Author Topic: So who is the "dying board" now?  (Read 9932 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: So who is the "dying board" now?
« Reply #75 on: January 20, 2016, 08:20:15 PM »
Pellius..You are a fucking joke. You old fucking dried up gullible piece of shit elf ass.  Didn't you fucking rip off a bunch of people with those fake kigs?  Fuck you

Hi gh15.

You didn't believe me when I told you years ago what the board was saying among themselves because they were too afraid to speak openly because you were such a tyrant. You always thought you were above it all. Above the rules and laws you yourself made.

As with all tyrants, once they fall then the masses come out of hiding
with torches and baying for blood. The years of oppression and bullying has caught up with you. Your elves aren't as devoted as you thought they were.

You and your ego. Getting involved in social media and appointing elves to promote you. Talking about books and movies. LOL! You didn't tell everybody everything but told everybody something.

Guess what? People that were involved with you are now coming out of the wood work.  They're comparing notes. There are similarities and common themes.

We just might find out who you really are after all.

As you use to say when making your idle threats and how the day of reckoning is near:

TICK TOCK

From the only person who was actually looking out for you,

-- Palius

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #76 on: January 20, 2016, 08:25:21 PM »
Guess what? People that were involved with you are now coming out of the wood work.  They're comparing notes. There are similarities and common themes.

What do you have, a team of monkeys working on this one?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #77 on: January 20, 2016, 08:34:33 PM »
Hi gh15.

You didn't believe me when I told you years ago what the board was saying among themselves because they were too afraid to speak openly because you were such a tyrant. You always thought you were above it all. Above the rules and laws you yourself made.

As with all tyrants, once they fall then the masses come out of hiding
with torches and baying for blood. The years of oppression and bullying has caught up with you. Your elves aren't as devoted as you thought they were.

You and your ego. Getting involved in social media and appointing elves to promote you. Talking about books and movies. LOL! You didn't tell everybody everything but told everybody something.

As you use to say when making your idle threats and how the day of reckoning is near:

TICK TOCK

From the only person who was actually looking out for you,

-- Palius

<Will Ferrel voice>........You're an angry elf........<Will Ferrel voice>

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 20, 2016, 08:52:40 PM »
Good times then.

If they really retrieved all of their files why were they running simplemachines 2.0.6 when the new site opened, but only have enough content now for simple machines 2.0?

Thats because we overwrote another half of their content with garbage.  What a joke LOL.

They deny that we took down the NEW site for 24 hours? How do they explain these attachments?

Over half of their data was destroyed and they were knocked down to a more primitive version of simple machines, last I looked their registration page is still broken. Facts are facts.

There is only one way out for GH15 and that is through me and my partner.  We are choosing to leave his site up right now while we gather some information.  Everyone knows how their propaganda works but GH and Admin and Cloudfare (and me and my partner and my team) know the truth. Read this and you should too. LULZ

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 20, 2016, 08:55:24 PM »
<Will Ferrel voice>........You're an angry elf........<Will Ferrel voice>

JEDI! For chrissakes I was a JEDI!

I had to work my ass off putting in the long hours to claw my way to the top of the ranks.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 20, 2016, 09:00:44 PM »
What do you have, a team of monkeys working on this one?

Nope, not me. I was just contacted for my input. But it's none of your concern, my friend. I remember every single one of those like you who act like they are above it all and don't care when in fact they care plenty.

We're going to find out who he is and when I start a thread titled, "And the real gh15 is..." it's going to get the most views in the history of GetBig. But it's going to be by PM only.

After all, you don't care who he really is, do you? You're above it all.

And I want to keep it that way.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 08, 2016, 02:08:43 PM »
With the bust of strango, and gh15 and Lean going into the hiding, the members are now leaving in droves. It seems that the era of gh15 is now over.

This leaves only the final mystery of who he actually was. Perhaps we will never know for sure but it seems many are now coming out and comparing notes and finding some similarities and consistencies so who knows?

great post
T

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #82 on: December 08, 2016, 02:42:15 PM »
If there's one guy who could fake his death and get away with it, it would be Nasser...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #83 on: December 09, 2016, 09:44:29 PM »
i jsust saw this thread lol what a mess

let me put few things in full perspective

gh15 boarding was never! more successful ..i seriously don't know what anyone here is smoking but the forum is very successful i know it based on admin reports that i get on a bi weekly basis ,, they just don't let messed up fellas or kids over there they want athletes and only athletes

secondly i see palius thought i was someone on here who talked with him on here? lol jesus palius comon now ,,

i am way way way wayyyyyyyyyyy and then some wayyyyyyyyyy bigger entity than what i was in 2005-2013...now days I'm truly huge and on much more than bodybuild and fitness... i gave my bible for bodybuild and fitness but because i was never a dealer like the agents yeses and the rest of the scammers and underdosers and poisoners out there...i actualy succesfuly became a cultural figure ...

here i will show you what I'm up to now days in addition to bodybuild ..im sure you know bt i shall put here something that is important for your information as a human being ..since you are a human being after all..

this! is something you need to actualy watch and it has a lot to do with athletes...why?

the first dimensional time travelers ..are...........

zero point

don't let yourself miss this thing,, gh15 600 level dimensional travel intro class,, a must see,, really really important ..the director is gone the documentary is not..

