Author Topic: Hebrew migrant punches Italian Bus driver: Huge Mistake!!  (Read 17722 times)

milone79

• Getbig IV
Re: Hebrew migrant punches Italian Bus driver: Huge Mistake!!
« Reply #100 on: January 18, 2016, 03:58:10 AM »
Wipe these muds out of europe.But dont forget the Jew,the architects of this and every other menace.If they love immigration so much,send all these muds to Israel.Have fun there.

very true...the Zionist are the ones orchestrating this all.....

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #101 on: January 18, 2016, 04:13:12 AM »
That was a thing of beauty, warmed the cockles of my heart just watching it.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #102 on: January 18, 2016, 04:14:10 AM »
Racism is a crutch for the weak-minded.

It's a belief I hold strongly.
Just like religion.
V

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #103 on: January 18, 2016, 07:40:21 AM »
It is a two edged sword.  It cuts both ways but for many years now the blade is only swung in one direction.  Filth is filth, no matter the color, sexual preference or gender it presents and justice is supposed to be blind, not ignorant, lazy and concerned with quotas. Standards are anything but when dumbed down to bring the less qualified up to scale.  Real standards and by that you well know what I mean.

So many people desire equality but only with those they think their superiors. But here's the problem, are they willing to work to better themselves and be the best they can be regardless of how their success compares to those they envy? 

Have a care lest one day they come for you not because you have more than them but because they have less than you.

We should be equal under the law.  No more and no less. Equality in all things, including the right to succeed or fail.  Life guarantees but one thing and that is it will end.

This is for purposes of discussion. Not an attempt to change your mind.

As someone who believes "Every man and woman is a star" it's occasionally tough seeing people mislabel weakness as strength.

Racism is a crutch. I recognize the weak-minded need it to survive emotionally but can't respect its foundation. Someone stupid enough to feel superior/inferior simply due to the color of their mother's twat can't be helped.

A hostile environment towards people of color is encouraged here so I tend to paint with a broad brush when it comes to replies. I'm here for amusement and workout information and don't feel any obligation to be delicate in cases where someone is beyond helping.

I look at our responses to social issues to be at the extremes of a pendulum. There's never any middle ground because people don't like to use their brains. Political correctness makes it worse. The contexts of words has become so controlled that honestly discussing anything important is impossible.

I don't agree that people feel someone with more rights is superior. In those cases I believe people are jealous of experiences, not individuals.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #104 on: January 18, 2016, 09:01:23 AM »
This is for purposes of discussion. Not an attempt to change your mind.

As someone who believes "Every man and woman is a star" it's occasionally tough seeing people mislabel weakness as strength.

Racism is a crutch. I recognize the weak-minded need it to survive emotionally but can't respect its foundation. Someone stupid enough to feel superior/inferior simply due to the color of their mother's twat can't be helped.

A hostile environment towards people of color is encouraged here so I tend to paint with a broad brush when it comes to replies. I'm here for amusement and workout information and don't feel any obligation to be delicate in cases where someone is beyond helping.

I look at our responses to social issues to be at the extremes of a pendulum. There's never any middle ground because people don't like to use their brains. Political correctness makes it worse. The contexts of words has become so controlled that honestly discussing anything important is impossible.

I don't agree that people feel someone with more rights is superior. In those cases I believe people are jealous of experiences, not individuals.

To paraphrase Aesop, I think that society should help those that will help themselves and in turn, others.  One problem with painting with a broad brush is that sometimes we become the brush and our uncontrolled emotions the paint.  And all too often we paint ourselves into a corner.

We.  Not you. Not me. We.  Us. 

Be well, my friend.  ;D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: January 18, 2016, 03:55:57 PM »
I remember over ten years ago, an Italian, Fabrizio Quattrocchi, was captured by the Islamic savages. He was forced to dig his own grave and then forced to his knees with a hood placed over his head. As the savages gave their Allah speech as they prepared to behead him, instead of kneeling there paralyzed with fear (which I don't blame anybody for doing) Fabrizio manage to pull off his hood and started to fight back saying, "I'll show you how an Italian dies."

They shot him in the back of the neck instead.

Shit, I still get teary eyed just thinking about it. Such courage, honor nobility and dignity.

And some people like TA and Kreator say what does it matter if people remember you or not? What does it matter what kind of legacy you leave? You're dead. Who cares?

I care and so do many others. A statue should be erected in Italy in honor of this great and noble man to remind all Italians what they should aspire to.

Thanks so much for sharing the story of this Italian hero , going down fighting with these savages.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #106 on: January 18, 2016, 05:38:58 PM »
Uppity Hebrews :D

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #107 on: January 18, 2016, 06:19:34 PM »
So what. We are at the point where brutal retaliation is the only way out. If he is fired people should donate to a fund so he can live a good life. We need many more like him.

All politicians supporting mass immigration need to be arrested and charged with treason immediately and sentenced to death.  Those that bribed or financed these whores need to be arrested as well and their assets confiscated. Their women and children should be sent to a third world hell hole where they can live and go to school among these animals that they glorify.

They will start listening fast once we become brutal. There can be no mercy for them whatsoever. We owe it to the women and children of all white countries.

These politicians and their third world foot soldiers are the scum of the earth and need to be handled accordingly. Fuck em all!!

Agree 100%

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: January 19, 2016, 03:31:19 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: January 19, 2016, 03:51:38 AM »
The bus driver could have responded differently. He could have put him in an arm-bar and restraint him, then call the proper authorities.

logged on to respond to you phaggot....fuck you!!! when your being assaulted YOU are the authority....fuck the police.....eye for an eye that;s the muslim ways isn't it???? you piece of shit phaggot!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #110 on: January 19, 2016, 05:00:32 AM »
logged on to respond to you phaggot....fuck you!!! when your being assaulted YOU are the authority....fuck the police.....eye for an eye that;s the muslim ways isn't it???? you piece of shit phaggot!

Meltdown.
X

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #111 on: January 19, 2016, 06:02:40 AM »

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #112 on: January 19, 2016, 06:05:21 AM »
^^^Seems their plan is working.
Even more conflicts.
Congrats.
©

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: January 20, 2016, 08:59:17 AM »
Europe should embrace Nacionalist movements.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: January 20, 2016, 10:44:44 AM »

With the Fourth Industrial Revolution starting and the job losses which will follow, combined with the illegal migrants coming in and already rising crime, there will be a backlash.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #115 on: January 20, 2016, 10:55:37 AM »
fourth reich will rise again

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #116 on: January 20, 2016, 11:00:40 AM »
You're a piece of shit

You're not the first person, nor will you be the last person to think so.
X

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #117 on: January 20, 2016, 11:04:11 AM »
"

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: January 20, 2016, 11:13:20 AM »
Hilarious! Hebrews get served in this video!

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: January 20, 2016, 11:45:21 AM »
You're a piece of shit

a Huge piece of shit.....SF1900 wanna go for a bus ride with me???

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #120 on: January 20, 2016, 11:47:21 AM »

"bus" ride...
©

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #122 on: January 20, 2016, 11:53:31 AM »

Is this another way of asking me if I want to be your training partner, then take a sauna together?
X

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #123 on: January 21, 2016, 12:15:13 AM »

LOL!

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: January 22, 2016, 06:10:15 PM »
You're not the first person, nor will you be the last person to think so.

Lmao