Author Topic: TEST AND DECA  (Read 7590 times)

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
TEST AND DECA
« on: January 19, 2016, 10:28:59 AM »
whats the point of running them together? Isn't Deca...Test in essence? Why not just double Test....is there a benefit with DECA?

herraisland

• Getbig III
Re: TEST AND DECA
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 10:48:51 AM »
Wat....

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 11:24:15 AM »
The...
?

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2016, 12:47:35 PM »
Deca has many good properties. Androgenic/anabolic ratio of 37/125, converts to dhn instead of dht...so easier on hair, skin and prostate.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2016, 08:55:09 PM »
whats the point of running them together? Isn't Deca...Test in essence? Why not just double Test....is there a benefit with DECA?

I use it with test, better gains and almost no sides
you are gay.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2016, 12:39:35 PM »
bump...

still the same question "If deca is very similar to test why run them together?"

I am thinking running test 200 cyp and 200 deca weekly for 12 weeks....currently I run only 200 cyp weekly.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2016, 04:29:13 PM »
Why run them together? Because Arnold fucking did it look at him no further questions bitch

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2016, 06:13:07 PM »
Why run them together? Because Arnold fucking did it look at him no further questions bitch

lol says who ?

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2016, 06:29:24 PM »
Deca is not the same as test for me.

In my experience:

I've only use NPP but nandrolone is nandrolone
(1) Rounder, fuller looking muscles
(2) No muscle soreness even after intense workouts. I only took rest days for nervous system to recover
(3) Faster heart rate
(4) Night sweats if I don't take prami, caber
(5) studies have shown it causes heart enlargement, cardiac remodelling, and 11x more damage to blood vessels than test (which is why i stopped using it)
(6) Some effect on lipids but not as much as tren
(7) Much better mass builder for me than test
(8) Potential deca dick (never got it, but big big thing depending on your relationship status/type of job)

Test:
(1) Thickness like nothing else. 500 mg of test gives me more thickness than 2g of npp (yes I tried this npp dose for a while just to see what it was like). It's really an unmistakeable thickness that makes you look powerful. I can't really describe it. I think Jizmo has the same experience
(2) Shit load more strength than equivalent amount of deca or more
(3) No joint lubrication properties
(4) Worse skin quality. DOn't know why test just makes me look a little older/rugged. Also more acne
(5) No muscle shape influencing qualities. With test you basically become a bigger version of yourself. Whereas with something like NPP I can see delts growing more in proportion to growth of other body parts. 19-nors really seem to blow up my delts, don't know why
(6) more aggressive mental state and drive
(7) Increased DHT increases raises my BP a lot. NPP doesn't really raise my BP that much
(8) test is a good mass retainer for me but not so much a mass builder. I found that I have to use higher anabolics to build, then use test to maintain

these observations are for each compound individually. I think the best for mass and some nice shape would be test and deca together

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2016, 06:31:45 PM »
This isn't a goddamn college exam I don't need to post a fucking link to a credited source to prove Arnold took test and deca lol

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2016, 07:53:44 PM »
I've been using deca/npp with a decent test base for the last 5 years on and off. My blood pressure is fine my resting heart rate gets a little high at times. I do a lot of cardio to keep my heart in shape so far no damage I'm still fairly young though. I plan on using this stack for a few more years. When I'm 35 I'll switch to a more conservative test primo stack. Nandro gives roundness like nothing else. You want to have huge arms and fill out your t-shirts deca/npp with a good test base is where it's at. Very little sides. If I used as much tren or equipose as I have nandro and test I would probably have serious health complications. They both give me scary sides. Super high bp anxiety paranoia anger outbursts. As far as im concerned test and deca is the safest stack out there. I used test mast stack for a long time but i was missing that added roundness. When I added npp for the first time I didn't want to stop.

My doses are fairly conservative I only need 300-500 npp to get the look or 600 deca. Test does rarely goes over 750. Want to look sharp for summer lower carbs add masteron.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2016, 08:51:46 PM »
Deca is not the same as test for me.

In my experience:

I've only use NPP but nandrolone is nandrolone
(1) Rounder, fuller looking muscles
(2) No muscle soreness even after intense workouts. I only took rest days for nervous system to recover
(3) Faster heart rate
(4) Night sweats if I don't take prami, caber
(5) studies have shown it causes heart enlargement, cardiac remodelling, and 11x more damage to blood vessels than test (which is why i stopped using it)
(6) Some effect on lipids but not as much as tren
(7) Much better mass builder for me than test
(8) Potential deca dick (never got it, but big big thing depending on your relationship status/type of job)

