Author Topic: Worlds Strongest Figure Competitor  (Read 15788 times)

Fit Gourmet

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Worlds Strongest Figure Competitor
« on: March 11, 2006, 04:29:22 PM »
Is The Figure Community ready for the worlds strongest Figure Competitor. I hope the answer is yes. Alexis Ellis is the worlds strongest Figure Pro.The Worlds Strongest figure Competitor will be doing her First show as a Pro Figure Athlete, This May or June. Alexis Ellis is the strongest Figure Competitor Ever.I welcome any disputes. She just squatted 405lbs for 3-Reps. I had to make her stop, because my back is bad and I had to spot her. Also, she does a full squat, all the way to the ground. Oh, and yes she does deadlifts as well. However, she only does 225lbs for reps of 10 to 12. Alexis does Chin ups with a 45lbs Wheel attached to her for reps of 6. Yes, those are wide grip chin ups, all the way down and up. One arm dumbbell Rows with 100lbs. Reps of 8. Walking lunges with 185lbs 25 yard distance. She does not bench press heavy. Does not want a big chest. She thinks that not feminine. However, She does do 60lbs DB  incline press. I think you get the picture. Also, if you think this will affect her curves. She is 5'8, 155lbs offseason. Her measurements are 42 D, 24, 37. You did see the correct waist measurement, she will be a 24 in the waist, this season maybe smaller. I hope by letting the public know that figure competitors do train hard core just like any other athlete, will motivate more women to train hard and heavy, if you body can train that way. I hope the I.F.F.B. and the world is ready for what is coming, because trust me she is a figure Freak. By the way, Alexis has only done Figure.

Fit Gourmet

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Worlds Strongest Figure Competitor
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2006, 09:36:15 AM »
We will be posting Pics to chronicle the count down to her show. Fitsights may also video Tape her workouts. The purpose of all this is to remind everyone the reason why we all got into weight training in the first place. It's not about who has a contract with who, or how well you place in a show. It is and will always be a one on one battle between a weight and human muscle. Most of the men and women who read these boards are basically gym rats. I personally have been a fan of Male and female bodybuilding long before I started training the athletes. I can go back to the 80s and 90s when Muscle and shape & symmetry where king. The athletes of the past, present, and future will always be way ahead of there time. Thus, I believe the N.P.C and I.F.B.B. should go back to the basics and recapture there core audience and forget about trying to please the main public. It will never happen! In Business the #1 rule is never forget your Mission statement (why you are in business in the 1st place and who are your customers). I personally want to see Jim Manion even richer than he already is. I have no problem with both organizations being highly profitable, I believe the key is always make your customers happy. That means excellent service and a great product. The product in the I.F.B.B. Figure division is simply attractive, Feminine, Muscular Women. The idea of a strong, powerful women has always been a turn on to men, and women. Think of our women superheros, wonderwomen, batgirl, superwoman, storm, and all the comic book characters. They are all somewhat muscular and strong, and we can't get enough. So, women competitors forget about your placings for a second, because the reality is you have no control over that. But you do know what you like, and I bet it isn't a sickly looking, top heavy, over dieted, skinny legged look with a pretty face. How about bringing a body that you are proud of and forget about what the judges think. They will always reward the bodies that bring in the money and bring awareness to there organization. Also, forget about taking short cuts by trying to load up on the gear ( anabolics) although it does build muscle fast, you will lose a lot of your femininity, and that almost ruined the sport of bodybuilding. One good thing that the organizations are trying to do, is get the athletes to look and feel healthier. That means less drugs, and more good nu triton, and hard work. So, keep your eye out for Alexis Ellis hopefully she will spark an interest in getting back to the basics, and may the best bodies be rewarded.

Fit Gourmet

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2006, 09:42:13 AM »
Alexis

Fit Gourmet

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2006, 10:04:57 AM »
Team U 2005

Fit Gourmet

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2006, 10:17:05 AM »
Chicago 2005

YouAreJoking

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2006, 10:23:26 AM »
Is it really that big of a deal to be the worlds strongest drugged up figure girl?  She has a very deep voice and other obvious side effects from drug use.  Now, I'm sure you'll come back saying she is natural, but you'll be the only person on this board to believe it. 

Fit Gourmet

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2006, 10:30:42 AM »
If your point is to say you are against women who use anabolics to train and compete, I support you and anyone else who wants the sport healthy. However, if you are only concerned with making negative comments about someone you don't know personally, I suggest you try and contact Alexis and meet, or at least talk to her for yourself. By the way we will be making a video documenting her workouts. I will make sure her three sisters, who do not workout have a speaking parts on the video, so you can compare voices.

YouAreJoking

• Getbig I
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2006, 10:43:29 AM »
If your point is to say you are against women who use anabolics to train and compete, I support you and anyone else who wants the sport healthy. However, if you are only concerned with making negative comments about someone you don't know personally, I suggest you try and contact Alexis and meet, or at least talk to her for yourself.

I have talked to her, very briefly.  That is how I know she has a super deep voice and the other side effects.  I'm not commenting on her as as person.  If you are going to make a statement, such as "worlds strongest figure athlete", then you need to put an astrix that says "not natural".  Unless you are claiming she is natural?

genex

• Getbig III
  • check out genex magazine on FTVideo.com!
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2006, 11:22:24 AM »
I've shot with Alexis and although we didn't do gym work, I would not be surprised if she was one of the stronger figure girls.

Will be interesting to check out the DVD.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2006, 07:09:58 AM »
If you are going to make a statement, such as "worlds strongest figure athlete", then you need to put an astrix that says "not natural".

What does that in any way have to do with the statements he made about her incredible strength?

Unless you are claiming she is natural?

