Author Topic: Bob Chick - Five Weeks out Pic  (Read 113973 times)

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
  • Some dream to get big I stay awake and get it done
Re: Five weeks out- Bob Chick
« Reply #275 on: March 15, 2006, 10:02:36 PM »
i actually respect chick but like many bb's i also belive he falls into the category "CHICK SUCKS DICK 4-0-6"

what.

• Getbig III
  • Commercialized-ass bitch
« Reply #276 on: March 15, 2006, 10:17:27 PM »
240, how can you know for a fact that you make more money than Bob?  Did you see what he claimed on his taxes last year?  For all you know, he could be minority shareholder in Berkshire Hathaway.
Newbies: Goatboy smells

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #277 on: March 15, 2006, 11:08:58 PM »
For all you know, he could be minority shareholder in Berkshire Hathaway.
Hey retard, did you notice that Chick is white? Last time I checked, that wasn't a minority!

Special "Who says shoes are dumb?" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #278 on: March 15, 2006, 11:32:54 PM »
Bob,

I never wanted to do this to you.  But I declared income of greater than 60k last year, while still attending college full time completing an MBA.  I worked from home, on my own hours.  I did it without breaking the law or risking my long-term health.  And I come from zero family money.

You do chump cameos in anything you can get.  You have zero power as athlete's rep.  You continually mislead and insult fans.  Your window is almost closed in a poor sport where you never did well.

Put up your numbers, or shut up.  How old are you, what did you pull in last year?  You wanna insult my means of income- but I help people make money, and I'm very good at it, and I can do this for the next 50 years.  Your competitive window will be gone in two years.  And you'll become just another personal trainer earning 34k counting reps for the elderly who smell funny.

And the worst part is, you'd trade places in a minute with a "kid" like me, who can outsmart and infuriate you on a whim, like I did tonight.

Dumbest post ever.  Seriously.  Wow.  Wife makes 43k from teaching, Rob makes 900 dollars from  three suckers and the rest comes from the wife's parents.   Rob, you make 300 a week, if that.  I'm pretty sure that Bob is doing better than you.

Lowpro

• Getbig II
« Reply #279 on: March 15, 2006, 11:44:48 PM »
My role is to try to get under skin of people a bit

That's quite a goal. People who usually run that route do so to hide their own inadequacies. Also people who like to "get under people's skin" crave attention. They can't draw attention without having to suck in a pro. 240, I guess every message board needs someone like you to enhance the drama. You should work for TNT - they know drama  ;)

Let's see, the funniest part of this thread is when the other "antagonist" jump on 240's jock and reply, "...great post!" or my favorite, "owned," except you throw a P for the O or some cool hacker chat. I guess in the world of leaders and followers, we know what role you guys play.

Others get on Chic for coming here to defend himself. Yeah, no one else here would do that. We're all above the trash talking. Speaking of trash talking, uhm...that's a part of every (damn near) pro sport. It's fun and motivating for the pros. It doesn't work when the average nobody (aka meltdown superstar/wanna-be pro/self-proclaimed expert) comes to an open forum talking shit. For some reason, that doesn't have the same effect. What Chic and most of the older pro's have done for this sport, most of you will never know; as your pimp hand was still masterbating to the lingerie section of the Sears catalog when these guys got their pro cards.

What do you most of you know what a person should like like at 5 weeks out? Everyone is different. I've seen some pro's at 4 weeks out looking like they just spent the last 12 weeks on test sitting on the bottom of the ocean, yet they show up contest time at 4-5%BF. There's a good reason they're "pro's" and you're not.

we all know my websites are worth way more than $300.

It's definately nice to see you still have a sense of humor. I've seen your sites. I've also looked over your site and I must say (since we're all friends and we can be open about our professions...right?) you're an amature at best. Your layout looks like it was complied in front page and it's entirely too busy. The sites you got paid to produces look like they were created with cheap dreamweaver templates. For a business website, looks like you might want to spend more time developing your presentation and portfolio instead of trying to get under people's skin. $300 website? I can't argue with you there.

But hey, who am I to judge you? Unless I was a true developer with mutiple IT and multimedia graphics design degrees. Even then, who am I to come to an open public forum and bash you and your profession? My point exactly.

Now, I'll leave you guys to your retort and allow you to defend yourselves and your horrible excuses for running at the mouth to people on this board. I demonstrated a little bit of that, but my pretenses and hypocrisy can only go but so far.

