Author Topic: customs came to my home  (Read 9691 times)

adren

• Getbig II
  • musclecreation.com
Re: customs came to my home
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2006, 07:16:54 PM »
Usually they just send a letter.. im surprisd they actually went to your house. Either way, act like you dont know what they're talking about, dont accept or sign for anything and tell them to have a nice day as you close the door.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2006, 07:31:32 PM »
THATS WHATS WEIRD THEY DIDNT MAKE ME SIGN NO PAPERS OR EVEN ASK FOR MY NUMBER.
THATS WHY ITS WEIRD,I DONT GET IT

Slick Vic

« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2006, 05:00:33 AM »
i have a awsome supplier i get my gear all the time but he wanted to try something new and send is express mail and it got caught up in customs.a
as far as moron gets some balls before you speak you spook.
International mail has NO protection from inspection. Domestic mail however does. Doesn't surprise me if you got your gear oversea. BE CAREFUL!  :o

Protected                                         Unprotected
First Class Mail                                   Periodicals
Priority Mail                                       Standard Mail
Express Mail                                      Package Services

Letters and sealed packages in the United States mail are as fully protected as if they were kept in the sender's own house, and can only be opened and examined pursuant to a search warrant based upon probable cause.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2006, 06:16:31 AM »
Well, if this happened the way you said it did I'd give up on having any gear mailed to you from now on.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2006, 07:18:03 AM »
you might be right.i might have to get it sent to another address.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2006, 07:41:19 AM »

If they brought your package to your house, I'm about 99% positive that they'll be watching your mail from here on out (especially coming from overseas).

Slick Vic

« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2006, 09:51:49 AM »
If you play with fire you're gonna get burned. The smoke already started with customs to your home!  :o

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2006, 11:44:26 AM »
i have been dealing with the same guy for years and this is the first time anything like this has happened

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2006, 02:46:52 PM »
Zeek sorry for your fuck up, but to make sure I get my shit, I get it hand deliveried to my house or me personally. My dealer goes to my gym so it is easy to buy.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2006, 05:13:18 PM »
ill tell you like i tell the other dude,you act like you cant get cought?
first off if you supplier is being watched and he is comming to your house or handing you your stuff you dont think there gonna snatch your ass too,wake up man.and another think if you dont think your supplier isnt going to get your ass busted to when and if he get cought to save his ass.
its just luck right now,i know what i did and what happened,but for everyone like yourself that thinks your smooth sailing it comes around cause youll slip up.
and i can tell just by the way you speak on the board,youll show boat to the wrong person and your done.
but thanks for your concern

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2006, 05:55:27 PM »
ill tell you like i tell the other dude,you act like you cant get cought?
first off if you supplier is being watched and he is comming to your house or handing you your stuff you dont think there gonna snatch your ass too,wake up man.and another think if you dont think your supplier isnt going to get your ass busted to when and if he get cought to save his ass.
its just luck right now,i know what i did and what happened,but for everyone like yourself that thinks your smooth sailing it comes around cause youll slip up.
and i can tell just by the way you speak on the board,youll show boat to the wrong person and your done.
but thanks for your concern

Shit man I don't think a personal use buyer has much to worry about from his dealer.  If the feds (or whoever) is watching a dealer they are gonna go after the buyer with the intent to corner the seller.  Ofcourse there will be scare tactics, but they are more likely to try and bust the dealer when he is buying his distribution products from his dealer, or they will just be all over his mail to catch his source.  Worst case scenario would be them trying to get you to testify against him, and even then there are ways around that.  I think the best way to buy would be from a trustworthy, face to face source, ofcourse that isn't always an option for some people.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2006, 07:56:06 PM »
thanks man i think thats what it was is a scare tatic,cause i told them i get the shit from overseas and they were like we cant do anything with that,
and then they say give us some local name of drug dealers and shit like that.it was weird it was like they werent even concerned about the gear they wanted narcotics.so i hope your right.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2006, 07:35:53 AM »
I think this thread is a bunch of bullshit and you would be in jail if it was true.... zeek quit playing with our emotions
ah yeah Im a voodo child