I didn't see this claim in FG's posts.  Who taught you to read? 

That said, Alexis has a seriously sexy voice and her physique is off-the-charts.  If that bugs you, that's your problem, not hers or anyone else's here.  Finis.

Alex

• Getbig IV
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2006, 07:40:03 AM »

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2006, 08:14:38 AM »
What does that in any way have to do with the statements he made about her incredible strength?

Actually Tre, FitGourmet & Alexis have said before on this board that Alexis is natural.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2006, 08:20:26 AM »
Actually Tre, FitGourmet & Alexis have said before on this board that Alexis is natural.

I didn't see that stated in this thread. 

That being said, please show me the evidence of a failed drug test and the matter can be laid to rest. 

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2006, 09:03:27 AM »
Worlds Strongest Figure Competitor?

WTF does that signify?

She's still not the strongest anything.

She's another fcuking Mat Duvall in my book. Worlds Strongests Arms, later on Bodybuildings Strongests Arms.

I think she has a great body, too bad seeing the drug issue looking like it's being dodged.

Steroid use in figure is beyond fcuked up.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

YouAreJoking

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2006, 09:12:01 AM »

He is claiming worlds strongest figure competitor.  If i went and loaded up a figure girl on a bunch of drugs, I bet I could have someone outlift her within 6 months, easy.  Just a matter of the right cycle

I posed the question because I know he isn't stupid enough to make the claim that she is natural.  He knows she does drugs, you know she does drugs as does everyone else.  The effects are obvious. 

That said, Alexis has a seriously sexy voice and her physique is off-the-charts.  If that bugs you, that's your problem, not hers or anyone else's here.

It is a person's choice to take drugs.  I could care less.  I have no issue with that.  I have issue with any absolute claim: "I am the best.....I am the worlds strongest.....".  He has no proof she is the strongest, so he shouldn't make the comment.  You say her voice is super sexy, but you're also a huge fan of women bodybuilders, you love them.  I don't know very many women bodybuilders who sound like a real woman.  Your opinion in this case is quite bias.

That being said, please show me the evidence of a failed drug test and the matter can be laid to rest.[/quote[

Show me a test of Ronnie Coleman failing a drug test or any other male bb'er.  Oh wait, that is why they compete in an organization where they DON'T drug test.  I don't need a test to tell me something that pictures and in person viewing will already answer.

Alexis

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2006, 10:16:35 AM »

Hey Guys

My husband David has been training me for 8 years and he has seen many women come and go in his 20 years of training women of all walks of life.

However, I am here to inspire women to reach their highest potential and be proud of it.

Don't worry about the stupid comments because if you are strong you will be accused of being juiced up...

so do your thing and don't worry about ... as I am not!

As a girly-girl, I love being strong without compromising on being a beautiful woman. My skin is flawless as told to me by many photographers, my voice has always been deep that is why I have worked on the radio previously due to be great sexy voice.

Women have been conditioned to not be physically strong and to hide behind their strengths.

As a Pro Figure Competitor, I hope to motivate women to be strong and proud and continue to work on those things that make us the beautiful creatures that we are like: healthy hair and skin, confidence and curves, curves, curves...
then I know I have make a difference.

Alexis
www.AlexisEllis.com

Train Hard and Play Hard

Amanda1

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2006, 10:23:27 AM »
Hey mama!  Good to see you still doing your thang! 

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2006, 11:39:59 AM »
I didn't see that stated in this thread. 

Tre, never said it was in this thread...it was in a thread a while back when Alexis won the Ironman figure contest. I am sure others remember it. David has posted about her transformation w/before and after pics [which were very impressive] and said how she did it naturally.It turned into a bit of a flame fest :-\

For the record, this is no flame on Alexis I am merely stating facts... I think she looks great, and hope she does well in the pro ranks.

Alexis

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2006, 05:34:20 PM »
Enjoy!!
www.AlexisEllis.com

Train Hard and Play Hard

Alexis

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2006, 05:35:37 PM »
More!!
www.AlexisEllis.com

Train Hard and Play Hard

Alexis

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2006, 05:36:44 PM »
Uno Mas!!
www.AlexisEllis.com

Train Hard and Play Hard

slippediskmountian

• Getbig IV
  • absolute power corrupts absolutely
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2006, 05:53:47 PM »

goddamn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Phat Fitness Fan

• Getbig I
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2006, 05:05:47 PM »
Is The Figure Community ready for the worlds strongest Figure Competitor. I hope the answer is yes. Alexis Ellis is the worlds strongest Figure Pro.  She just squatted 405lbs for 3-Reps. I had to make her stop, because my back is bad and I had to spot her.

Is this guy serious?   ;D  ;D Oh my, I'm still laughing.  No disrespect to Alexis, we can tell you have worked your @ss off!  But I'm sorry I don't think your boy is helping your case.  Don't claim to be natural when, well you know.  Anyway who cares it is legal in the IFBB.  I'm just wondering why she had to stop because fit gourmet's back was hurting if she was lifting the weights?? 

And I'm wondering.... Does anyone really care who the strongest figure competitor is?  How about the hottest or best competitor!

Fit Gourmet

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2006, 08:54:24 AM »
Im Sorry! I thought the name of the web site was get big. Did you know there is a magazine that is entirely about hot, young, non-muscular  women who do not workout with heavy weights. (It's called Playboy) I thought the purpose  of this website was to focus on attractive women who basically lift weights. What was I Thinking ! by the way, my back being bad has to do with the fact, that if something goes wrong, I have to be able to keep Alexis from getting injured. It is called a proper Spot!

Fit Gourmet

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2006, 12:03:27 AM »
Pre-contest Colorado Figure Pro. 2-Weeks out.