Author Topic: great interview by Branch, further solidifies why he will have good future  (Read 4261 times)

GMCtrk

Did you guys check out the BB.com radio show this week? Good admire Branch he is dead honest with his physique, and didn't put it aside that he needs to bring up his arms, tris, and his back detail. Gotta love him showing respect to Platz too as having the best legs of all-time.

But one thing that does worry me is that Branch in no way connects with his fans. Says he doesn't get on forums, email, doesn't even read the magazines. In one way that is good for his focus, but could be negative as well. What are your thoughts on that?

In any case, Branch has a strong future ahead of him....and manages to show a lot more class than Gustavo

amoney86

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
So you mean great conditioning???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
yeah, he is starting to develp that alien skin at the belly.

It will soon spread.

There is no turning back.

It......
Is.....
His....
Destiny.

GMCtrk

Eh, he's got Stage I Paloumboism.

Last time I checked Palumbo never placed 2nd in an arnold classic, let alone anything else.  ::)

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
Last time I checked Palumbo never placed 2nd in an arnold classic, let alone anything else.  ::)

He placed 2nd in the Super Heavyweight Class at NPC USA in Las Vegas, NV, in 2003.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
Yes, he definitely has Palumboism. There's no turning back once those Cro-Magnonesque genes are activated.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
Did you guys check out the BB.com radio show this week? Good admire Branch he is dead honest with his physique, and didn't put it aside that he needs to bring up his arms, tris, and his back detail. Gotta love him showing respect to Platz too as having the best legs of all-time.

But one thing that does worry me is that Branch in no way connects with his fans. Says he doesn't get on forums, email, doesn't even read the magazines. In one way that is good for his focus, but could be negative as well. What are your thoughts on that?

In any case, Branch has a strong future ahead of him....and manages to show a lot more class than Gustavo

cutler says he doesn't go on any boards either and i don't think it effects him with his fans...Ronnie to some degree doesn't post all that much...These guys dont spend all day posting on boards because they are focused on their goals...Coming on the boards for a pro will help lose their focus..Easy to get caught up in sh t...

GMCtrk

cutler says he doesn't go on any boards either and i don't think it effects him with his fans...Ronnie to some degree doesn't post all that much...These guys dont spend all day posting on boards because they are focused on their goals...Coming on the boards for a pro will help lose their focus..Easy to get caught up in sh t...

this is true, but branch is completely disconnected from anyone short of his training partners, and his family. You can atleas Email Big ron or Jay and get a response quickly from them.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
i listened to him
he said he doesnt read any of the magazines or read any of the internet
websites.  he just looks at the pictures.  i guess that's common in texas because that's all bush does too is look at pictures.
and after hearing branch i dont like him because
he is ignorant

BayGBM

• Getbig V

All too easy (to do).  Perhaps those that do are not as strong as the emperor thought.

FLEX N FREAK

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
I knew him and his posse from when I lived in the Dallas area, he always kept to himself and was very quiet. Im glad he has come out of his shell the last couple of years.

I was surprised to hear him talk about his wife. I didnt know he got married. Did any of you?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Says he doesn't get on forums

smart move

E
E

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!

Good for him. The way a lot of guys trash the pros on the boards I'd say that's a smart move. Why would he want to hear the criticisms and bashings from 140lb muscle worshipers of questionable sexuality who spend their days writting thousands of post and jackin it to bodybuilders who they love/hate. Branch is an intelligent man

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
Branch doesn't go online because he's afraid of seeing his training partners sexy gay pics

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
i listened to him
he said he doesnt read any of the magazines or read any of the internet
websites.  he just looks at the pictures.  i guess that's common in texas because that's all bush does too is look at pictures.
and after hearing branch i dont like him because
he is ignorant

There are two types of people in anything like this

People who do it
People who talk about it

People who do it don't have time to waste talking about it, they're too busy getting their shit together.

Thats not ignorant, thats called getting your shit in order.  Much to your dismay you may find that it is possible to determine constructive comments from elsewhere than boards.. like oh, I don't know.. contests?

How many contests have you been to?  I'm going to assume that the number could be counted on one hand but more than likely is zero. 

Thats ignorance.. :)