Author Topic: Duchaine's prophetic words  (Read 70895 times)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
Re: Duchaine's prophetic words
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2006, 08:49:02 AM »
I see it...you dont?
X

OneBigMan

« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2006, 09:03:24 AM »
Don't mean to redirect the topic, but I recall at some point years after winning the 1996 Fitness America when she appeared on a episode of that ESPN show called American Muscle. Basically she was talking about marketing fitness to the mainstream and commercial culture.

Based on what has happened with other people who didn't have a good reputation, who would have thought that people would be talking about her in some murder investigation story in this post2000 time ???

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2006, 10:41:49 PM »
Gasp...easy on the eggnog, Med! Show me some mercy or else Santa's not going to come down YOUR chimney this year.  Instead, Duchaine's ghost is going to pay a call--to examine your calves!  Pinch-pinch. Off to Mexico you go.  Terrifying thot, eh? BTW, folks, I want to share a sensational photo of Arnold and me taken at a cocktail party last month, so you can see what I really look like today, after one martini, and I don't know how to post it.  Instructions, anyone?  Thanks a bunch.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2006, 01:07:37 PM »
see Aditional Options...click on it (you must put something in the post, even a period, first)

where it now says attach, hit brouse

go to where it is on your computer, (disc, floppy, my pictures)

attach it and post

problems, PM me
X

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2007, 01:39:08 AM »
see Aditional Options...click on it (you must put something in the post, even a period, first)

where it now says attach, hit brouse

go to where it is on your computer, (disc, floppy, my pictures)

attach it and post

problems, PM me
Your instructions are PURRRFECT, Med.  Here's a shot taken last month with an early mentor. 

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2007, 03:52:08 AM »
is his book worth reading?  or is it dated?

I think everything Duchaine ever wrote is worth reading. In fact, when the time came to write my own book on steroids, I mentioned him in the dedication.

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2007, 09:10:33 PM »
Teagan YOU LOOK SMASHING DAAHHHLING!!!  WOW! Good for you. Truly beautiful.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2007, 11:18:09 PM »
MILF. :)

xoxo

Thomas Edward Pheil
a

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2007, 11:00:49 AM »
Compared to other actresses who are flown all over the world on
seemingly legitimate jobs--which is what I did for years--I got off pretty light and consider myself pretty lucky.  And, although I can't boast being either normal or intelligent, I've recently refused VIP trips to Dubai and Majorca.  Err on the
side of caution, eh, Buff?           

post your pic, you must have some pretty good stinky poo between yer leggies.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

shockandawe

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2007, 06:05:41 AM »
Wow, I....
That just doesn't even compute.

In the words of Kathy Bates in Misery:
Rooster, you are a cock-a-doodle-do!

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2007, 09:05:33 PM »
Teagan YOU LOOK SMASHING DAAHHHLING!!!  WOW! Good for you. Truly beautiful.
Thanks, Shock. YOU must be VERY secure in your OWN beauty and value to
MIRROR ME like that!  BTW, Arnold never looked happier, nor more radiant
than that night.  He absolutely LOVES being governor.     

MTC

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2007, 10:02:04 PM »
I was friendly with Dan the last five years of his life and I can pretty much guarantee you he would have gotten such a kick out of titus and his legal troubles.

I can imagine him now smiling away.

If Dan liked you, you knew it but if he didn't like you then you really knew it. He was a smart guy and I watched him torture people, debating them at parties, just making them look like fools.

He was a man of contradictions. I have read all of the previous posts, some positive and some negative and most of them are correct.

He was an eclectic man, he had unusual tastes and was very eccentric. He was also very interesting and could converse on any number of topics not related to bodybuilding.

shockandawe

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2007, 08:36:52 AM »
MTC,
Was just thinking that very thing when I signed back onto this thread to read new posts...
Just thinking the same... that Dan would have been so ELATED over these developments. Not because he was a bad guy, but because he delighted in watching the process of people hanging themselves out of stupidity and well, just being them.

RAM,
Well why wouldn't I say it?  You do look really, really great!  Your face and skin looks amazing and it's a great photo.
Good for you.  (I've never felt that what I look like has anything to do with what someone else looks like)  :) :) :)

MTC

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: January 23, 2007, 07:44:09 PM »
Shock and Awe, in Germany it is called Schadenfraude and it is loosely translated as taking amusement in other people's misery.

