Author Topic: NEED ADVICE - NEW IN THE INDUSTRY  (Read 5669 times)

Newbie06

• Getbig I
NEED ADVICE - NEW IN THE INDUSTRY
« on: March 16, 2006, 12:56:23 PM »
Hello! I have to repost this here since I've tried to get some advice in the Female Fitness section and obviously people are not too eager to help. So hoping to get some help from you guys here. But please I need someone who knows this subject when it comes to women. THANKS!
I am new to the industry and though I have been training for sometime, I am a tall girl and thus my look is somewhat slim and long-muscled. I am planning on competing after having done a few shows and getting the same advice - add some size as I do not look thick enough. So I was wondering if any of you could tell me exactly how I should take the following:

1. Clen
2. Anavar
3. Anything else - for cutting and size?

I know this should really be in the Steroids section but then I will be getting all the guys giving me their advices and I wanted to make sure that it will be looked by the women.

A couple of friends of mine who are guys have suggested that I start with Clen to cut and Anavar to add some size. Also, GH was suggested.

I need to know exactly how to take it - every day or every other day? and for how long (6-8 weeks on and then 6-8 off?) Also, can I start taking both Clen and Anavar at the same time or should I start with Clen first and then add Anavar a month later?

I hope to hear from those of you who have had experience with these and know what they are talking about. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all!

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
Re: NEED ADVICE - NEW IN THE INDUSTRY
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2006, 12:58:24 PM »
Tell me you are kidding.....

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2006, 02:34:21 PM »
Post stats, i.e. weight, height, cycle experience, etc.

Very common cycle for women is anavar, winny and clen maybe t-3

My understanding is that you are doing figure, am I correct? Unless you want to be a female BB I'd stay away from just about anything else.

liftnbig

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2006, 02:42:24 PM »
Newbie, Just wondering have you done any research on any of this? Or are you going just by what you've heard so far?

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2006, 04:19:18 PM »
psst yeah

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2006, 05:07:10 PM »
Nothing is mentioned about diet or cardio.....

::)

Newbie06

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2006, 08:44:05 AM »
Post stats, i.e. weight, height, cycle experience, etc.

Very common cycle for women is anavar, winny and clen maybe t-3

My understanding is that you are doing figure, am I correct? Unless you want to be a female BB I'd stay away from just about anything else.

Yes I am in figure. However, I would think you are not blind and are wise enough to recognize that it is not all natural even though people don’t talk about it candidly. It is unfortunate, but even in figure girls are on gear…not sure what happened to that “let’s create this division so that it is all feminine and much less muscular look.” If you check out the pro girls on even national level competitors, you should be able to see that the physiques have been altered to that level by usage of drugs. I’ve competed and been around the athletes enough to know what is really going on. Guys, no need for that “are you kidding?” or “you should stay away from any drugs” talk. I wish I didn’t have to but then I am in a fairly big disadvantage if I use nothing else but Glut and BCAA’s to supplement.

Newbie06

• Getbig I
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2006, 08:49:01 AM »
Nothing is mentioned about diet or cardio.....

::)
My stats: 5’ 7”, 138, around 18%. When competing I was at 123-124 with 8-9%. I want to lean out to about 15% and then work on adding some size for 3-6 months as I would like to shoot for a comp some time Sep-Nov.

My diet is clean as I've used to it while prepping for the show. So is my training routine - I do 5-6 days of cardio (30 min in the morning and 15-20 at night b/4 weight training). My split:
M - Back
T - Legs
W - Shoulders/Bis
Th - Chest/Tris
F - Legs

Any solid advice would be greatly appreciated!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2006, 11:23:56 AM »
My stats: 5’ 7”, 138, around 18%. When competing I was at 123-124 with 8-9%. I want to lean out to about 15% and then work on adding some size for 3-6 months as I would like to shoot for a comp some time Sep-Nov.

My diet is clean as I've used to it while prepping for the show. So is my training routine - I do 5-6 days of cardio (30 min in the morning and 15-20 at night b/4 weight training). My split:
M - Back
T - Legs
W - Shoulders/Bis
Th - Chest/Tris
F - Legs

don't get over concerned with drug useage & up your cardio.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2006, 04:56:55 PM »
I know this should really be in the Steroids section but then I will be getting all the guys giving me their advices and I wanted to make sure that it will be looked by the women.

First of all, there are no women that I know of who post here, so that is out.

