Author Topic: Tren Depot question -- 5 weeks from show  (Read 1906 times)

nickbronco

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Tren Depot question -- 5 weeks from show
« on: March 14, 2006, 07:35:24 PM »
I am 6 weeks out from a show (in the middle of a 12-week diet). I've been using Tren Depot (228mg a week broken into two shots, Tues/Thurs), PaperTurin (50mg daily). I have been running the Tren Depot and Turin for 10 weeks. I have stopped the Tren (last shot was last Thurs), but plan to continue the Turin and add anavar (50mg daily) and winstrol (50mg daily) starting this week. I plan to run this altered cycle (turin, anavar, winstrol) for the next 5 weeks. My concern is that my nuts are slightly smaller and my tits are slightly puffy. I have had a slight gyno problem in previous cycles, but my PCT (clomid and nolva) took care of it. I know Tren is prolactin (sp?) and this is my concern about the nut/tit thing. My question. Is the altered cycle OK? I have had great results so far and want it to continue. Also, the nut/tit thing...now that I have stopped the Tren, will a PCT of nolva get me back to normal nut/tit? By the way, I hate the way clomid makes me feel and it screws with my sleep. I am 42 years old, 6 foot 2 inches, currently weighing 203 (began diet at 216), shooting for 195 at weigh in. I chose anavar, turin and winstrol to end with because of their cutting ability and low to no estrogen conversion. I plan to still run PCT of nolva at end of cycle to assist in keeping gyno/prolactin problems away. Dostinex maybe? No knowledge of dostinex, but read some threads on this board about it. Yep, I did research threads before mentioning it! Any suggestions/ recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: Tren Depot question -- 5 weeks from show
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2006, 12:46:29 AM »
Dostinex maybe? No knowledge of dostinex, but read some threads on this board about it. Yep, I did research threads before mentioning it! Any suggestions/ recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Dostinex is for use on cycle with Trenbolone, not for PCT.

Once you have finished using the Tren, the prolactin issues clear up. 

For PCT I think you'd be fine with Nolvadex, Aromasin and HCG.

Ditch the Clomid....Nolvadex does the same thing more efficiently without the sides.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

nickbronco

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2006, 05:21:13 AM »
Thank you for the response. I knew you would know.

nickbronco

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2006, 08:14:21 AM »
If I get dostinex, could I run tren another 5 weeks or is this too long? I have enough left for that...

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2006, 08:25:45 AM »
u could use tren longer if u would like to harden up more before ur show, i would cut it out a couple of wks before as it takes around that time for it to leave ur body and yes u can run destinex with that.

muscle
muscle

nickbronco

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2006, 10:00:42 AM »
Thanks for the info! Will do. Just want normal nuts again soon! Dostinex (sp?) will do that for me. Thanks again...

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2006, 01:37:52 PM »
next time during a cycle, add hcg at 300-500ius every 5 days to help keep them nice and full. other than that, let the pct run its course

muscle
muscle