Author Topic: Opinion on BD injectables..  (Read 1929 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Opinion on BD injectables..
« on: March 13, 2006, 09:22:25 AM »
Never tried them yet, anyone have any opinions of British Dragon injectables? specifically their Tren ?

whitewidow

Re: Opinion on BD injectables..
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2006, 02:15:42 AM »
well their Tren has always been good- cant say the same for the test e or alot of the other injects- but as far as the tren - its always been the bomb- alot of people put british Dragon down- but I like them- their an innovative company- just released 10mg halotestin tablets-  from what I hear they will be FDA approved hear soon- their one of the leading companys despite some of their quality control issues.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2006, 02:32:18 AM »
well their Tren has always been good- cant say the same for the test e or alot of the other injects- but as far as the tren - its always been the bomb- alot of people put british Dragon down- but I like them- their an innovative company- just released 10mg halotestin tablets-  from what I hear they will be FDA approved hear soon- their one of the leading companys despite some of their quality control issues.

Halotestin tabs are already out on the market.

They are made by Pharamica/Upjohn.

As far as BD, I've only used their tabs and they were low quality and chalky....crumbly.  They felt underdosed.

The best tabs I ever had were from a UG in China who has since closed up shop.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2006, 06:47:36 AM »
what a critic.. dude BD is the best out there
they are not underdosed if any there overdosed.
and how do you get a pill and look at it and say its underdosed.
i doubt you have lab in your house.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2006, 09:19:05 AM »
DIV, are you sure you didn't get any of the fake BD tabs, about a year back there was some contraversy with another UG lab trying to discredit BD by manufacturing identical tabs and underdosing them really badly. As far as I know (and from personal experience) legit BD tabs are AMAZING, esp. the Turinabol ;)  I've never seen any real BD tabs chalky (as you describe) they're always very well pressed and firm.

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2006, 10:19:26 AM »
I have used BD equipoise before..It was the Best EQ i have used period.
musclegurus.com

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2006, 10:24:33 AM »
BD is great stuff. I like it very much. Of course if do not use counterfeit.
I know tons of guys who use it and get great results.  8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2006, 11:39:34 AM »
I have used BD equipoise before..It was the Best EQ i have used period.
Really? I used their EQ once and I wasn't very impressed, but keep in mind I'm not a big EQ fan.

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2006, 12:13:18 PM »
DIV, are you sure you didn't get any of the fake BD tabs, about a year back there was some contraversy with another UG lab trying to discredit BD by manufacturing identical tabs and underdosing them really badly. As far as I know (and from personal experience) legit BD tabs are AMAZING, esp. the Turinabol ;)  I've never seen any real BD tabs chalky (as you describe) they're always very well pressed and firm.

if you order from alin you will get original british dragon product directly from europe- most of the tabs are prett damn close to the actual label claim- back in 2003 and 2004- they had some underdosed tab issues- they are cleared up- the TBOl is not really that great- never have I seen any crumbly tabs- most are very firm and should come in original foil puches if you order from europe. real pouches have BD holo on front- dragon logo on the back and dragon freshener pouch inside the pouches- What I have noticed is that its mainly british Dragon competitors who say they are a shit company and sell underdosed product- NOT TRUE- they go through rigorous testing of the raw materials and final product- they are going to be the leading company very soon if they are not already- and their quality and products are only getting better.also no other company has some of the safety features british dragon does- getting almost impossible to couterfeit them.

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2006, 12:38:15 PM »
Well said WW!  8)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2006, 01:50:43 PM »

if you order from alin you will get original british dragon product directly from europe- most of the tabs are prett damn close to the actual label claim- back in 2003 and 2004- they had some underdosed tab issues- they are cleared up- the TBOl is not really that great- never have I seen any crumbly tabs- most are very firm and should come in original foil puches if you order from europe. real pouches have BD holo on front- dragon logo on the back and dragon freshener pouch inside the pouches- What I have noticed is that its mainly british Dragon competitors who say they are a shit company and sell underdosed product- NOT TRUE- they go through rigorous testing of the raw materials and final product- they are going to be the leading company very soon if they are not already- and their quality and products are only getting better.also no other company has some of the safety features british dragon does- getting almost impossible to couterfeit them.

Widow,

I am speaking of back in 2003/4, that was the only time I tried them and they were weak.  If a company puts out a bad product I'm not going to keep trying them over and over.  Same thing with IP, they develop a reputation and it sticks.  Some people like BD, some don't.  Based on my experience I wouldn't recommend them.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...