Dam would have received much amusement over this as anyone with a brain could see this coming a mile away.

Life always has a way or sorting things out.

shockandawe

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2007, 08:30:01 AM »
MTC,
Thanks for sharing that German word. I love it! ;) 
And yes, I believe as you do... life always takes you where you need to be if you don't fight it and rebel against it.
There are a great many clues in every area of our lives that tell us what to do and where to go. C & K obviously didn't
listen to that, and "did their own wills"... That's kind of a no-no in the scheme of life, IMO.

Anyhow, yes, Dan is probably smiling now, and shaking his head, getting secret glee from all of it. In fact, he's probably already hooked up with Melissa to pick her brain on what happened.   :-*

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: January 25, 2007, 01:20:36 PM »
MTC,
Thanks for sharing that German word. I love it! ;) 
And yes, I believe as you do... life always takes you where you need to be if you don't fight it and rebel against it.
There are a great many clues in every area of our lives that tell us what to do and where to go. C & K obviously didn't
listen to that, and "did their own wills"... That's kind of a no-no in the scheme of life, IMO.

Anyhow, yes, Dan is probably smiling now, and shaking his head, getting secret glee from all of it. In fact, he's probably already hooked up with Melissa to pick her brain on what happened.   :-*
And talkin' her into bigger calves, eh, Shock?

shockandawe

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: January 26, 2007, 06:54:36 PM »
hahahaha... good one Ram. Sick, but good!  ;D

He's probably just grinning while laughing that little devious laugh.

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: January 26, 2007, 08:22:32 PM »
hahahaha... good one Ram. Sick, but good!  ;D

He's probably just grinning while laughing that little devious laugh.
He had a deep throaty chuckle.  His eyes would squint.  Joy in restraint.
Damn, he really got a kick out of the physical culture.  Do you remember
his BB girlfriend "Trevalian", Shock, a young enthusiastic brunette he lived
with following his first incarceration?

shockandawe

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: January 27, 2007, 07:52:51 PM »
yes, I do remember Trevalian. I interviewed Dan for MD around that time - he had just started making Clen Kool-Aid in his bathtub too!! HA! I remember he said the Feds had raided his house/ apt a bit before I went to his house for the interview, and he said they passed right over the Kool-Aid in the fridge. Dan got a kick out of that.  He did that throaty laugh and squint you mention, come to think of it.
haha.  What a character. He was like something out of Alice In Wonderland.  The Mad Hatter!

Then who was the girl who got into the motorcycle accident with him and got brain damage? Man, I had forgotten about that!  He had some bad luck with women.. or rather, they had some bad luck around Dan. Hmmmm... ::)

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: January 27, 2007, 08:47:23 PM »
yes, I do remember Trevalian. I interviewed Dan for MD around that time - he had just started making Clen Kool-Aid in his bathtub too!! HA! I remember he said the Feds had raided his house/ apt a bit before I went to his house for the interview, and he said they passed right over the Kool-Aid in the fridge. Dan got a kick out of that.  He did that throaty laugh and squint you mention, come to think of it.
haha.  What a character. He was like something out of Alice In Wonderland.  The Mad Hatter!

Then who was the girl who got into the motorcycle accident with him and got brain damage? Man, I had forgotten about that!  He had some bad luck with women.. or rather, they had some bad luck around Dan. Hmmmm... ::)
Was it Trevalian?  Or Caroline?  Dan provoked so MUCH turbulence in his intimate relationships.  His sarcasim didn't help him here.  Plagued by the knowledge that he would die young, like the rest of his family, he probably thought he was doing his lovers a favor by giving her so-MANY-reasons to leave the relationship.  Cops, drugs, prison, amputations, etc.  Who could hang with that?

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: January 28, 2007, 10:09:39 AM »
looking gorgeous Teegan ;D

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: January 28, 2007, 07:32:57 PM »
looking gorgeous Teegan ;D
Kisses, Buff.  Did you know Dan?  I met him when he was a serious bodybuilder, before he wrote his Underground series.  He was ALWAYS trying to get me to try a new steroid, or some newfangled electronic gizmo.  For my birthday, he gave me a vibrator--you know, the kind you get from Sharper Image that calls itself a "massager"?  I was SO naive then, I didn't know what to REALLY do with it.  I can see why many female BBs miss him.  He was so STIMULATING.  No
electricity required.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2007, 08:18:52 PM »
Duchaine ws light years ahead of EVERYONE.....

