Author Topic: Sust for first cycle  (Read 3340 times)

HickoryStick

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Sust for first cycle
« on: March 14, 2006, 09:15:46 PM »
What's the general consensus reguarding Sust for first time users?  Is it more benifical to be 'saved' for use in later cycles?  Should first timers just stick with a single longer ester compound?

MarkyM

• Getbig III
Re: Sust for first cycle
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2006, 11:03:39 PM »
Yep it would be better to stick with single long acting test at first time.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2006, 12:49:08 AM »
What's the general consensus reguarding Sust for first time users?  Is it more benifical to be 'saved' for use in later cycles?  Should first timers just stick with a single longer ester compound?

Depends on how long the cycle is.

Test is test regardless of the ester.

This belief that Sustanon is more "advanced" because it contains four esters is bullshit.

Test it Test.  Don't make the shit out to be more than what it is.

If the newbie is going to run 500MG Test per week......I'm hardly going to recommend Cypionate or Enanthate over Sustanon.

I love Sustanon, why would I recommend anything else?

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2006, 01:27:32 AM »
And I love Test-E.  ;)

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2006, 03:15:34 PM »
I'd go with Test-E. Frontloaded with a double dose week 1.

jpeso

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2006, 07:47:12 PM »
I think the reason some don't recomend Sust for a first timer is the larger number of pins per week compared to a longer acting ester like enanthate.  2 pins vs 3/4 pins per week is a big difference for a first timer. 

Although, some (like DIV) recommend pinning Sust 2 times per week....

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2006, 09:28:23 PM »
I think the reason some don't recomend Sust for a first timer is the larger number of pins per week compared to a longer acting ester like enanthate.  2 pins vs 3/4 pins per week is a big difference for a first timer. 

Although, some (like DIV) recommend pinning Sust 2 times per week....

Some people think you need to pin Sustanon EOD, which I don't buy in to.  I've run it once, twice, three times per week with no problems.  That's me.  Other people prefer Enanthate or Cypionate.  To each his own......

But I'm obviously going to state what works for me.

DIV

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2006, 10:27:04 PM »
I'm gonna throw in my .2 cents, my first cycle consisted of 500mg sustanon, one shot per week (what kind of idiot shoots sust EOD?) as a result I put on about 20 lbs. of lean muscle. My cycle lasted 12 weeks, overall great results, so I highly recommend sust as a first cycle, enanthate and/or cyp will make you retain more water, for a newbie sust is a great product.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2006, 07:17:51 AM »
ur saying u only iunjected sust once a wk?

muscle
muscle

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2006, 09:23:30 AM »
ur saying u only iunjected sust once a wk?

muscle

Yup, you don't need to any more often with Sust, that's why it has 4 esters, each releasing at a different time, to keep your hormone levels steady, all this b.s about injecting sust every other day is just stupid. People argue that because Sust has prop (a tiny amount) that it should be shot EOD to keep the levels steady but like DIV said, test is test, you still have 3 other esters slowly releasing throughout that time. IMO it's pointless to shoot sust that often, I was doing 2cc's once a week for my first cycle and had incredible results.

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2006, 09:45:22 AM »
Yup, you don't need to any more often with Sust, that's why it has 4 esters, each releasing at a different time, to keep your hormone levels steady, all this b.s about injecting sust every other day is just stupid. People argue that because Sust has prop (a tiny amount) that it should be shot EOD to keep the levels steady but like DIV said, test is test, you still have 3 other esters slowly releasing throughout that time. IMO it's pointless to shoot sust that often, I was doing 2cc's once a week for my first cycle and had incredible results.

I have to disagree bro. Sust was designed to keep hormone levels steady with infrequent pins from a HRT STANDPOINT. For BB PURPOSES, to take advantage of the short esters in sust, I personally beveive it should be shot EOD. Yeah, it'll still work with less frequent pins, but your getting mainly the effects of the long esters.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2006, 02:42:00 PM »
I have to disagree bro. Sust was designed to keep hormone levels steady with infrequent pins from a HRT STANDPOINT. For BB PURPOSES, to take advantage of the short esters in sust, I personally beveive it should be shot EOD. Yeah, it'll still work with less frequent pins, but your getting mainly the effects of the long esters.
Agreed.
I’ve done it both ways and more frequent injections just seem better.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2006, 11:15:53 PM »
To each their own, my point (and I think DIV's as well) is that Sust works just as well pinned twice a week or EOD.
;)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2006, 02:27:05 AM »
i had tyhe same thing happen and it was just a hemmoroid. Then enery time you shit you reirritate the vessel so its like swimming upstream. Mine happened right after leg day too.  And sometimes ut would be bright re and sometimes dark, cause what color do you think comes when you mix blood and shit. My suggestion would be to shit in a jar so you can put it on the kitchen table and get a better look at it. And then if it keeps up go to a different doctor for a second opinion because it sounds like the first one doesnt give a SHIT.  ;D
ah yeah Im a voodo child

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2006, 06:56:07 AM »
To each their own, my point (and I think DIV's as well) is that Sust works just as well pinned twice a week or EOD.
;)

Opinions......are like.............

You get the idea.

DIV

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2006, 07:25:31 AM »
I know this guy ;) who is using sust for his first cycle. twice a week injections. feels like a raging bull in the gym, no acne, no bloat, no signs of gyno, strength is through the roof and overall feels better mentally and physically than ever.

8)

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2006, 07:52:06 AM »

^
YES!!  I TOTALLY agree with this.  A regular numnut on here posted that same line of reasoning, how the test prop component requires you to shoot it eod.  That's just stupid.  You have all of the other esters to fall back on.  Sust to me is like "timed-release" testosterone.  If you really want to, or enjoy, pinning yourself ed or eod, then take JUST test prop for Christ's sake.

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2006, 08:46:35 AM »
interesting. Well I'm next cycle I'll use sust. and see how that works. I have yet to choose a date yet.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2006, 05:12:10 PM »
^
YES!!  I TOTALLY agree with this.  A regular numnut on here posted that same line of reasoning, how the test prop component requires you to shoot it eod.  That's just stupid.  You have all of the other esters to fall back on.  Sust to me is like "timed-release" testosterone.  If you really want to, or enjoy, pinning yourself ed or eod, then take JUST test prop for Christ's sake.

^That's my point as well, Freaker.

It's time released for the purposes of HRT actually.  That is Organon's intention anyway.  Now if I was running 750MG ew.....pinning EOD would obviously be natural, but people who argue that the 30MG of Test Prop in each shot means you absolutely must shoot it EOD are misguided.

That isn't the point of Sustanon, never was.

DIV

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2006, 12:02:05 PM »
I agree, 30mg of prop is going to do absolutely piss all in a decent cycle.