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2006, 11:56:20 AM »
i forgot were you get your gear from?
arent you the one crying about what size pin to use.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2006, 12:11:22 PM »
oh thats right. i do get my gear from you..... my bad....
ah yeah Im a voodo child

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2006, 12:36:33 PM »
oh thats right. i do get my gear from you..... my bad....

what??

muscle
muscle

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2006, 03:35:06 PM »

what??

muscle

I didn't understand it either.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2006, 04:17:23 PM »
hes retarded!! dont worrie he never make any sence

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2006, 01:31:39 AM »
no armz they were in street cloths hahahha
no i did NOT have it in my possesion they brought it to me.when i saw it i was like cool thanks untill they showed there badges.they just tried to f**k with me and they wrote down my drivers licence information.and they took some of my stuff i had bought from GNC,to me it was more like a scare tatic.it was kindda funny cause there were 4 guys and they were all talking at the same time,so i couldnt follow everything so it started to get funny.im hoping nothing else comes of it.

I honestly think this is a bullshit thread...no offense,but "when I saw it I was like cool thanks..."  ...Hmmmm..now why in the HELL would you do that?..come on dude,give us a break!! If you knew the package had illegal stuff in it,and some strangers came up to give it to you...HELLO!!!.. ::)...DOESN'T THAT SEEM A LITTLE ODD??!! when was the last time you had a package delivered by MORE THAN ONE MAILMAN at the same time?? I hope for your sake you are just yanking our chain...and if you're not,then it amazes me that you would  do something  so stupid.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2006, 12:17:49 PM »
Best thing to do if you order your stuff by mail..  When you get your goodies, don't open it, write return to sender on it and don't touch it for a week or two..If anybody comes to your house w/ a warrant you can just say, "I didn't order anything, so I was going to send it back to sender"   Just ideas for ya..

If they have a warrant they're coming in regardless and that bullshit excuse won't hold up in court, not to mention if you have any other supplies lying around.  The Feds don't play nice, for all you know they could open it and say it was lying around the apartment.  There's no proof they are lying and no proof you are telling the truth.

The first mistake you made was thinking the police would play fair.

Stop being so naive.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Slick Vic

« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2006, 12:56:34 PM »
If they have a warrant they're coming in regardless and that bullshit excuse won't hold up in court, not to mention if you have any other supplies lying around.  The Feds don't play nice, for all you know they could open it and say it was lying around the apartment.  There's no proof they are lying and no proof you are telling the truth.

The first mistake you made was thinking the police would play fair.

Stop being so naive.

DIV
Tell it like it is.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2006, 01:01:59 PM »
what a complete dumb ass ( gtbro )
no one said a couple of mail men
i said the ICE which is customs if you didnt understand and a special task force here in our city which is called MBI ( metropolitan Bureau of Investigation )
you have to read the thread all the way so you can understand it,OK good

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2006, 12:31:42 AM »
no armz they were in street cloths hahahha
no i did NOT have it in my possesion they brought it to me.when i saw it i was like cool thanks untill they showed there badges.they just tried to f**k with me and they wrote down my drivers licence information.and they took some of my stuff i had bought from GNC,to me it was more like a scare tatic.it was kindda funny cause there were 4 guys and they were all talking at the same time,so i couldnt follow everything so it started to get funny.im hoping nothing else comes of it.

Well  retard read your own post it says :They  brought it to me.when i saw it i was like cool thanks until They showed Their badges.They  just tried to f**k with me and They wrote down my drivers licence information.and They took some of my stuff i had bought from GNC,to me it was more like a scare tatic.it was kindda funny cause there were 4 GUYS AND They were all talking at the same time,so i couldn't follow everything so it started to get funny.I'm hoping nothing else comes of it.

HMMM...sounds like there was more than one dude there to me. And I did read the whole thread.I never said there were multiple mailmen..what I said was when was the last time you had something delivered by more than one mailman?
Since you say they brought you the package and they showed their badges while you were outside working on your car..the fact that there was  more than one person delivering a package should have raised a red flag and made you deny knowing anything about it....not say "cool"...and try and accept the package...which is exactly what you said you did.Sounds to me like you are the complete dumbass there Zeek.