Author Topic: 240 ready to EXPLODE in 3...2...  (Read 957 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
240 ready to EXPLODE in 3...2...
« on: January 19, 2016, 04:53:21 PM »
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/20/us/politics/donald-trump-sarah-palin.html?_r=0

Break out the paddles 240's going into cardiac arrest..lol.

absfabs

• Getbig III
Re: 240 ready to EXPLODE in 3...2...
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 04:54:31 PM »

240 melted down in my thread  ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 05:09:58 PM »
Another great political move by Trump.

Like her or not, she will be an solid attack dog for him going forward.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2016, 05:15:05 PM »
Yes. Because she sure did help McCain a lot.

Who did she endorse in 2012?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2016, 05:21:07 PM »
I called this last night.   Get with the times, man. 

Palin abandoned Her tea party beliefs to support the liberal celebrity. B

If repubs are stupid enough to listen, go for it. 

He wants Iowa and is willing to do anything to weaken cruz.   This does that.  Smart political move, due to the mouth breathing zealots of iowa

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2016, 05:27:06 PM »

This move was all about Iowa.

I doubt very seriously he would consider her as a VP choice.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2016, 06:38:21 PM »
This move was all about Iowa.

I doubt very seriously he would consider her as a VP choice.

she just wants to be relevant again.  this gets him a few conservatives and costs him credibility nationally.. his body languages screamed "i'm tolerating this idiot fumbling thru her insults because I want Iowa"

He wins iowa, he probably wins 45 of the states in the primary/caucuses.   it's a smart political move. 

PALIN blew it in 2008 (fox/moffit/edison poll said 60% of total voters said she wasn't even ready to be VICE prez)
Palin didn't help in 2012 when a very beatable obama trounched her pick, Romeny.

She won't help him in the general election - BUT since I still believe his eventual goal is a clinton win, this is the perfect move.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2016, 06:49:16 PM »
she just wants to be relevant again.  this gets him a few conservatives and costs him credibility nationally.. his body languages screamed "i'm tolerating this idiot fumbling thru her insults because I want Iowa"

He wins iowa, he probably wins 45 of the states in the primary/caucuses.   it's a smart political move. 

PALIN blew it in 2008 (fox/moffit/edison poll said 60% of total voters said she wasn't even ready to be VICE prez)
Palin didn't help in 2012 when a very beatable obama trounched her pick, Romeny.

She won't help him in the general election - BUT since I still believe his eventual goal is a clinton win, this is the perfect move.

LOL ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2016, 08:26:52 PM »

"She just wants to be relevant again"? Like she inserted herself into HIS campaign as if it were ultimately HER decision. lol.

Not sure why you're bringing up 2008. If there's anything not relevant it's that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2016, 08:27:16 PM »
LOL ;D

it's so true.   I admit this is a shrewd move by trump.  Timing good.  Will hurt cruz a bit too.

But mannnn did he look awkward on that stage with the forced smile.  We've all seen trump smile naturally for decades now.  It's unmistakeable, and NEVER forced.  It was certainly forced today lol.  

Palin delivered the standard word salad.  Trump is so smooth and rehearsed, delivering catch phrase after catch phrase, flawlessly.  Palin?   She's still very awkward when shes' speaking.  Stumbling all over things she tries to make up on the fly.

Trump needed this for 3000 Iowa voters that still have Palin stickers on their trucks.  He'll probably win because ot it.  but man, you could tell he hated being up on that stage with her.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2016, 08:29:59 PM »
"She just wants to be relevant again"? Like she inserted herself into HIS campaign as if it were ultimately HER decision. lol.

Not sure why you're bringing up 2008. If there's anything not relevant it's that.

Palin's ONLY ONLY ONLY claim to fame is her 2008 VP selection.

outside of that?   A partial-term as governor and maybe a year of TV time once a week, and other failed ventures.

So yea, the ONLY reason Palin is on that stage today is her 2008 VP pick....   2008 is very relevant when you bring up her name.

Don't get me wrong, it's a smart move by trump to grab the 3,000 iowa mouth-breathing insecure zealots that still think she can be president one day.   I give him mad props for this.  I called it last night, the minute he said special guest tomorrow.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2016, 08:32:40 PM »
Palin's ONLY ONLY ONLY claim to fame is her 2008 VP selection.

outside of that?   A partial-term as governor and maybe a year of TV time once a week, and other failed ventures.

So yea, the ONLY reason Palin is on that stage today is her 2008 VP pick....   2008 is very relevant when you bring up her name.

Don't get me wrong, it's a smart move by trump to grab the 3,000 iowa mouth-breathing insecure zealots that still think she can be president one day.   I give him mad props for this.  I called it last night, the minute he said special guest tomorrow.

