Author Topic: pro hormones  (Read 1643 times)

mvbaseball24

• Getbig II
pro hormones
« on: March 13, 2006, 07:48:57 PM »
what pro hormone is the best to take, superdrol, halodrol, or orastan-e. looking to put on about 10 pounds of solid muscle, not just water weight

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: pro hormones
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2006, 08:42:03 PM »
what pro hormone is the best to take, superdrol, halodrol, or orastan-e. looking to put on about 10 pounds of solid muscle, not just water weight
I would not recommend any of them or any PH. Most if not all of these are compounds carry similar structures to 17aa steroids but they have been chemically altered in some fashion to make them available legally. These chemical alterations actually make them far more dangerous to your body then real AAS...PH typically have more side-effects then the real deal, and gains with PH are almost imposable to maintain after you discontinue use.

If you are considering Pro-hormones I would reconsider my choice. If you are hell-bent on using things for muscle enhancement and the like, the real thing is far safer and much more efficient. I am in absolutely no way recommending that you begin using AAS, even though I use them myself, I never recommend someone else turning to the "Dark Side" that choice has to be made by the individual and should be one made in good conscious with abundant research under their belt.