Author Topic: What to do after the cycle?  (Read 2288 times)

superpapa

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
What to do after the cycle?
« on: March 12, 2006, 09:20:06 AM »

Can someone help me with this topic?
Everytime I look fantastic, but 10 weeks after my cycle
I look like shit again.
Do I have to stop or just go on an on forever?[/b]

MarkyM

• Getbig III
Re: What to do after the cycle?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2006, 10:05:23 AM »
I heard some are ON for years and they are happy all the time.  ;D

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2006, 10:09:10 AM »
PCT

superpapa

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2006, 10:16:30 AM »
What is PCT?

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2006, 12:49:39 PM »
Post Cycle Therapy!

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2006, 12:51:13 PM »
It normally that you look like shit after the cycle if you do not learn at least basic things abut juiceing, ..etc.  ::)

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2006, 01:39:46 PM »
?

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2006, 02:47:16 PM »

Can someone help me with this topic?
Everytime I look fantastic, but 10 weeks after my cycle
I look like shit again.
Do I have to stop or just go on an on forever?[/b]

Please tell me you don't stop taking the steroids after 10 weeks and call that a cycle.....

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2006, 03:12:52 PM »
What is PCT?
PCT is "post cycle treatment."

This is simply put, the process where you get your natural functions back in order and working. Normal PCT includes a variety of all or some of these things: Clomid, Nolvadex, Clenbuterol & HCG.

When your PCT starts is dependent upon 2 things: what you were taking and how long it was since you took it. For instance, if you were using test (which you should have been) if it was a test with a long ester attached, test-e, cyp or sust, PCT usually starts 3wks after last injection. Some will begin HCG treatment a little sooner then that around 10 days after last injection, but Clomid or Nolva or both begin 3wks later. If you were using shorter esters such as test-prop at least the last few wks of your AAS cycle, PCT could and should start immediately after last injection.

As for training after cycle, you shouldn't be trying to go as buck crazy as you can while on cycle. Your intensity should still be very high, but volume is usually better at a slightly less amount then if you were on cycle.

Another note, a lot of guys experience not only a decrease in muscle size but an increase in bf as well once a cycle is over. For one, many let their diet go to shit after a cycle causing their cycle to be worthless. You should be striving to eat at least fairly clean and several meals per day whether you are on or off-cycle, but when you go off, I think you should be even more concerned about this, otherwise gains will dramatically disappear. Understand that once you come off cycle your body will be pumping cortisol out the butt, so it's important in my opinion to eat as clean as you can to minimize the damage, but to eat enough to maintain and feed the muscle you have gained while on cycle.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2006, 03:43:48 PM »
good post a-jr! ur always on the ball bro.  ;)

muscle
muscle

superpapa

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2006, 07:50:38 AM »
Thanks for the info jr.
The PCT is important. Now I know how it works.

How long do I have to do this till my next cycle?

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2006, 10:08:10 AM »
Damn shame you cycle with no knowledge of this.  YES--I did the SAME thing when I started, over 18 years ago, but today with all the internet access to info there really is no excuse for not planning all this out properly before you start.

Here's what we need from you:

1.  Your stats (weight, height)
2. Year's training
3. Diet
4. What cycles you have done (compounds, dosages, length), especially the last one.

I think what l can predict I will tell you is that you should train clean for about 6 months, and get the priorities and education about gear up to snuff.  At 10 weeks out, I think it's too late to start PCT, unless you start getting acute-onset gyno.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2006, 10:20:26 PM »
PCT is "post cycle treatment."

This is simply put, the process where you get your natural functions back in order and working. Normal PCT includes a variety of all or some of these things: Clomid, Nolvadex, Clenbuterol & HCG.

When your PCT starts is dependent upon 2 things: what you were taking and how long it was since you took it. For instance, if you were using test (which you should have been) if it was a test with a long ester attached, test-e, cyp or sust, PCT usually starts 3wks after last injection. Some will begin HCG treatment a little sooner then that around 10 days after last injection, but Clomid or Nolva or both begin 3wks later. If you were using shorter esters such as test-prop at least the last few wks of your AAS cycle, PCT could and should start immediately after last injection.

As for training after cycle, you shouldn't be trying to go as buck crazy as you can while on cycle. Your intensity should still be very high, but volume is usually better at a slightly less amount then if you were on cycle.

Another note, a lot of guys experience not only a decrease in muscle size but an increase in bf as well once a cycle is over. For one, many let their diet go to shit after a cycle causing their cycle to be worthless. You should be striving to eat at least fairly clean and several meals per day whether you are on or off-cycle, but when you go off, I think you should be even more concerned about this, otherwise gains will dramatically disappear. Understand that once you come off cycle your body will be pumping cortisol out the butt, so it's important in my opinion to eat as clean as you can to minimize the damage, but to eat enough to maintain and feed the muscle you have gained while on cycle.

^Yes.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...