Author Topic: Duchaine's prophetic words  (Read 70892 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Duchaine's prophetic words
« on: March 11, 2006, 06:09:47 PM »
Sandwich: Which top bodybuilders, pro or otherwise, is or was a homo prostitute? You mentioned that Titus was one before he went to prison.

Duchaine: Hahahahah!!! Did I say that in print? I don't think so. God, poor Craig. As much as I think he was a prick, and he probably still is, he really did not deserve that much time in Federal Prison for a drug violation; probation. I think he just barely got out this month, and that was way too long for the infraction. Granted, if he was just honest about his drug use, and didn't wanna waltz the judge around, and the prosecuter, and the probation department through a trial and all these falsehoods, he would have been out long ago. But, ya know, I don't need to say anything, because Craig is Craig's worst enemy. (pauses)Its not going to be an easy life for him.

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
Re: Duchaine's prophetic words
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2006, 03:20:13 AM »
Duchaine was one of the worst things to have ever happened to bodybuilding.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2006, 03:24:29 AM »
I wonder if you will be able to coax _____ from his hole to comment on this.

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2006, 07:11:04 AM »
the pot calling the kettle black

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2006, 01:05:48 PM »
too honest for you, huh fag.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Crusher

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2006, 08:01:20 AM »

What a fuckin' retard!!!!

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2006, 10:18:37 AM »
I wonder if you will be able to coax _____ from his hole to comment on this.
Put down that shovel, Rocket.  If Duchaine could comment, it
would be something like "the chickens always come home to roost".  For
all his city slickness, he had country smarts.  Sensing he wouldn't
make it to 50 (profound number of hereditary diseases), he chose to
hasten his own death, partaking first in a great deal of hedonism. 
Still, it surprises me how grossly disliked he was.  Did you not
appreciate his pioneering research in anabolics?

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2006, 11:34:56 AM »
God bless Dan... hahaha... I always loved the weirdo! He was so antogonistic in such exquisite ways. He loved torturing Craig, and it was a funny sight to see at bodybuilding shows. He'd just let Craig bellow and blow in his face and keep the same placid demeanor throughout the eruption. Then he'd just chuckle and walk away. Gotta love him. He was meant for some parallel universe - certainly not this one.

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2006, 11:50:02 AM »
the pot calling the kettle black

Exactly!  Him and Craig probably shared the same dirty needles. 

suckmymuscle

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2006, 01:11:19 AM »
  This topic has been beaten to death. Why is this board still up ???

SUCKMYMUSCLE

MrPopeye

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2006, 05:09:45 AM »

you are so ignorant in your statement that it almost doesn't dignify a comment.... but i'm in the mood to lay some smack on ignorant ass pipes today so :
if not for dan we wouldn't be running sophisticated pct after cycles, we wouldn't have access to a huge number of ancillaries and anabolic compounds. unfortunately he also introduced nubain to the bb world but everyone within our little universe has some asshole type tendencies in their personalities, just look at what comes out of your pie hole fruitcake.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2006, 05:14:31 AM »

My new philosophy on everything will be to ask WEED what he thinks is right...then just do the opposite!! I CAN'T GO WRONG!  :D

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2006, 08:21:23 AM »
Put down that shovel, Rocket.  If Duchaine could comment, it
would be something like "the chickens always come home to roost".  For
all his city slickness, he had country smarts.  Sensing he wouldn't
make it to 50 (profound number of hereditary diseases), he chose to
hasten his own death, partaking first in a great deal of hedonism. 
Still, it surprises me how grossly disliked he was.  Did you not
appreciate his pioneering research in anabolics?

Well I don't appreciate it personally but I was referring to a banned member, not duchaine himself.

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2006, 07:02:38 AM »
Well I don't appreciate it personally but I was referring to a banned member, not duchaine himself.
Sorry, Rock; my misinterpretation.  Besides brains, Duchaine had a lot of HEART
(I was kidnapped once by--oh, never mind who--and he assisted my escape), which is what I connected with--not his drug recommendations.  He knew he was
going to die young, and simply said, "ah, fuck it", and met his maker head on.  Provoking champs like Titus was his calling card.  He gave everyone a dose of exactly what they were allergic to.  Was fun to watch, but you knew your turn was coming.  Didn't make for warm and lasting personal relationships, which in turn contributed to motivate his self-destruction.  He, himself, was allergic to love. 

shockandawe

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2006, 09:08:17 AM »
Okay, what psycho bb pigtails-with-a-dick bitch kidnapped you?  ;D
Tell us...

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2006, 09:53:22 AM »
Okay, what psycho bb pigtails-with-a-dick bitch kidnapped you?  ;D
Tell us...
I was hired to model for a speedboat company.  I had been communicating with the "president" of the company himself, and everything looked legit.  When I arrived by plane, "his people", who were also makers of meth-amphetimine, kept me under 24-hour hopped-up security--out in the boonies of Lodi.  Suffice to say, I never saw a boat nor a camera.  Just guns and a lot of fast-talking people who
never slept.  I made my escape on foot, leaving my purse behind.  Dan Duchaine got me back to Venice, and gave me a good scolding.  But events like this are NOT unusual in our industry.  We're even more vulnerable abroad.  When I dated "the Prince of Kuwaiti" (in Europe), I could only leave the premises when His Royal
Presence signalled the guards to let me pass.  (Needless to say, our relationship was short-lived.)  And in the Caribbean, while covering the Bertil Fox case for Sports Illustrated, I was abducted by several employees of a powerful drug lord who, at the time, controlled the island and was issuing death threats to foreign press.  They released me after ascertaining that I was there for Bertil only, not their boss, "Little Nut".  I've experienced other incidents of captivity, but those are much too painful for me to recall.  And you, Shock?  Would you care to share something "exciting" from your personal history? 

shockandawe

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2006, 04:13:40 PM »
I once was held captive in a strip club and lap-danced nearly to death. I was so far gone by the time I arrived in emergency, they really thought I wasn't going to make it. I reeked so bad of girl jam that the attendants at the hospital thought that I was beyond toxic levels of girl whiff... they thought I wouldn't make it! LMAO! Just kidding. Hey, I thought for sure you were John Romano...