I can build a cycle for you, but I'd have to be extremely careful as I have no idea what your genetic predisposition is to the drugs.  Since you are determined to us AAS and other ancillaries, I'm not about to convince you otherwise.

Send me via e-mail a picture of you off-season and contest shape and tell me what you want to bring up and we can go from there.

I don't feel comfortable blindly advising you what to take when I have no idea what you look like.  PM me and we can discuss it.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2006, 05:07:05 PM »
Yes I am in figure. However, I would think you are not blind and are wise enough to recognize that it is not all natural even though people don’t talk about it candidly. It is unfortunate, but even in figure girls are on gear…

I agree, AAS is part of the figure world just as it is in the competitive BB world, both male and female. The drugs I listed are however the most prevalent in the figure and fitness circles...I may be wrong, but I don't believe you would find too many figure or fitness competitors using test or GH.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2006, 05:22:51 PM »
I agree, AAS is part of the figure world just as it is in the competitive BB world, both male and female. The drugs I listed are however the most prevalent in the figure and fitness circles...I may be wrong, but I don't believe you would find too many figure or fitness competitors using test or GH.

You are wrong, babyArnold.

I know of several women in figure who use low dose Test.  I'm sure some use GH in small amounts as well.  The women have caught on, it's a whole new game.

DIV

SubcultureS10

• Getbig II
  • Gear: Isn't for the faint of hearts.
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2006, 06:16:11 PM »
I'm with DIV, I'd have to see photos, on & off & what your health issues are in your family tree, etc.

Welcome to the board btw

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2006, 08:47:25 PM »
You are wrong, babyArnold.

I know of several women in figure who use low dose Test.  I'm sure some use GH in small amounts as well.  The women have caught on, it's a whole new game.

DIV
Like I've said before, if I'm wrong I'm wrong, no problem admitting it when I am wrong. My knowledge in this is based simply on the handful of friends I have who compete in the figure and fitness world. The ones that I know who use AAS typically stick with the compounds I listed and those seem to be the ones I typically hear them talking about. I’ll say this though, this topic has got me a little more interested in digging a little deeper in this matter. Of my small group of female friends who do use AAS I know for fact that none of them use test but I would like and will get some more info from them concerning what their fellow competitors take.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2006, 09:33:37 PM »
Like I've said before, if I'm wrong I'm wrong, no problem admitting it when I am wrong. My knowledge in this is based simply on the handful of friends I have who compete in the figure and fitness world. The ones that I know who use AAS typically stick with the compounds I listed and those seem to be the ones I typically hear them talking about. I’ll say this though, this topic has got me a little more interested in digging a little deeper in this matter. Of my small group of female friends who do use AAS I know for fact that none of them use test but I would like and will get some more info from them concerning what their fellow competitors take.

Problem is getting their friends to admit to using Test.  It's a taboo for women to admit what they take in the first place.  Jodi Miller knows women who take a variety of substances but she isn't telling me, of course.  Eh......it doesn't matter.  I can see which women are and which aren't.  The signs and symptoms are evident.

DIV

Lovetopull

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2006, 11:30:12 AM »
The 7 figure girls in the most recent Arnold classic (top 7) 5 of them use GH. Very light doses 3-4IU's, but that is a little much for them. Some of the girls had extra cartilage in the forhead :o, etc....Sorry AJ, DIV is right.

The girl competing isn't serious enough. The reason she has a problem winning the top 2 spots is because she is wasting muscle, and her diet is awful. If she is using the same diet that got her to a show, the diet obviously it sucks-or she wouldn't be here asking for help. I WOULD ask to see her diet first. Change her cardio to sprint training, and have her trained by someone in the know. Developing her lagging bodyparts comes from powerlifting to develop her muscles into round bellies. Then if that didn't work we could talk about gear. For right now she needs to train harder.JMO

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2006, 01:02:15 PM »
First of all, there are no women that I know of who post here, so that is out.

I can build a cycle for you, but I'd have to be extremely careful as I have no idea what your genetic predisposition is to the drugs.  Since you are determined to us AAS and other ancillaries, I'm not about to convince you otherwise.

Send me via e-mail a picture of you off-season and contest shape and tell me what you want to bring up and we can go from there.

I don't feel comfortable blindly advising you what to take when I have no idea what you look like.  PM me and we can discuss it.

DIV.... whay werent you this nice to me?? :(

DIV
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2006, 02:33:04 PM »
The 7 figure girls in the most recent Arnold classic (top 7) 5 of them use GH. Very light doses 3-4IU's, but that is a little much for them. Some of the girls had extra cartilage in the forhead :o, etc....Sorry AJ, DIV is right.