HE MADE people like patrik arnold...bruce kneller...will brink possible..its pretty pathetic all 3 of em talk trash about Dan now...actually Dan once told me bruce ws a steroid drealer and made me e-mail the guy..man bruce ws mad..FAG!..honest..the guy is gay as they come! (unless everyone already knows this..i've been oyut of touch..)

he(dan) ws telling me about plasma expanders back in 1995...i ws a 17 yr old college kid (dduchaine@aol.com)

teegan clive used to wirte for buttmunch back then (bill p) as did duchaine...

she joined the muscle media family when it ws on its way down ..when it changed names to muscle media 2000 and the c unt bill started editing dans writings..

I NEVER ONCE SAW ANYONE ELSE OTHER THAN TC LAOMA MENTION DAN IN THEIR COLUMNS

let that be clear..

i know he ws distressed about this cause i ws just some punk kid that he happened to make friends with back then over misc.fitness.weights (still accessable thru deja news).other than giving me excellent advice and teaching me tonnes...he did once in a blue moon say so...you could tell he ws pissed about the noobie metrosexual ajenda MM2k had taken....he sai it to me..and in MM that he ws gonna end up dying of polycistic kidney disease bause he played it straight..

guess what..Dan ws right..

RIP Dan..

now look at these low life girls...with all their..oo i knew dan ..soo i must know my shit crap..  ::)
carpe` vaginum!

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2007, 08:59:40 AM »
Duchaine ws light years ahead of EVERYONE.....

HE MADE people like patrik arnold...bruce kneller...will brink possible..its pretty pathetic all 3 of em talk trash about Dan now...actually Dan once told me bruce ws a steroid drealer and made me e-mail the guy..man bruce ws mad..FAG!..honest..the guy is gay as they come! (unless everyone already knows this..i've been oyut of touch..)

he(dan) ws telling me about plasma expanders back in 1995...i ws a 17 yr old college kid (dduchaine@aol.com)

teegan clive used to wirte for buttmunch back then (bill p) as did duchaine...

she joined the muscle media family when it ws on its way down ..when it changed names to muscle media 2000 and the c unt bill started editing dans writings..

I NEVER ONCE SAW ANYONE ELSE OTHER THAN TC LAOMA MENTION DAN IN THEIR COLUMNS

let that be clear..

i know he ws distressed about this cause i ws just some punk kid that he happened to make friends with back then over misc.fitness.weights (still accessable thru deja news).other than giving me excellent advice and teaching me tonnes...he did once in a blue moon say so...you could tell he ws pissed about the noobie metrosexual ajenda MM2k had taken....he sai it to me..and in MM that he ws gonna end up dying of polycistic kidney disease bause he played it straight..

guess what..Dan ws right..

RIP Dan..

now look at these low life girls...with all their..oo i knew dan ..soo i must know my shit crap..  ::)
I ALWAYS encouraged Duchaine to write for the mags, and introduced him to EVERY publisher I worked with except Weider.  In turn, he encouraged me to pitch Sports Illustrated and accompanied me to a variety of events in L.A.  I NEVER wrote for Bill Phillips, but did coin the term "muscle media" which he used along with "Power Cafe".  Dan Duchaine was promoted in my writing whenever possible. 
(Damn, Toxic.  Don't make me call an Exorcist.  The Devil come OUT!)

shockandawe

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2007, 08:17:21 PM »
HAHAHAHA!!  Teagan, you crack me up!!! ;D ;D ;D

But I must say, I DO love the use of the word  "c u n t"  Tox... particularly when referring to Bill Phillips! (It's so much more delicious to call a man a
c u n t  than a woman, I'm sure we'd all agree !! hee hee)   ;) ;) ;)

Metrosexual is the best way to describe Bill's magazing machinations.  And Shawn Phillips' book of gay torso poses makes me want to puke... not because being gay is bad - because being Shawn "Down Low" Phillips is pathetic... I saw that heap of shit of a book on the Barnes & Noble pile of $3.95 books the other day... I think the book on Tunisian Cooking was selling better.

Dan was classic.  TC =  Desperate AUTOMOTON    :-\