Author Topic: Cruz and Glenn Beck Join Forces at Waterloo to Campaign  (Read 1166 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Cruz and Glenn Beck Join Forces at Waterloo to Campaign
« on: January 19, 2016, 06:59:49 PM »

Glenn Beck lit into former Alaska governor Sarah Palin after her endorsement today of GOP presidential frontrunner Donald Trump. The radio host then announced that he would be joining Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) this weekend for a campaign rally in Waterloo, Iowa.

Beck, who had a falling out with Palin a number of years ago that only became public last fall when he referred to her as a “clown” on his radio show, posted the following to his Facebook page today:

Sarah Palin.

Small Government, lower taxes, fewer regulations and the constitution?

Not any more.

Big government, bailouts, executive orders, not just abortion but partial birth abortion, nationalizing of banks, stimulus, pathway to citizenship.

All of these views were held by Donald Trump during this administration. Pathway to citizenship in 2013. Some as recently as last year.

What was the massive pivot point to make him change so fundamentally?

When Sarah and the tea party won a hard fought election and were under attack in 2010, DJT was giving money to Pelosi, Reid and Rahm.

I couldn’t disagree with her more but she has played the game now for years. Perhaps she knows more than those of us still on the outside.

Maybe the press was right about her but for all of the wrong reasons.

Shortly after posting this, Beck announced on Facebook that he and his wife Tania would be joining Ted Cruz for a rally in Waterloo, Iowa, this weekend.

“Hope to see you there as I lend my support to help defend the constitution, a small government crusader and an authentic conservative Christian candidate,” Beck wrote in reference to Cruz.

Beck and Cruz had previously worked together for a border relief effort in 2014 to bring soccer balls, teddy bears, and other humanitarian aid to illegal immigrant children.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Cruz and Glenn Beck Join Forces at Waterloo to Campaign
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 08:36:29 PM »
Cruz is a real mothertrucking conservative.

So is Glen Beck.   Consistently, forever. 

Palin just flipped from tea party to RINO to join "celebrity presidential run".  SHe's just as transparent these skilly cats who loved tea party in 2010 and love trump today.   

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2016, 12:13:07 AM »
How did we end up with Ted Cruz? Big government is how...

7 U.S.C. §7734 & 7 C.F.R. §330.400(a)(2) make it a federal crime to import foreign garbage, except Canadian garbage.

;D

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2016, 03:36:56 AM »
...a real mothertrucking conservative.

So is Glen Beck.   Consistently, forever Ever since he has been coached by Pat Gray.... 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2016, 06:39:35 AM »
Is it bad that i either want Cruz or Sanders

pause

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2016, 06:56:45 AM »
Cruz good, sanders bad

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2016, 07:24:15 AM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2016, 07:33:28 AM »
Cruz good, sanders bad

If you pick a gun to my head I think I'm picking Sanders over Hillary.

She is just a wretched, vile human being.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2016, 07:38:13 AM »

luckily, if either of them wins, that gun would be banned anyway, so you're safe :) 

I love to see the turmoil in the demo party, but hilary still leads nationally by 25 points and will win the nomination easily.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2016, 07:40:07 AM »
luckily, if either of them wins, that gun would be banned anyway, so you're safe :) 

I love to see the turmoil in the demo party, but hilary still leads nationally by 25 points and will win the nomination easily.

haha, you've been hitting em outta the park here lately my friend!  :D ;D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2016, 08:56:28 AM »
Sanders if a friggen train wreck...holyshit we we be doomed.

Two thousand years ago, a Roman could wander the known world confident that he would be unmolested by local unruly elements, protected only by the statement "Civis romanus sum," I am a Roman citizen. His confidence stemmed from a demonstrated assurance that any group that dared attack a Roman would trigger a response in the form of a Roman legion, which would deal swift and brutal justice. Juxtapose this image of a previous world-spanning hegemon with the image of ten American Sailors kneeling on the deck of their own vessel with their hands clasped together over their heads. It is an image of indignity and failure that is accompanied by the smell of rotting power.
...This is where we find ourselves today, kneeling on the world's stage, with our hands clasped over our heads, all the while trying to convince ourselves that this new position demonstrates our strength and earns respect. Civis americanus sum, I am an American citizen. Let the molesting begin.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2016, 10:00:13 AM »
haha, you've been hitting em outta the park here lately my friend!  :D ;D

;D   I'm just so happy Palin has involved herself in the presidential race again.  I'm rejuvenated! 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2016, 10:02:13 AM »

I can't stand the clintons, but I say it easily... Hilary will win this thing and fast.

iowa is packed with religious zealots that hate the hilary lies/sex.
NH is packed with obsessed Bernie liberal fans from nearby VT.