Nice to make everyone's aacquaintance.

ps - Bob, don't even waste your time by entertaining these marks. Do what you do, a lot of us look forward to the next War of the Worlds, and whether or not you win - is irrelevant > you're still competing while the rest of us watch. That's all that needs to be said. Good luck.

what.

• Getbig III
  • Commercialized-ass bitch
« Reply #280 on: March 15, 2006, 11:49:26 PM »
Hey retard, did you notice that Chick is white? Last time I checked, that wasn't a minority!

Special "Who says shoes are dumb?" Ed

Minority as in, doesn't own majority of the shares is the context I was going for.
Newbies: Goatboy smells

Bast175

« Reply #281 on: March 15, 2006, 11:52:19 PM »
240 has a master's degree and a job that requires using your brain.

Bob poses for pictures and can speak in front of a camera. 

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #282 on: March 15, 2006, 11:52:49 PM »
That's quite a goal. People who usually run that route do so to hide their own inadequacies. Also people who like to "get under people's skin" crave attention. They can't draw attention without having to suck in a pro. 240, I guess every message board needs someone like you to enhance the drama. You should work for TNT - they know drama  ;)

Let's see, the funniest part of this thread is when the other "antagonist" jump on 240's jock and reply, "...great post!" or my favorite, "owned," except you throw a P for the O or some cool hacker chat. I guess in the world of leaders and followers, we know what role you guys play.

Others get on Chic for coming here to defend himself. Yeah, no one else here would do that. We're all above the trash talking. Speaking of trash talking, uhm...that's a part of every (damn near) pro sport. It's fun and motivating for the pros. It doesn't work when the average nobody (aka meltdown superstar/wanna-be pro/self-proclaimed expert) comes to an open forum talking shit. For some reason, that doesn't have the same effect. What Chic and most of the older pro's have done for this sport, most of you will never know; as your pimp hand was still masterbating to the lingerie section of the Sears catalog when these guys got their pro cards.

What do you most of you know what a person should like like at 5 weeks out? Everyone is different. I've seen some pro's at 4 weeks out looking like they just spent the last 12 weeks on test sitting on the bottom of the ocean, yet they show up contest time at 4-5%BF. There's a good reason they're "pro's" and you're not.

It's definately nice to see you still have a sense of humor. I've seen your sites. I've also looked over your site and I must say (since we're all friends and we can be open about our professions...right?) you're an amature at best. Your layout looks like it was complied in front page and it's entirely too busy. The sites you got paid to produces look like they were created with cheap dreamweaver templates. For a business website, looks like you might want to spend more time developing your presentation and portfolio instead of trying to get under people's skin. $300 website? I can't argue with you there.

But hey, who am I to judge you? Unless I was a true developer with mutiple IT and multimedia graphics design degrees. Even then, who am I to come to an open public forum and bash you and your profession? My point exactly.

Now, I'll leave you guys to your retort and allow you to defend yourselves and your horrible excuses for running at the mouth to people on this board. I demonstrated a little bit of that, but my pretenses and hypocrisy can only go but so far.

Nice to make everyone's aacquaintance.

ps - Bob, don't even waste your time by entertaining these marks. Do what you do, a lot of us look forward to the next War of the Worlds, and whether or not you win - is irrelevant > you're still competing while the rest of us watch. That's all that needs to be said. Good luck.

This is the saddest 240 post yet.  THIS IS ROB! hahahahahahaahahhahahaha hahahahahahah

Is this worse then his Skittles posts?  You decide!

Bast175

« Reply #283 on: March 15, 2006, 11:55:06 PM »
weedoutthemoron, 'lowpro' is arguing against 240.

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #284 on: March 15, 2006, 11:55:56 PM »
240 has a master's degree and a job that requires using your brain.

Bob poses for pictures and can speak in front of a camera. 

If you don't like bodybuilders, why are you on this website.  There are other websites to jack off to.   Maybe your focus is Arvilla! ? !

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #285 on: March 15, 2006, 11:56:46 PM »

You're either really dumb, or really fucking dumb. We'll let the readers vote.  Voting begins NOW!