Test:
(1) Thickness like nothing else. 500 mg of test gives me more thickness than 2g of npp (yes I tried this npp dose for a while just to see what it was like). It's really an unmistakeable thickness that makes you look powerful. I can't really describe it. I think Jizmo has the same experience
(2) Shit load more strength than equivalent amount of deca or more
(3) No joint lubrication properties
(4) Worse skin quality. DOn't know why test just makes me look a little older/rugged. Also more acne
(5) No muscle shape influencing qualities. With test you basically become a bigger version of yourself. Whereas with something like NPP I can see delts growing more in proportion to growth of other body parts. 19-nors really seem to blow up my delts, don't know why
(6) more aggressive mental state and drive
(7) Increased DHT increases raises my BP a lot. NPP doesn't really raise my BP that much
(8) test is a good mass retainer for me but not so much a mass builder. I found that I have to use higher anabolics to build, then use test to maintain

these observations are for each compound individually. I think the best for mass and some nice shape would be test and deca together

Well done!   Spot on

Why the hell does deca cause drenching night sweats?!?
you are gay.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2016, 09:19:24 PM »
This isn't a goddamn college exam I don't need to post a fucking link to a credited source to prove Arnold took test and deca lol

LOL!
Test and deca go together like peanut butter and jam.
?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2016, 07:23:44 AM »
LOL!
Test and deca go together like peanut butter and jam.

Been that away for decades. Lol.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2016, 09:00:56 AM »
Been that away for decades. Lol.
Best mass builders with minimal sides

I add deca to test for more mass but less androgenic sides (hair loss, acne etc)

I can run 400 mg each (800 mg weekly) and have little to no sides and great gains
If I do 500 test I get acne, shedding etc.   

Like someone says above, I can eat a peanut butter sandwich, but peanut butter and jelly is just much better
you are gay.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2016, 01:09:22 PM »
What do you guys think of 100mgs of test e stacked with 500mgs of deca a week? Testosterone over 150mgs tends to give me acne and I don't really get acne from deca.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2016, 02:23:24 PM »
What do you guys think of 100mgs of test e stacked with 500mgs of deca a week? Testosterone over 150mgs tends to give me acne and I don't really get acne from deca.
I did that and didn't gain much.  Got drenching night sweats and severe depression and anxiety (never a history of it)...   Sounded good to me, but I would never do it again.. Took forever to recover from
you are gay.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2016, 06:03:05 PM »
Did you take prami or caber along with it? Those are some odd side effects for deca it seems like.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2016, 06:56:11 PM »
Did you take prami or caber along with it? Those are some odd side effects for deca it seems like.
No, I took arimidex which William levylln told me to do...

Sides not crazy, most complain of night sweats... Depression and most other sides are common cause you drop your natural test to 0...  I also was off all test for a month during the deca cycle cause I was paranoid about hair loss...

Like I said, sounds good but I'll advices

Much recommend if adrogenic sides are an issue: test 500 plus finasteride plus an AI
you are gay.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2016, 07:45:47 PM »
Interesting I will keep all that in mind and look into finasteride. I found a decent ammount of people on forums that ran about 100mgs-200mgs of test with around 500mgs of deca and they had no problems. If I do try the cycle I'll stop it if I start to get the symptoms you described. They all claim that if estrogen and prolactin is kept under control that there should be no bad side effects. I am just experiencing some joint pain after crashing my estrogen so I figured some deca could possibly help to lubricate my joints back to normal and maybe help with some healing in my joints if I messed them up. It's been 2 weeks since I quit arimidex and my joints still hurt so deca might help I figured.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2016, 07:52:22 PM »
Interesting I will keep all that in mind and look into finasteride. I found a decent ammount of people on forums that ran about 100mgs-200mgs of test with around 500mgs of deca and they had no problems. If I do try the cycle I'll stop it if I start to get the symptoms you described. They all claim that if estrogen and prolactin is kept under control that there should be no bad side effects. I am just experiencing some joint pain after crashing my estrogen so I figured some deca could possibly help to lubricate my joints back to normal and maybe help with some healing in my joints if I messed them up. It's been 2 weeks since I quit arimidex and my joints still hurt so deca might help I figured.
I've done what u said but honestly, much better gains with 400 test a week

Joint pains, just add 200 deca for joint relief
you are gay.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2016, 08:51:08 PM »
Lol by the way your signature at the bottom of your posts has made me laugh for a while.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2016, 04:58:31 AM »
Lee priest only uses 200mg deca and he made great gains over the year... and on off season he is completely natty (y)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2016, 07:36:19 AM »
Lee priest only uses 200mg deca and he made great gains over the year... and on off season he is completely natty (y)
you forgot about the 1-2 winny tabs a day
THATS what gives the gains  :D

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2016, 08:19:20 PM »
Lol by the way your signature at the bottom of your posts has made me laugh for a while.

I will say this though...

My first cycle via HRt was 200 test weekly and 300 deca... Worked great, no sides... But that was about 8 years ago, much younger then

My issues really came up when I dropped the test altogether for a few months...  Didn't have any sides, just got depressed etc... But I really didn't gain much

Now days, 400 test a week does wonders, gain about 20 lbm with basically no sides... The arimidex keeps water gains low
you are gay.