Author Topic: Duchaine's prophetic words  (Read 70891 times)

buffalo

• Getbig IV
Re: Duchaine's prophetic words
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2006, 05:01:17 PM »
Compared to other actresses who are flown all over the world on
seemingly legitimate jobs--which is what I did for years--I got off pretty light and consider myself pretty lucky.  And, although I can't boast being either normal or intelligent, I've recently refused VIP trips to Dubai and Majorca.  Err on the
side of caution, eh, Buff?           

It's good that you chose to turn down the invites to go to Dubai..LOL..and Mallorca as I take it these were invites from miscellaneous guys with bank rolls rather than a fiance or steady boyfriend, right?

Invites like those are a dime a dozen, but the chicks who accept them are basically prostituting themselves out for the cash or the self esteem/bragging rights they think it will give them.  Hell, buy yourself a ticket to Mallorca, enjoy yourself and come home with real self worth.

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2006, 01:11:22 PM »
You're a good Daddy, Buff!  Damn if you don't remind
me of Jesse Ventura.  Because of the stuff he's told me, I respect your
thoughts very much.  I enjoy taking risks, however, and certainly
don't ever want to lose that part of me.  Shoot me if I do! 
For survival's sake, I've learned to evaluate opportunities using
very sophisticated criteria.  If you could see the big bad
fish I've thrown back into the sea, I think you'd be talking differently
now.  Thanks for caring about me.  I sense you want to protect me
from evil, and I appreciate it.  All suggestions considered!

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2006, 07:50:25 PM »
It's good that you chose to turn down the invites to go to Dubai..LOL..and Mallorca as I take it these were invites from miscellaneous guys with bank rolls rather than a fiance or steady boyfriend, right?

Invites like those are a dime a dozen, but the chicks who accept them are basically prostituting themselves out for the cash or the self esteem/bragging rights they think it will give them.  Hell, buy yourself a ticket to Mallorca, enjoy yourself and come home with real self worth.

You're absolutely right Buff.  This certainly is a "self esteem/bragging rights", consider the topic change from Dusche to Ram.  Someone needs attention.

Cheers

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2006, 09:49:13 AM »
You're absolutely right Buff.  This certainly is a "self esteem/bragging rights", consider the topic change from Dusche to Ram.  Someone needs attention.

Cheers
Jesus, Mary and Joseph, Fly.  If Ramazon wanted more attention,
she'd have her own website.  This is about Duchaine's insightfulness. His ability to predict the future.  Have YOU anything to contribute regarding his prohetic commentary.  Something more than vitriol for his supporters?  Duchaine was
a biochemical futurist, who's contribution TO ME just happened to be more human than clinical.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2006, 10:38:45 AM »

If Ramazon wanted more attention,
she'd have her own website.      

for only $300, too!  (;) 240)
X

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2006, 11:10:43 AM »

for only $300, too!  (;) 240)
Hmmm, about what I'm paying to keep my dog in diapers.  I'll have
to take that under consideration.  Meanwhile, hope to see you the Olympia.   

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2006, 01:09:21 PM »
240 may even give you a discount, who knows

and I am serious, I want those Sally McNeil pictures, let me know if you have 'em still
X

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2006, 02:50:40 PM »
Dan's dead ........................ ............

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2006, 08:50:22 AM »
DUH!

Hey, remember when Dan's girlfriend went to Mexico to get calf implants and they got so infected, she had to amputate both her legs below the knee?  What happened to that girl? Anyone know?

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2006, 12:32:41 PM »
DUH!

Hey, remember when Dan's girlfriend went to Mexico to get calf implants and they got so infected, she had to amputate both her legs below the knee?  What happened to that girl? Anyone know?

damn....never heard that story

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2006, 07:55:52 AM »
The few times I spoke to Dan, we talked of his increasing hatred of Bill Philips, of his plans on making some journey on some new bike and I remember talking to him about DNP. 

The bill philips thing took me aback but then again, it was bill philips.
He certainly had conflicting feelings about Bill:admiration for his marketing
savvy and resentment for his dependence on him.  Dan needed Bill, much the
same way Arnold needed Weider.  Bill recognized Dan's value, exploited it and enabled him to go legit and hold his head up.  Dan died from a broken heart.  The damage he caused a woman he loved absolutely devasted him.  Not the damage he did to himself nor an industry he helped create.  (He laughed at that.)  The tragedy that he "directed" in his romantic life was just too much for him to bear.  She had to have her leg amputated, you know.  How do you live with that?  Death was a relief.

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2006, 12:59:41 AM »
damn....never heard that story

Yeah that happened a few month (if memory serves me right) before he passed away.

Teagan. I never hear from you anymore. Still out in Thousand Oaks?
and keep moving!

