Author Topic: TRT help  (Read 871 times)

NYmuscle

• Getbig II
TRT help
« on: January 20, 2016, 09:58:51 PM »
I have been using AAS since I was 19 I'm now almost 24, Basically blasted and cruised the whole time was always smart about it.I haven't taken any AAS except test for the last year or so and for the last 2 years that's right to years I have bee having NO sex drive and severe ED problems.This has been going on for about 2 years and it's been rly bad this past year.

So I decided to go on dr prescribed TRT,I been on for about 12 weeks and still feel no difference in sex drive or erections, At this point idk what todo anymore. every time they ask me how I'm doing I just say ok bc I feel I'm more knowledgable about TRT then the whole office is and this is rly the only Dr near me who offers it

Now I'm sure you guys need blood work so I will look in the morning and find a recent copy but I can assure you it's all normal unless there is something we didn't test

Idk what todo at this point this is basically a nightmare

simon

• Getbig III
Re: TRT help
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 03:49:32 AM »
you need to have your E2 (estradiol) levels checked.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 04:22:43 AM »
e2, prolactin, thyroid

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2016, 11:15:25 AM »
Don't worry man 12 weeks isn't long enough to really dial in TRT. I have been on TRT for almost 12 weeks and have crashed my estrogen and had high estrogen and went through having high sex drive to no sex drive. It is hard to dial in TRT just make sure to get blood work done and that everything is normal. You probably have high or low estrogen. The main thing I recomend though is to relax and realize you will get your trt under control it will just take some time.