Author Topic: Shawn, Milos, Lee, Bob, and the rest of the GetBig Pros...  (Read 9411 times)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Re: Shawn, Milos, Lee, Bob, and the rest of the GetBig Pros...
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2006, 01:17:19 PM »
wake up dude, if it doesn't involve selling drugs, eating, training, getting laid, furthering their "career", doing "posing sessions", GH injections, trips to the grocery store, going to the bathroom, posing in the mirror, walking around with Inflated Lat Syndrome while carrying a gallon jug of water, obtaining drugs, these guys couldn't be bothered, the funny thing is that these pro twats are still driving around in 1992 Ford Tauruses.

You're funny. ;D
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2006, 01:19:17 PM »
these pro twats are still driving around in 1992 Ford Tauruses.

remember the Ford Tempo?  Man, that had to be the crappiest car ever.  we used to have one when i was a kid.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2006, 01:20:02 PM »
You're funny. ;D
it would be funnier if that post wasn't so true, most of these guys are the dregs of society.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2006, 01:37:04 PM »
it would be funnier if that post wasn't so true, most of these guys are the dregs of society.

what? there are no nobel laureates in the pro ranks?  ???

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2006, 01:43:53 PM »
i always wonder y the pros dont even comment on the pics thread. wish they would, i gues sthey dont have time however when i have pmed milos in the past he always replied and a question i posed to kev lev was replied which i appreciated

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2006, 01:57:13 PM »
i always wonder y the pros dont even comment on the pics thread. wish they would, i gues sthey dont have time however when i have pmed milos in the past he always replied and a question i posed to kev lev was replied which i appreciated

I always wondered the same, which is why I thought of creating this thread. 

If their reason for posting on this board is to promote themselves and/or their supplements, I would think the "Member Pics" board would be one of the best places to do that.  More people there workout, and there are oodles of gullible newbies...
w

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2006, 02:04:17 PM »
yea espec the newbs.

RJ could say that weider supps work great etc as could the muscletech athletes.

Chick i guess could promote that runaway supplement company that is egg whites international

just a comment now and again on the pics board would be appreciated and cool to see, espec from PROS who many people aspire to and idolise.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2006, 02:52:26 PM »
If their reason for posting on this board is to promote themselves and/or their supplements, I would think the "Member Pics" board would be one of the best places to do that.  More people there workout, and there are oodles of gullible newbies...

Well we all know that the pros get paid to bullshit naive kids in the magazine ads, but since the pros probably aren't being directly compensated by supplement companies for posting on here, most of 'em don't bother wasting their time spreading the same lies in cyberspace about the magic of certain supplements.

seanashbrook

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2006, 03:22:14 PM »
you mean the that cell tech is 3,241 times better than regular creatine? FUCK!
personalfitnessconsulting

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2006, 10:05:37 PM »
You guys should know by now that the only way to get Chick to reply is to insult him. After all, what nice things has he ever said about anyone?

So without further ado, I noticed that Mr. 300K himself lives in a rental apartment in Playa Del Rey, outside of LA. Call me crazy, but wouldn't you figure a 41-year old guy pulling down 300K/year could easily afford an actual home that, you know, appreciates in value? I mean his rent is $2000/month, so you gotta figure that leaves him $276K a year of disposable income. So even if he drops another $800/month on his leased Mercedes, we're still talking about $265K. So basically, the guy either: 1) allegedly has a serious drug habit; 2) is, you know, one of those millionaires who CHOOSE to live in a non-beachfront rental 40 minutes out of the city; or 3) another insecure bodybuilder who thinks bragging about fictitious income will silence his critics.

Or maybe he's gonna tell us that Warren Buffet personally advised him to wait for the real estate bubble to burst. In the meantime, property values in the greater LA area have more than doubled in the past 5 years.

Maybe now, Mr. Athlete Rep will wish Mike 'Good Luck'

Special "Athletic Supporter" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2006, 10:52:22 PM »
hmm...maybe everything Bob says isn't gospel after all? So maybe Mustafa didn't blow up at Arnold and that first hand testimony saying it was a normal, kind, conversation was from an actual honest person...and not just a friend/groupie of Mustafa?

Cook is grainy. Mustafa is a prick.  Bob is an oasis of knowledge in a desert of ignorance.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2006, 06:12:34 AM »
Yemeni..............i want to thank you for starting this thread
also thanks to everyone who has/is encouraging me!
as for the Pros ...you would think they would check out the pictures thread for "Ammunition"
say i was talking shit about Chic all he would have to do is post this pic