I'll show you how an Italian dies."

They shot him in the back of the neck instead.

Shit, I still get teary eyed just thinking about it. Such courage, honor nobility and dignity.

And some people like TA and Kreator say what does it matter if people remember you or not? What does it matter what kind of legacy you leave? You're dead. Who cares?

I care and so do many others. A statue should be erected in Italy in honor of this great and noble man to remind all Italians what they should aspire to.

He was a brave man! That's what we all should aspire to.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2016, 08:28:35 AM »
^^
And the "immigrant" gets his job...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2016, 08:41:55 AM »
He rocked his fucking planets bigtime!   LOL  ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2016, 08:45:54 AM »
Gay RumpRomp Planet-Rocker of Peace! :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2016, 08:46:31 AM »
Gay RumpRomp Planet-Rocker of Peace! :D
LOL  ;D