The rest of the country is gonna be clinton.  She'll get 42-44 of the states against bernie.  She's led by 25+ points nationally all along.   Why start the nomination process with the extreme states?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2016, 10:26:00 AM »
;D   I'm just so happy Palin has involved herself in the presidential race again.  I'm rejuvenated! 

Her son being busted for alcohol related domestic abuse was like the White Trash icing on the cake!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2016, 12:13:21 PM »

She is just a wretched, vile human being.

oh definitely. sanders, while completely wrong ideologically, at least seems like a decent, genuine human being

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2016, 12:26:33 PM »
oh definitely. sanders, while completely wrong ideologically, at least seems like a decent, genuine human being

THIS!!!

We see this on the republican side... Trump is shit on conservative values BUT he's a genuine person.  Doesn't mind being a prick because he's very upfront with it.  Doesn't bother his supporters if he's a lib on a bunch of issues - as long as he's "real" with them. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2016, 12:52:35 PM »

Bernie actually has some very likable qualities and I don't doubt he is sincere in his desire to improve the country I just think his policies are the wrong way to go about it.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2016, 01:19:03 PM »
Is it bad that i either want Cruz or Sanders

pause

No... Because they both have good and bad.

I do not think either would be completely terrible.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2016, 02:20:14 PM »

He's a vile communist piece of shit. He'd tax us into hell....relent on guns, burn the constitution and bankrupt the country...our military would be about 6 dudes with bb guns. I grew up with this asshole a couple states away and then in his state for college. Make no mistake...he's a commie...he's also 90 years old otherwise I don't think you guys will think he's so harmless.

In the 1970s he belonged to the anti-war Liberty Union Party (LUP). Under the LUP banner, he ran unsuccessfully for the U.S. Senate and governor of Vermont. His platform called for all U.S. banks to be nationalized, public ownership of all utilities, and the establishment of a worker-controlled federal government.

Sanders quit the LUP in 1979 and was elected mayor of Burlington, Vermont. During his decade in office he displayed a Soviet flag in his mayoral office and claimed he did so to honor Yaroslavl, Burlington's sister city in the U.S.S.R. In addition, he made Puerto Cabezas in Communist Nicaragua another sister city of Burlington.

In 1989 Sanders addressed the national conference of the U.S. Peace Council, a Communist Party USA front group. The event focused on how to “end the Cold War” and “fund human needs.” Fellow speakers included radicals such as Leslie Cagan and U.S. Rep. John Conyers (D-Mich.)

Interacting with the CPUSA was a dangerous thing. During the Cold War, CPUSA members swore an oath "to the Soviet Union, to a 'Soviet America,' and to the 'triumph of Soviet power in the United States," according to Professor Paul Kengor.

In the 1990s, Sanders repeatedly introduced legislation in the U.S. House of Representatives to cut the nation's intelligence budget. He reasoned that “the Soviet Union no longer exists,” and that concerns such as “massive unemployment,” “low wages,” “homelessness,” “hungry children,” and “the collapse of our educational system” represented “maybe a stronger danger [than foreign terrorists] for our national security.”
L

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2016, 04:08:55 PM »

You'll get no argument from me on that... Sanders is a crazy fool.

Two thousand years ago, a Roman could wander the known world confident that he would be unmolested by local unruly elements, protected only by the statement "Civis romanus sum," I am a Roman citizen. His confidence stemmed from a demonstrated assurance that any group that dared attack a Roman would trigger a response in the form of a Roman legion, which would deal swift and brutal justice. Juxtapose this image of a previous world-spanning hegemon with the image of ten American Sailors kneeling on the deck of their own vessel with their hands clasped together over their heads. It is an image of indignity and failure that is accompanied by the smell of rotting power.
...This is where we find ourselves today, kneeling on the world's stage, with our hands clasped over our heads, all the while trying to convince ourselves that this new position demonstrates our strength and earns respect. Civis americanus sum, I am an American citizen. Let the molesting begin.