Outside of that? You mean outside her being more qualified than Obama in 2008? lol

What was Obama's claim to fame before his fraudulent victory that you drove you and your family to the polls to vote for him?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2016, 08:38:52 PM »
it's so true.   I admit this is a shrewd move by trump.  Timing good.  Will hurt cruz a bit too.

But mannnn did he look awkward on that stage with the forced smile.  We've all seen trump smile naturally for decades now.  It's unmistakeable, and NEVER forced.  It was certainly forced today lol.  

Palin delivered the standard word salad.  Trump is so smooth and rehearsed, delivering catch phrase after catch phrase, flawlessly.  Palin?   She's still very awkward when shes' speaking.  Stumbling all over things she tries to make up on the fly.

Trump needed this for 3000 Iowa voters that still have Palin stickers on their trucks.  He'll probably win because ot it.  but man, you could tell he hated being up on that stage with her.

The obvious question I have concerning Palin's endorsement of Trump is "Why?"

Sarah Palin gave a resounding, energetic endorsement for Ted Cruz in his upset win over then sitting Lt. Governor David Dewhurst to replace Kay Bailey Hutchison's Texas Senate seat.

Trump is worth 3 Billion on the conservative side and upwards of 10 billion by other estimates.

One thing we know for sure is the man HATES to lose.

Was some money potentially passed around behind the scenes?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2016, 08:40:15 PM »
AHHHH

classic move.    You have zero argument for my statement, so you return to "but obama is worse..."

Sorry man, those days of shit debate on getbig have long passed.   333386 retired those, and you should have too.  Grown-ups don't divert arguments with "but she's better than obama..." when obama isn't even in the discussion ;)

Look man, Palin is famous in 2016 because of her 2008 VP selection - so yes, 2008 is certainly relevant, and her performance in 2008 is relevant too.  These are facts.   We're too old to return to debating resumes of Obama vs. Palin.   She's a washed up webcast personality, he is about to retire from presidency and make $30 mil a year giving speeches.  Any debate of palin vs obama is long over.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2016, 08:44:08 PM »
The obvious question I have concerning Palin's endorsement of Trump is "Why?"

Sarah Palin gave a resounding, energetic endorsement for Ted Cruz in his upset win over then sitting Lt. Governor David Dewhurst to replace Kay Bailey Hutchison's Texas Senate seat.

Palin is a populist too.  Remember, she used to blame mankind for global warming and supported amnesty - both positions in late 2008.  By 2010, she was on FOX news leading this uber-conservative tea party movement, calling herself the "kingmaker" because she "endorsed" a movement which was already gaining massive momentum.

She adapts to whatever is popular and tries to attach her name to it, so when the inevitable happens, she can take credit. 

This gives Trump an extra 3,000 swing votes from slack-jawed Iowans who still have a Palin-boner. 
This gives Palin new relevance thru her newfound ability to claim she somehow "shaped" the 2016 presidential race.

It's a win-win.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2016, 04:21:41 AM »

Her son was arrested hours before her endorsement yesterday. 

Weapons, domestic violence, drunk woth a firearm, and more.  It's the 26 year old Track, the military hero of 2008. 

Charming. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2016, 04:26:26 AM »
The elder son of former Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin has been arrested on suspicion of assaulting a woman and carrying a gun while intoxicated, police in the family’s Alaska hometown said on Tuesday.

The arrest came just hours before Palin, the politician-turned-reality TV star, endorsed Donald Trump, the reality television star-turned-politician, in his bid for the 2016 Republican presidential nomination.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2016, 06:18:29 AM »
The elder son of former Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin has been arrested on suspicion of assaulting a woman and carrying a gun while intoxicated, police in the family’s Alaska hometown said on Tuesday.

The arrest came just hours before Palin, the politician-turned-reality TV star, endorsed Donald Trump, the reality television star-turned-politician, in his bid for the 2016 Republican presidential nomination.

Hillbilly Family Values of Peace.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2016, 06:26:56 AM »
Now we will see how many GOP voters are drinking the water from Flint.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2016, 06:36:26 AM »
Now we will see how many GOP voters are drinking the water from Flint.

That one was too easy,.,,

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2016, 06:39:48 AM »
I really don't get this whole "endorsement" thing. People that I have never met, who read from a script, are going to sway me one way or another for my vote? Not fucking likely.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2016, 09:30:37 PM »
Palin is a populist too.  Remember, she used to blame mankind for global warming and supported amnesty - both positions in late 2008.  By 2010, she was on FOX news leading this uber-conservative tea party movement, calling herself the "kingmaker" because she "endorsed" a movement which was already gaining massive momentum.

She adapts to whatever is popular and tries to attach her name to it, so when the inevitable happens, she can take credit. 

This gives Trump an extra 3,000 swing votes from slack-jawed Iowans who still have a Palin-boner. 
This gives Palin new relevance thru her newfound ability to claim she somehow "shaped" the 2016 presidential race.

It's a win-win.   

Looks like the "kingmaker" Palin continues to be bad luck for candidates.