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
bible index

......... athletes,,

notice i don't feel like putting ,, ,, i did a long .........hope its approved by all my pupils

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #84 on: December 09, 2016, 10:40:56 PM »
i actualy went and read now every post in this thread...i bet some of the fellas here are really really embaressed

oh my lord lol 12 years with out the ability to pin point on who i am not even in the direction ,, then adding on top of it bunch of lies about gh15...then on top of it making it look like i eveyr thing wrong in their life is my fault...i mean how for the lift of me how did i become so big in peoples minds and aspirations.. yes I'm an ifbb pro but it shouldn't be such a big deal there are many around and inaddition one forum should not be able to flip the world of humans upside down like that.. i know I touched a nerves among scamming sources and useless dealers and all the idiots who wanted free pass and ride on gh15 back but still...how the fuck hve i made such a dent in bodybuild and fitness history to a point i am talked about 24 7 ..to a point some drug dealer who sell underdosez crapona of the most craponas around need to send me ddos only for me to become even bigger and for her to be long gone since and need to change names million times

I'm amazed at how in 2017 ...yes i been around 12 years dominating every aspect of bodybuild and fitness but I'm amazed how in 2017 i am not like everyone and have 5 min of fame and that's it... it is amazing how deep  i touched into the human soul ..i also know why i succeeded

i succeeded because i told the truth ...because i explained it step by step and did not give up to the pressure from corrupt sources and briber...i stood up went out of the volcano and revealed it all : )

2005 Christmas night...go get yourself a time machine and try to chase me into tht night .. you still wil ened up in a different universe so lets hope over there you get your jelousy satisfied lol

my lovelys..where is that little rolling eyes wait ..wait ..  ::) there you go  

gh15 approved
fallen angel

johnthegreat687

« Reply #85 on: December 09, 2016, 10:42:32 PM »
i actualy went and read now every post in this thread...i bet some of the fellas here are really really embaressed

oh my lord lol 12 years with out the ability to pin point on who i am not even in the direction ,, then adding on top of it bunch of lies about gh15...then on top of it making it look like i eveyr thing wrong in their life is my fault...i mean how for the lift of me how did i become so big in peoples minds and aspirations.. yes I'm an ifbb pro but it shouldn't be such a big deal there are many around and inaddition one forum should not be able to flip the world of humans upside down like that.. i know I touched a nerves among scamming sources and useless dealers and all the idiots who wanted free pass and ride on gh15 back but still...how the fuck hve i made such a dent in bodybuild and fitness history to a point i am talked about 24 7 ..to a point some drug dealer who sell underdosez crapona of the most craponas around need to send me ddos only for me to become even bigger and for her to be long gone since and need to change names million times

I'm amazed at how in 2016 ...yes i been around 12 years dominating every aspect of bodybuild and fitness but I'm amazed how in 2016 i am not like everyone and have 5 min of fame and that's it... it is amazing how deep  i touched into the human soul ..i also know why i succeeded

i succeeded because i told the truth ...because i explained it step by step and did not give up to the pressure from corrupt sources and briber...i stood up went out of the volcano and revealed it all : )

2005 Christmas night...go get yourself a time machine and try to chase me into tht night .. you still wil ened up in a different universe so lets hope over there you get your jelousy satisfied lol

my lovelys..where is that little rolling eyes wait ..wait ..  ::) there you go 

gh15 approved

hey dipfuck cvntface. Before I get banned again here I wanna ask you something. Why did you come crawling back here like a little bitch when you supposedly made such a great board? Why dont you stay there? Why dont you fuck off? Asshole

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #86 on: December 09, 2016, 10:47:29 PM »
^ learn ... when yo udont like someone you don't quote them lol

now to your question...i explained million times on here why i came back ,, my forum is very very very successful you can see admin reports its not because of that..i came here becaue the 2 sites are going to be sister sites in 2017 ..it bring a lot of damage to evil nasty poisoner sources and dealers and it keep us athletes longevity intact and really help athletes tremendesouly since we don't need to guess whos good and whos bad..i just put it out for everyone to see both here and there...quite simple

the hope of the filt was to lock me in a cube on one forum ..instead they got me on 2 ...maybe even 3 since gh15squantum is ready to be back

i told you before and ill say it again ..im not some kido ..i am very very popular and highly advanced both muscle wize and brain wize