Lowpro

• Getbig II
« Reply #286 on: March 15, 2006, 11:57:48 PM »

Can't win them all can we   8)

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #287 on: March 15, 2006, 11:59:14 PM »
Can't win them all can we   8)

Wow, Rob......Stop doing this to yourself!  What is wrong with you?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #288 on: March 16, 2006, 12:02:28 AM »
This thread is taking a bizarre and eerie turn...

Special "WeedouttheRetarded" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Lowpro

• Getbig II
« Reply #289 on: March 16, 2006, 12:02:57 AM »

Wow, Rob......Stop doing this to yourself!  What is wrong with you?

Yeah....no :0

Maybe do a little research next time?

I'm on EF, BB.com, you name it.

I am, though, humbled by your grace  :-X

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #290 on: March 16, 2006, 12:03:48 AM »
The sad part is, that post wasn't just for 240 - and if we want to look at sad bashing post, please don't have me reading all through these threads to vote, because that'd be a long night.

No, that was for Bast.

Rob, seriosuly........I can't even make fun of you at this point.  You're too sad.

Lowpro

• Getbig II
« Reply #291 on: March 16, 2006, 12:05:12 AM »

No, that was for Bast.

Rob, seriosuly........I can't even make fun of you at this point.  You're too sad.

LOL - you really have no clue do you? It's cool man, I'm not mad atcha  ;D

Lowpro

• Getbig II
« Reply #292 on: March 16, 2006, 12:06:58 AM »
Me at EF = http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/member.php?userid=114212

I was drawn here from BB.com - someone posted about this thread.

Thanx

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #293 on: March 16, 2006, 12:09:26 AM »
LOL - you really have no clue do you? It's cool man, I'm not mad atcha  ;D

I feel sorry for you Rob.  Sometimes I think that you miss your medication.  Then you do stuff like this (Lowpro), and I believe that there's no help for you.  I truly feel sorry for the people that you have sucked into your world; your wife, your new child, her family, etc.  

I would have checked myself into therapy a long time ago.  

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #294 on: March 16, 2006, 12:10:33 AM »
Me at EF = http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/member.php?userid=114212

I was drawn here from BB.com - someone posted about this thread.

Thanx

uh-ok.  Thanks for proving nothing.  It could be you (Rob), or you could have just taken someone's name.  Get help.

Lowpro

• Getbig II
« Reply #295 on: March 16, 2006, 12:13:24 AM »

I feel sorry for you Rob.  Sometimes I think that you miss your medication.  Then you do stuff like this (Lowpro), and I believe that there's no help for you.  I truly feel sorry for the people that you have sucked into your world; your wife, your new child, her family, etc.  

I would have checked myself into therapy a long time ago.  

I must say, as much as I don't admire your Rob friend, this is getting a bit tiring. But, I'll enjoy your dismay when you're able to compare IPs and realize that we're not even in the same area code. But please, don't stop --- you keep insulting Rob and it's entertaining  :)

Lowpro

• Getbig II
« Reply #296 on: March 16, 2006, 12:15:33 AM »
uh-ok.  Thanks for proving nothing.  It could be you (Rob), or you could have just taken someone's name.  Get help.

ok - for one, the post and mannersim on EF for my profile don't even remotely match Rob's. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Two, the aim profile is listed on EF - hit me up...I'll prove it. Why not, it's only 12 here in San Francisco and I'm bored.

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #297 on: March 16, 2006, 12:15:56 AM »
I must say, as much as I don't admire your Rob friend, this is getting a bit tiring. But, I'll enjoy your dismay when you're able to compare IPs and realize that we're not even in the same area code. But please, don't stop --- you keep insulting Rob and it's entertaining  :)

I've got to stop here Rob.  I am not joking when I say this: Please get help, if not you then for your family.  You are responsible for more then yourself at this point.  

Lowpro

• Getbig II
« Reply #298 on: March 16, 2006, 12:17:03 AM »
I've got to stop here Rob.  I am not joking when I say this: Please get help, if not you then for your family.  You are responsible for more then yourself at this point.  

You're beyond clueless.

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #299 on: March 16, 2006, 12:17:10 AM »
ok - for one, the post and mannersim on EF for my profile don't even remotely match Rob's. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Two, the aim profile is listed on EF - hit me up...I'll prove it. Why not, it's only 12 here in San Francisco and I'm bored.

as opposed to (Florida maybe)?  Also, it's 1 in San Fran.  You just fucked up Rob.