Your above statement seems to suggest that you are of the opinion that Americans should be able to go anywhere they please with impunity and no concern or care in the world - to hell with local laws, borders or anything else - backed only by the threat of military retaliation. Is that really what you believe?

More specifically, on the topic of the our sailors that were detained by Iran: I agree that their treatment - especially the videotaped "confession/apology" was a load of bullshit. But let's look past that for a second.

Assume, for a moment, that Iranian sailors had entered U.S. territorial waters without permission. Do you think that we should be able to detain them? And if so, then why (assuming our sailors were in Iranian territorial waters) should Iran not have the right to detain those that violate its territory?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2016, 04:40:27 PM »
Your above statement seems to suggest that you are of the opinion that Americans should be able to go anywhere they please with impunity and no concern or care in the world - to hell with local laws, borders or anything else - backed only by the threat of military retaliation. Is that really what you believe?

More specifically, on the topic of the our sailors that were detained by Iran: I agree that their treatment - especially the videotaped "confession/apology" was a load of bullshit. But let's look past that for a second.

Assume, for a moment, that Iranian sailors had entered U.S. territorial waters without permission. Do you think that we should be able to detain them? And if so, then why (assuming our sailors were in Iranian territorial waters) should Iran not have the right to detain those that violate its territory?

I doubt he authored this. Most likely it was written by Jerry Hendrix:

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/429908/iran-united-states-navy-sailors-obama-foreign-policy

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2016, 11:17:05 AM »
Her son being busted for alcohol related domestic abuse was like the White Trash icing on the cake!

He got drunk and beat up a woman while carrying a gun.   Trifecta of complete trash.  

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2016, 06:32:21 AM »

He's a vile communist piece of shit. He'd tax us into hell....relent on guns, burn the constitution and bankrupt the country...our military would be about 6 dudes with bb guns. I grew up with this asshole a couple states away and then in his state for college. Make no mistake...he's a commie...he's also 90 years old otherwise I don't think you guys will think he's so harmless.

In the 1970s he belonged to the anti-war Liberty Union Party (LUP). Under the LUP banner, he ran unsuccessfully for the U.S. Senate and governor of Vermont. His platform called for all U.S. banks to be nationalized, public ownership of all utilities, and the establishment of a worker-controlled federal government.

Sanders quit the LUP in 1979 and was elected mayor of Burlington, Vermont. During his decade in office he displayed a Soviet flag in his mayoral office and claimed he did so to honor Yaroslavl, Burlington's sister city in the U.S.S.R. In addition, he made Puerto Cabezas in Communist Nicaragua another sister city of Burlington.

In 1989 Sanders addressed the national conference of the U.S. Peace Council, a Communist Party USA front group. The event focused on how to “end the Cold War” and “fund human needs.” Fellow speakers included radicals such as Leslie Cagan and U.S. Rep. John Conyers (D-Mich.)

Interacting with the CPUSA was a dangerous thing. During the Cold War, CPUSA members swore an oath "to the Soviet Union, to a 'Soviet America,' and to the 'triumph of Soviet power in the United States," according to Professor Paul Kengor.

In the 1990s, Sanders repeatedly introduced legislation in the U.S. House of Representatives to cut the nation's intelligence budget. He reasoned that “the Soviet Union no longer exists,” and that concerns such as “massive unemployment,” “low wages,” “homelessness,” “hungry children,” and “the collapse of our educational system” represented “maybe a stronger danger [than foreign terrorists] for our national security.”

I meant that in the context of relative to Hillary...both of them are totally wrong and the opposite of everything that has made America great, I have no doubt they would both finish off Obama's job of dispatching the nation for good.
but Sanders I think genuinely thinks he is doing the right thing, whereas Hillary is doesn't really give a crap about anything but herself and her own interests. not that I would ever, ever vote for either of them.