2 forums like gtbig and gh15 boarding as sister sites will dominate bodybuild and fitness for good and that what matters to me in the end of the day

by the way ALL THE TEAM ON GH15 BOARDING WAS AGAINST IT! but as you well aware of i don't ask anyone anything I'm pretty much a copy of Donald ... you all know it too you been with me many year and you know how similar me and Donald are...same damn thing

gh15 approved
fallen angel

johnthegreat687

« Reply #87 on: December 09, 2016, 10:51:14 PM »
^ learn ... when yo udont like someone you don't quote them lol

now to your question...i explained million times on here why i came back ,, my forum is very very very successful you can see admin reports its not because of that..i came here becaue the 2 sites are going to be sister sites in 2017 ..it bring a lot of damage to evil nasty poisoner sources and dealers and it keep us athletes longevity intact and really help athletes tremendesouly since we don't need to guess whos good and whos bad..i just put it out for everyone to see both here and there...quite simple

the hope of the filt was to lock me in a cube on one forum ..instead they got me on 2 ...maybe even 3 since gh15squantum is ready to be back

i told you before and ill say it again ..im not some kido ..i am very very popular and highly advanced both muscle wize and brain wize

2 forums like gtbig and gh15 boarding as sister sites will dominate bodybuild and fitness for good and that what matters to me in the end of the day

by the way ALL THE TEAM ON GH15 BOARDING WAS AGAINST IT! but as you well aware of i don't ask anyone anything I'm pretty much a copy of Donald ... you all know it too you been with me many year and you know how similar me and Donald are...same damn thing

gh15 approved

dude you arent similar to anyone
you are truly a loser, a scammer, a liar and a hide behind the screen anonymous little bitch who needs to get the fuck off getbig.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #88 on: December 09, 2016, 10:51:29 PM »
This gh15 garbage is making a mockery out of Getbig. As if the spotlight wasn't bright enough.

How many hints do I have to give?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #89 on: December 09, 2016, 10:58:23 PM »
dude you arent similar to anyone
you are truly a loser, a scammer, a liar and a hide behind the screen anonymous little bitch who needs to get the fuck off getbig.

lol this no one is talking to god of hormones and has the crudness to call me little lol ...probably another dealer who is very frustrated I'm going to put gtbig back on the map ,, now the filts will have 2 sites coming knocking their scams down ,, there will not be corruption in this sport period

i much much prefer to endorse couple of supplements than to let this rubbish poisoner dealers poison athletes like me and my pupils which are every sane and responsible athlete

when talking to me take your shoes off your feet and kneel ya idiot

dismissed

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #90 on: December 09, 2016, 11:00:03 PM »
This gh15 garbage is making a mockery out of Getbig. As if the spotlight wasn't bright enough.

How many hints do I have to give?

ths gh15 is from an era no one knew or cared about you.. the spot light should be on the right thing and it is bodybuild and fitness this is bodybuild and fitness forum just like gh15 and it also deserve to be respected like it used to be last decade so you can go fart quietly in the corner and tell alex53 to give you a napkin for the nose

gh15 approved
fallen angel

johnthegreat687

« Reply #91 on: December 09, 2016, 11:00:31 PM »
lol this no one is talking to god of hormones and has the crudness to call me little lol ...probably another dealer who is very frustrated I'm going to put gtbig back on the map ,, now the filts will have 2 sites coming knocking their scams down ,, there will not be corruption in this sport period

i much much prefer to endorse couple of supplements than to let this rubbish poisoner dealers poison athletes like me and my pupils which are every sane and responsible athlete

when talking to me take your shoes off your feet and kneel ya idiot

dismissed

gh15 approved

hey
dipshit
its no secret who I am. Im Josh Rehaluk of Regina Saskatchewan Canada
see I can say who I am cause you are weak, pathetic, useless and scared.

so really, fuck off so the adults can talk you piece of useless trash

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #92 on: December 09, 2016, 11:03:04 PM »
ths gh15 is from an era no one knew or cared about you.. the spot light should be on the right thing and it is bodybuild and fitness this is bodybuild and fitness forum just like gh15 and it also deserve to be respected like it used to be last decade so you can go fart quietly in the corner and tell alex53 to give you a napkin for the nose

gh15 approved
Just wait until the paperwork is filed.