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2006, 11:10:34 PM »
240 may even give you a discount, who knows

and I am serious, I want those Sally McNeil pictures, let me know if you have 'em still
Of course I have 'em, Med, taken the morning after she was convicted,
prior to her transfer to State Prison. Please dialogue me personally regarding
this subject.  Thanks.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2006, 12:02:07 AM »
What was the name of the girlfriend? A competitor? And how was it Dan's fault what happened?

And was it true Dan was still addicted to Nubain at the time of his passing?

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2006, 08:31:11 AM »
The following is an excerpt from the last article Dan Duchaine ever wrote:

Dick and Jane's first steroid -- by Dan Duchaine

"After a certain amount of time in this "lifestyle", most bodybuilders wake up and smell reality, and move onto the next phase of their life.  The subculture only survives because there's always a new generation of anxious adolescent boys to take their place.  The bodybuilding ranks are continually replenished by insecure little boys who want to scare their friends (and enemies) and be a sex object for desirable women."

Dan led many young men astray! Do you think that Dan could be burning in hell right now? That possibility was discussed in this article: www.musclemissions.org/public/99.cfm

Is this websight really serious?  Whoever developed this was really saucin it up.
Most are all show no go!

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2006, 05:15:36 PM »
Of course I have 'em, Med, taken the morning after she was convicted,
prior to her transfer to State Prison. Please dialogue me personally regarding
this subject.  Thanks.

cool beans.  ya all know that I am a true Sally fan  :)
X

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2006, 06:36:17 PM »
Yeah that happened a few month (if memory serves me right) before he passed away.

Teagan. I never hear from you anymore. Still out in Thousand Oaks?
Westlake Village, but I live on my boat half the week in Marina del Rey which enables me to train at Gold's, hang with my tribe, and sail the sea.  After a stress-busting workout, I eat, drink Gerolsteiner in a champange glass, write, cause a necessary amount of trouble, then rock myself to sleep in the cradle of the deep blue. Naturally, I wake up more stressed than ever. Something about 9/11, Hurricane Katrina, war, global warming and, yes, Craig-and-Kelly is making me question just how close we are to the Apocalypse.  I'm about ready to start sucking my thumb.  And you?  How do you sleep at night knowing Duchaine went
to his grave with an amputated leg as his final achievement?  Imagine HIS stress! 

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2006, 07:32:32 AM »
Of course I have 'em, Med, 

>:( 
X

OneBigMan

« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2006, 04:33:54 AM »
That Dan Duchaine deserved to live to talk about this Titus story because of what he has said in the past in Musclefagmag before it became more swimsuit centerfold oriented with all those skin models.

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2006, 07:23:49 AM »
DUH!

This is a perfect example of just how really ludicrous the lunatic fringe of this industry can be

a woman...going down to Mexico to get cheap CALF IMPLANTS.....Calf Implants.....what the hell for??  What the hell does a woman need to get fucking calf implants for...

ANd now she has no legs....

ridiculous, pointless, idiotic. 

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2006, 04:58:38 PM »
Is this websight really serious?  Whoever developed this was really saucin it up.

Very accurate words about insecure boys wanting to be men through chemistry.  I have seen them for years.  They juice for 10 years and then realize they threw away their life pursuing the syringe.  I can't count how many guys lost their health, finances, education, and future careers chasing a temporary cosmetic physique.  In the end when off the juice the reality sets in that the body was just due to drugs and not something they earned.  Calling Duchaine a pioneer in steroid research is like calling a wino a chemist.  It's an insult to Doctors of pharmacology and PHD's in chemistry/biology. One thing for sure the cycle of insecure kids wanting a gorilla suit will take the place of the guys leaving.  Just like Duchaine said.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2006, 06:27:27 PM »
Westlake Village, but I live on my boat half the week in Marina del Rey which enables me to train at Gold's, hang with my tribe, and sail the sea.  After a stress-busting workout, I eat, drink Gerolsteiner in a champange glass, write, cause a necessary amount of trouble, then rock myself to sleep in the cradle of the deep blue. Naturally, I wake up more stressed than ever. Something about 9/11, Hurricane Katrina, war, global warming and, yes, Craig-and-Kelly is making me question just how close we are to the Apocalypse.  I'm about ready to start sucking my thumb.  And you?  How do you sleep at night knowing Duchaine went
to his grave with an amputated leg as his final achievement?  Imagine HIS stress! 

you question how close we are to the apocalypse, you should chat with 240 about how 9/11 was an inside job, you guys would have fun  ;)
X

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2006, 08:09:20 AM »
you question how close we are to the apocalypse, you should chat with 240 about how 9/11 was an inside job, you guys would have fun  ;)
Thanks, Med.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2006, 07:45:34 AM »
 :D
X

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2006, 08:15:50 AM »