Author Topic: 22 gauge or 20 gauge  (Read 5992 times)

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: 22 gauge or 20 gauge
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2006, 11:45:11 PM »

it works wonders in your mind..... you could inject in your big toe and it would disperse into the body the same way..... your body moves a quart of blood through your vascular system every 45 secons..... it doesnt care where you inject the chemical son.

ok bigjohn but tell me this... if you have an oil in your muscle whats gonna get it dispersed better? pinnin it then just lettin taht muscle group sit overnight? or pinnin it then hittin a heavy workout with lots of muscle action and blood flow? ......... were not talkin about pumpin blood through veins were talkin about gettin blood flow into the muscle group you just pinned to disperse the substance better combined with heavy muscle action

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2006, 02:31:01 PM »
ok bigjohn but tell me this... if you have an oil in your muscle whats gonna get it dispersed better? pinnin it then just lettin taht muscle group sit overnight? or pinnin it then hittin a heavy workout with lots of muscle action and blood flow? ......... were not talkin about pumpin blood through veins were talkin about gettin blood flow into the muscle group you just pinned to disperse the substance better combined with heavy muscle action

^Yes.  Davinci knows what works now.  We discussed this at length.

Pin the muscle.  Workout the muscle.  Blood circulating through the muscle disperses the oil.  It's a very simple process.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2006, 03:00:02 PM »
yeah... i think i was a little torqued up on test when I answered that one.... plus i was pissed because I dont like sticking anything but thighs and delts.... im learning though... i didnt thgink about it in terms of it being intramuscular. My response would be if you were taking it right in the vein which would kill you. hahaha
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2006, 04:51:59 PM »
I dont like sticking anything but thighs and delts....
I used to be that way, but eventually it something you just have to get over. Actually my favorite place to pin now is my pecs, DIV got me going on that, so props to him. For myself, pining the pec and then hitting chest is one of the best ways to disperse what was injected...give it a try and see what you think.

My next move is to start pinning my lats, haven't done this yet but will soon.

If there is one spot that is my least favorite to pin it would have to be bi's. For some reason unknown to me these can be excruciating, and no matter how hard I hit bi's that day it does not seem to help. I'm hopeful though that with time this will ease up a bit. If it doesn't, no big deal, I've got plenty of other spots to hit.

Oh, and one more thing about bi injections, does anyone else find this spot difficult to pin? I don't mean in terms of the actual pining, but almost every time I stick one of my bi's and then aspirate I get blood and have to re-inject another point. I'm not hitting a vein, I can see my veins and I am aware of the exact spots on the bicep to pin, but apparently I seem to be hitting some sort of blood vessel almost every time I first pin. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but it's kind of irritating.

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2006, 06:55:12 PM »
yea div got me thinkin about hittin pecs to after i found out what a breeze quads where once you did them the right way.. and my girls goin to hit my lats this week to see what its like

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2006, 02:20:04 AM »
yea div got me thinkin about hittin pecs to after i found out what a breeze quads where once you did them the right way.. and my girls goin to hit my lats this week to see what its like

Pecs are easy.....depending on how big your pecs are.

Mine are large, so I have alot of room to work with.  I rotate them...start with the outer, where they tie in with the delts....then go inside where they start to meet in the middle, then high, then low, then middle.

Pecs are easy, just have to make sure you rotate so you don't develop dense scar tissue.  It becomes routine.....slow, steady, balls deep, then one clean injection.  I use a 25G for all injections. 

When I get tired of pecs I'll move back to delts or quads.  Eventually I'll do biceps.

DIV

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2006, 08:32:43 AM »
Injecting today in my right outer quad [sweep], fucking wife won't don't it for me this time. I'm Doomed! Hahhaha Legs and Shoulders I find are best and they work for me. But other injection sites will come in time.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2006, 02:19:12 PM »
Injecting today in my right outer quad [sweep], fucking wife won't don't it for me this time. I'm Doomed! Hahhaha Legs and Shoulders I find are best and they work for me. But other injection sites will come in time.

Make the wife do it for you.

Her ignorance will not be tolerated!   >:(

DIV