J/K.. Sorry you had a bad experience. But I'm just curious how someone who does meth would FRONT with a speedboat company. This is perhaps more bizarre than anything else, is it not?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2006, 01:30:56 PM »
what a duche

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2006, 06:20:12 PM »
I once was held captive in a strip club and lap-danced nearly to death. I was so far gone by the time I arrived in emergency, they really thought I wasn't going to make it. I reeked so bad of girl jam that the attendants at the hospital thought that I was beyond toxic levels of girl whiff... they thought I wouldn't make it! LMAO! Just kidding. Hey, I thought for sure you were John Romano...

J/K.. Sorry you had a bad experience. But I'm just curious how someone who does meth would FRONT with a speedboat company. This is perhaps more bizarre than anything else, is it not?

Oh, my abs are clenched in mirth!  LOL

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2006, 02:19:11 PM »
Sorry, Rock; my misinterpretation.  Besides brains, Duchaine had a lot of HEART
(I was kidnapped once by--oh, never mind who--and he assisted my escape), which is what I connected with--not his drug recommendations.  He knew he was
going to die young, and simply said, "ah, f**k it", and met his maker head on.  Provoking champs like Titus was his calling card.  He gave everyone a dose of exactly what they were allergic to.  Was fun to watch, but you knew your turn was coming.  Didn't make for warm and lasting personal relationships, which in turn contributed to motivate his self-destruction.  He, himself, was allergic to love. 

The few times I spoke to Dan, we talked of his increasing hatred of Bill Philips, of his plans on making some journey on some new bike and I remember talking to him about DNP. 

The bill philips thing took me aback but then again, it was bill philips.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2006, 04:13:40 PM »
is his book worth reading?  or is it dated?
X

frygator

• Getbig I
  • I'm the Juggernaut, Bitch!
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2006, 10:30:05 AM »
This is my first post(lurking for a long time), but I had to respond to this thread.

This has to rank in the Top Ten of dumbest posts I've ever seen/read!

Duchaine helped me(and many others I'm sure) learn how to use anabolics in a much safer manner, so I didn't crap out my liver/kidneys and keep my testicles functioning properly.

If you have some personal problem with him that's your business, but don't belittle his contributions to the sport of bodybuilding.

Anabolic Outlaw

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2006, 08:55:37 PM »
The following is an excerpt from the last article Dan Duchaine ever wrote:

Dick and Jane's first steroid -- by Dan Duchaine

"After a certain amount of time in this "lifestyle", most bodybuilders wake up and smell reality, and move onto the next phase of their life.  The subculture only survives because there's always a new generation of anxious adolescent boys to take their place.  The bodybuilding ranks are continually replenished by insecure little boys who want to scare their friends (and enemies) and be a sex object for desirable women."

Dan led many young men astray! Do you think that Dan could be burning in hell right now? That possibility was discussed in this article: www.musclemissions.org/public/99.cfm

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2006, 12:14:24 PM »
I was hired to model for a speedboat company.  I had been communicating with the "president" of the company himself, and everything looked legit.  When I arrived by plane, "his people", who were also makers of meth-amphetimine, kept me under 24-hour hopped-up security--out in the boonies of Lodi.  Suffice to say, I never saw a boat nor a camera.  Just guns and a lot of fast-talking people who
never slept.  I made my escape on foot, leaving my purse behind.  Dan Duchaine got me back to Venice, and gave me a good scolding.  But events like this are NOT unusual in our industry.  We're even more vulnerable abroad.  When I dated "the Prince of Kuwaiti" (in Europe), I could only leave the premises when His Royal
Presence signalled the guards to let me pass.  (Needless to say, our relationship was short-lived.)  And in the Caribbean, while covering the Bertil Fox case for Sports Illustrated, I was abducted by several employees of a powerful drug lord who, at the time, controlled the island and was issuing death threats to foreign press.  They released me after ascertaining that I was there for Bertil only, not their boss, "Little Nut".  I've experienced other incidents of captivity, but those are much too painful for me to recall.  And you, Shock?  Would you care to share something "exciting" from your personal history? 

Okay...my head is spinning.  Maybe once....maybe twice this could happen to a woman.  But when this stuff happens over and over...it signals that you either have a loose screw in your noggin or you tend to gravitate toward being a vicitm.  I mean come on.  How many intelligent, normal women would put themsleves in positions of danger over and over again??  It's not an accident.

Hopefully it was a phase you grew out of a long time ago.

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2006, 09:37:54 PM »
Okay...my head is spinning.  Maybe once....maybe twice this could happen to a woman.  But when this stuff happens over and over...it signals that you either have a loose screw in your noggin or you tend to gravitate toward being a vicitm.  I mean come on.  How many intelligent, normal women would put themsleves in positions of danger over and over again??  It's not an accident.

Hopefully it was a phase you grew out of a long time ago.
Compared to other actresses who are flown all over the world on
seemingly legitimate jobs--which is what I did for years--I got off pretty light and consider myself pretty lucky.  And, although I can't boast being either normal or intelligent, I've recently refused VIP trips to Dubai and Majorca.  Err on the
side of caution, eh, Buff?