Author Topic: What do you tell a Novice  (Read 6860 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: What do you tell a Novice
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2006, 05:57:51 AM »
My advice would be to take steroids, slap bitches, curse alot and buy the KING OF PAIN video....
then look up a guy named greg valentino and dave palumob and tell him that is what you want ??
L

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2006, 07:12:41 AM »
i usually turn their question around back to them. a kid asked me how to get a large thick chest. in return i asked him how many years he had been training consistantly and what he ate each day. he looked at me very confused and said that he had been lifting 1 1/2 years and has gone from 245 to 185 because he is trying to get lean and that he eats salads all day. i told him that it has taken me 8 years to get where i am and that i eat 6-7 meals a day when i'm bulking. his reply was "fuck that"... :-\

some kids just don't understand the basics...they all want to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time.

8)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2006, 07:20:32 AM »
some kids just don't understand the basics...they all want to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time.

8)

Wise man once say, you cannot serve two masters.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2006, 09:12:25 AM »
You don't need to overeat and be a fat ass to gain muscle, i have been lean since i started lifting and never ate a bunch of junk yet i went from 160-165 to weighing in the 190's in 2 years. All you need to to take in your protein, healthy fats and carbs should be mixed up from day to day or week to week to keep your metabolism up.
I

body88

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2006, 09:34:30 AM »
Tell and extreme ectomorph you're plan and he wont gain shit. Your approach works for meromorphic people not ecto's.

ecto -  eat you're brains out train heavy with the basics 1.5 times bodyweight protein.... Bodyweight times 18 - 20 in total Cal's a day.

meso - balanced diet (a true meso wont be asking you advice as they gain muscle easy anyway)

endo - high protein clean diet- train- cardio

Thats all you need to know when you are a novice

Then when they say "do you about the new bsn nitro explode thats Ronnie uses"?
Tell them to forget all that horse shit and take a multi get some gludamine and creatine then call it a day.

VegasPole

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2006, 10:08:30 AM »
Wise man once say, you cannot serve two masters.

Wise man once said, go to bed with itchy butt, wake up with smelly fingers.
Never Relax Around Blacks