Author Topic: IFBB Meeting?  (Read 3115 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
IFBB Meeting?
« on: March 13, 2006, 11:44:14 PM »
What happened?  I have started this thread 3 times now and it gets erased.  What happened and how many showed up.  Was Chic fired?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: IFBB Meeting?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2006, 12:00:10 AM »
What happened?  I have started this thread 3 times now and it gets erased.  What happened and how many showed up.  Was Chic fired?

It's a conspiracy............
HAHA, RON.....

hillbilly

• Getbig III
  • LOOK! the crazy cat is back and packing a gat!
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2006, 12:02:54 AM »

i hope so

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2006, 02:33:10 AM »
They all took turns gang-banging Rodney St Cloud and Frank Roberson after they played a few sessions of musical chairs.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2006, 04:44:29 AM »
8 people showed.

The Pro Division is here.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2006, 04:53:05 AM »

I heard it was Mustafa's idea when he cornered the Weiders, Pecker and Manion to force them to do it
I am a mini beast

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2006, 06:52:54 AM »
who has signed up for the Pro Division?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2006, 09:18:33 AM »
What happened and what was discussed was only of interest to those who chose to attend. To those that couldn't, or didn't bother...they can get any info from me at any time during the year.

I don't discuss the results of closed door meetings to fans....sorry.

The attendance was poor, and I really hope athletes will start to take more of an interest in THEIR futures and the future of the sport.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2006, 09:22:29 AM »
Did Shawn ray attend? I recall you'll bickering/bitching back and forth
about his lack of attendance at one of you rmeetings.

What happened and what was discussed was only of interest to those who chose to attend. To those that couldn't, or didn't bother...they can get any info from me at any time during the year.

I don't discuss the results of closed door meetings to fans....sorry.

The attendance was poor, and I really hope athletes will start to take more of an interest in THEIR futures and the future of the sport.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2006, 09:25:35 AM »
Chick is working for people that dont care abou thier future...I like Chic though!! Keep pluggin away and good luck at the Masters..
L

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2006, 09:57:28 AM »

Hmm....does Chic mean joining the Pro Division by stating the above...

Signed

240 is back Jr...

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2006, 10:26:38 AM »
That would be sweet if Chick left the IFBB for PDI. He would be a great representative. And he'd never have to worry about competing against Mustafa again.

Bob, call Wayne.

Dump those zeros, get with the heroes.

Special "Mother Goose" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2006, 10:33:54 AM »

maybe your fellow pros don't consider themselves "athletes" and don't consider bodybuilding a "sport" and so they had no reason to show.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2006, 10:34:03 AM »
Uh, oh. Looks like Pro Division is about to reveal itself...or maybe the athletes are a bit on the nervious side -- don't want to get on Chick or Milos' bad side...payback's a bitch.

How did these 3rd Teir BB gain so much power??
One is a gym towel boy the other is a movie star...??
L

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2006, 10:43:35 AM »
if you watch Bob's show, it is evident that he cares and he is trying for the greater good to uplift the  BB's. What many fail to recognize is that BB is vanity driven, thus self-centered and unless someone is mature and actually has outside interests, than he/she will not reealize that they should be working with Bob to grow the BB world. This may be what PDI will try to do. No named athletes yet does not promise for a success.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2006, 11:01:15 AM »
not quite sure where some of you are coming from with talk of the alledged "pro division"...one's got nothing to do with the other.

Until an actual show is put on, athletes show up (and/or) are signed to contracts, sponsors reveal themselves, people actually attend, and athletes actually get paid whats due.....this is nothing more than an idea that has yet to see the light of day.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2006, 11:11:57 AM »
Did Ronnie show up.  I would really like to know if he did. Also, I hope you didn't have to rent a room for this meeting.  And if you did, did you get your money back.  It sounds like you could have just met in the restroom while you took a piss and dump.  Now that would have been a great meeting. Between splashes and farts you could bring up new news.  Plus, it gives the feeling of where the IFBB is really going.  Chic bail out now while you still can.  You are supporting a losing battle.  It's basically a one man war.  You could win with numbers but you don't have them.  Enter the next World Poker Tour. You'll get more airtime and press if you do good.  Just wear a Muscle Mafia shirt when you do it.  I was going to say wear an IFBB shirt but why?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2006, 11:30:37 AM »
I actually think Ronnie should show up.  He should support it.  He is is fact one of them.  I am pretty sure Weiders and AMI have told him not to attend.  And when I thnk about it they have probably threatened and told many of them not to show or support it.  That is why no one goes.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2006, 11:35:00 AM »
maybe a bunch of the guys just had trouble finding the room?

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2006, 12:43:36 PM »
Why would he? He's got nothing to complain about and no reason in the world to rock the boat.

Yeah, like it's the hotel's fault only 8 meatheads showed up.  ::)

Sounds about right for the usual level of conversation between these "pro athletes".

I heard they used the Room St. Cloud was hooking in................so that hour had already been paid for.
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2006, 12:45:48 PM »
maybe a bunch of the guys just had trouble finding the room?

BULLSHIT! All they had to do is follow the trail of gay guys and would have easily found St. Cloud's room.
HAHA, RON.....

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2006, 01:39:24 PM »
I actually think Ronnie should show up.  He should support it.  He is is fact one of them.  I am pretty sure Weiders and AMI have told him not to attend.  And when I thnk about it they have probably threatened and told many of them not to show or support it.  That is why no one goes.

Why would they tell Ronnie or any of the other competitors not to attend?  They are no threat to them, they can barely organize their own thoughts let alone bring them together to create a voice.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2006, 08:56:35 PM »
Why would they tell Ronnie or any of the other competitors not to attend?  They are no threat to them, they can barely organize their own thoughts let alone bring them together to create a voice.

I was getting at that if Ronnie showed up then others would follow since he is the leader of the pack.  But, it is easy to see that Chic is barking up the wrong tree and wasting his time. The minor thigs that have happened mean nothing really.  Even the Med Insurance is basically nill. Oh well luckily he has allot fo time on his hands.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2006, 08:59:18 PM »

Half of the pros have never earned a dollar in the pro ranks.

Tell me what they have to lose by jumping ship!

They won't be allowed to work for free anymore? Holy crap.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2006, 09:03:16 PM »
Half of the pros have never earned a dollar in the pro ranks.

Tell me what they have to lose by jumping ship!

They won't be allowed to work for free anymore? Holy crap.

They lose nothing, but they love to compete so their biggest fear is being banned with no place to go.