You state these as facts...how do you know this and how do you know their exact dosages? Have you actually had face to face talks with some of these girls about this?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2006, 02:44:45 PM »
The girl competing isn't serious enough. The reason she has a problem winning the top 2 spots is because she is wasting muscle, and her diet is awful. If she is using the same diet that got her to a show, the diet obviously it sucks-or she wouldn't be here asking for help. I WOULD ask to see her diet first. Change her cardio to sprint training, and have her trained by someone in the know. Developing her lagging bodyparts comes from powerlifting to develop her muscles into round bellies. Then if that didn't work we could talk about gear. For right now she needs to train harder.JMO

^That's why I didn't give her any cycle advice.

Too many variables I can't place, not comfortable just throwing out a cycle like that for a woman without knowing everything.

I'm saving her from herself.

DIV

Lovetopull

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2006, 03:40:25 PM »
Yes, I am stating facts, not just giving my thoughts. Arnold, I will give you this: The person in charge of their programs
works closely with the supplement company I work for. I get to travel to Cali every month to visit the "doctor". Div, the "doctor" agrees with you about the mildness of the cycle. The "doctor" is the cousin of the trainer. Once you on the "in" with these guys, word travels fast. I also see some of these girls when I am there (not that the previous statement implies anything). The same code of honor that travels with this board is the same code of honor expected of me.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2006, 05:25:43 PM »
Yes, I am stating facts, not just giving my thoughts. Arnold, I will give you this: The person in charge of their programs
works closely with the supplement company I work for. I get to travel to Cali every month to visit the "doctor". Div, the "doctor" agrees with you about the mildness of the cycle. The "doctor" is the cousin of the trainer. Once you on the "in" with these guys, word travels fast. I also see some of these girls when I am there (not that the previous statement implies anything). The same code of honor that travels with this board is the same code of honor expected of me.

So why don't you have that doctor prescribe you something that is on the market and save you the trouble of sources?

Have him prescribed you Halo, Anavar, Deca, Test.....etc.

It can be done.  I've had doctors prescribe me Halotestin before.

DIV

Lovetopull

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2006, 04:43:09 AM »
Div, I am being a pussy. Haven't you figured that yet ??? I just wanted to see how I would do. I already have a short temper (short dude syndrome), and I wanted to see if there is truth to being capable to go without the use of gear. So this run was a test run. I am doing fine so far, and will post the results of my endeavors. I am not one to just take anything.\

Halo? That's one of the top worse things for the liver.

Because when I went I already started gear, I told him of my situation, and he said come back when I was finished to check and see my levels and crap. I didn't know I was going to get hired.  Now that I am, I will have a prescrip for gear. Just weird timing.

IronGame

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2006, 05:47:08 AM »
"Some of the girls had extra cartilage in the forhead"

That sounds attractive.  Maybe they will grow a unibrow to complete the look.
white belt for life

Newbie06

• Getbig I
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2006, 03:42:50 PM »

LTP, you don't personally know me, so your statements of my seriousness and dedication to this sport can't be more far from the truth...but appreciate your input anyhow...BB is an individual sport and unless you decide to go and bast your ass in the gym and eat what sometimes you don't feel like eating, then you can be called one of those average Joes that just try to stay in shape and not serious enough... I know how to train and what dieting is all about. The reason why I posted on here is just for the fact that DIV and others have already concurred - Pro girls are on gear. What? Can't they just diet and do extra sprint training? Come on now! If I needed that "eat better and train harder" advice, I would post on the "Naturals" forum and not in the "Steroids" section. And you guys can't expect me to post my photos here. Many are being anonymous on the board, even some pros... I am going to compete in the future and no need for "Oh, wait, wasn't that you on the BB board asking for some "help?" Come on, I am not stupid. I gave you my stats hoping to hear some useful information. Why is it any different then when you giving each other advices on what stuff to take in what dosages, how to cycle, etc just when someone say "hey bro, I am this tall and weigh this much, been doing this, blah blah, what do I do next?"

Anyway, I would appreciate the help from any of you who may have girlfriends who are using or have been personally exposed to women who were on the substances I've mentioned.

Thanks to all with useful advice!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2006, 05:25:52 PM »

M - Back
T - Legs
W - Shoulders/Bis
Th - Chest/Tris
F - Legs

use as much testosterone and anadrol as you can.
Jaejonna rows 125!!